Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar (1548 Views)

Halima Abubakar Now A Proud ‘mother (PHOTOS) / When I Clock 30 & Am Not Married, I Will Have A Kid – Actress Ruth Kadiri / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar by henrydeelinkag(m): 1:35pm On May 06, 2013
In a new interview with The Sun Newspaper, Actress Halima Abubalar opens up on her marital status...

Here was what she said below:

You just said you wanted marriage but it does not seem to be on your list at the moment?

I am not in that age where I would give up yet. I am not in that age where I will be bothering myself about marriage. When I clock 34, people can begin to say whatever they want to say. Then I will start thinking, but that is not in my budget now.

Source :http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/05/i-will-think-about-marriage-when-i.html?m=1

Re: I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar by Darlenebabe: 2:19pm On May 06, 2013
ok noted
Re: I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar by fuckluv(f): 4:28pm On May 06, 2013
henry/deelinkag:
In a new interview with The Sun Newspaper, Actress Halima Abubalar opens up on her marital status...

Here was what she said below:

You just said you wanted marriage but it does not seem to be on your list at the moment?

I am not in that age where I would give up yet. I am not in that age where I will be bothering myself about marriage. When I clock 34, people can begin to say whatever they want to say. Then I will start thinking, but that is not in my budget now.

Source :http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/05/i-will-think-about-marriage-when-i.html?m=1
Na ur life jare. Infact extend it to 50, nobody go sue you. sad

2 Likes

Re: I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar by babyp4luv: 4:41pm On May 06, 2013
We don hear
Re: I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar by Tolexander: 4:49pm On May 06, 2013
Is this a stylish way of inviting the married men?

Of course what single guy will wait to marry a 34year old cargo when there are sweet teens in the market if not a divorced or polygamus man!
Re: I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar by tpia5: 10:36pm On May 06, 2013
I would have said she should consider the ones interested in her NOW, instead of waiting for the ones who are already in relationships, not all that glitters is gold, just saying. And a woman's physiology is different from a man's, everyone knows that.

What is it with the nigerian celebrity scene?
Re: I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar by Scarpon(m): 11:07pm On May 06, 2013
she is pretty and can still get it even at 40
Re: I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar by tpia5: 4:23am On May 07, 2013
lets move beyond 40, thanks.

nlers seem to have this stuck mentality where they all congregate like lemmings around a particular concept and cant think beyond that until programmed to do so.

anyway, no doubt some married man will have her at 34,or even 38, when she's ready.
Re: I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 7:17am On May 07, 2013
tpia@:
I would have said she should consider the ones interested in her NOW, instead of waiting for the ones who are already in relationships, not all that glitters is gold, just saying. And a woman's physiology is different from a man's, everyone knows that.

What is it with the nigerian celebrity scene?
every one has their life to live.it is her decision,it is her body and God so good she has a small stature and a baby face so even when she clocks 34,she probably will be looking 25,26.halima live your life jare
Re: I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 7:23am On May 07, 2013
tpia@:
lets move beyond 40, thanks.

nlers seem to have this stuck mentality where they all congregate like lemmings around a particular concept and cant think beyond that until programmed to do so.

anyway, no doubt some married man will have her at 34,or even 38, when she's ready.
that is her decision to make,afterall 41 year old bimbo akintola is there and she is not looking an inch like 41.i even thought she was in her early or mid 3os.she has a good body and a pretty face so whether she marries or not,its her buisness,she doesnt have to go with the bad wagon or fit into societys picture of where she should be at that age
Re: I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar by Airforce1(m): 7:31am On May 07, 2013
If u like consider marriage when u clock 70yrs that's your business .... Mtchew.. As if she's that important.
Re: I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 7:32am On May 07, 2013
I tot she is already married.
Re: I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar by tpia5: 3:38pm On May 07, 2013
kulyie: that is her decision to make,afterall 41 year old bimbo akintola is there and she is not looking an inch like 41.i even thought she was in her early or mid 3os.she has a good body and a pretty face so whether she marries or not,its her buisness,she doesnt have to go with the bad wagon or fit into societys picture of where she should be at that age

Airforce1: If u like consider marriage when u clock 70yrs that's your business .... .

eod.

eni a wi fun, oba je o gbo.
Re: I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar by badoist(m): 4:09pm On May 07, 2013
And what will happen when you are 34?

(1) (Reply)

.meet Wizkid Baby Mama Oluwanishola Ogudugu / Omotola Jalade STUNS At MBGN Event / Kris Jenner Fires Back On Obama’s Remarks About Kim Kardashian & Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.