Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Omotola Jalade STUNS At MBGN Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade STUNS At MBGN Event (1549 Views)

Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) / Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere / Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade STUNS At MBGN Event by 1BOBO1: 1:52am On Jul 24, 2013
It is no secret that Omotola Jalade is Stunning, however, I can not help but gosh at this woman most times I see her. I mean, WOW! Stunner! Much like fine wine, the lady just gets better with age! Wearing a conservative maxi-striped dress, her and make-up impeccably done, it is easy to see why she stole the spotlight from all the contesting beauties at the event. In attendance was also her husband for over a decade... with all the marriages crumbling so quickly in Nollywood, it is always good to see a couple wrestle out the odds, and come out on top. As if that is not enough, she went on to make a speech against paedophilia, clearly aimed at the Nigerian Government and its decision to legalize child enslavement in the name of marriage... Mtcheeeww! Anyways, enough for my talk. They say a picture speaks a thousand words, well, let these pictures make my point for me!

http://kongossawahala..com/2013/07/omotola-jalade-steals-spotlight-from.html

Re: Omotola Jalade STUNS At MBGN Event by Omobarca: 2:04am On Jul 24, 2013
•••is that all?
Re: Omotola Jalade STUNS At MBGN Event by 1BOBO1: 3:19am On Jul 24, 2013
Haba. Is that not enough? Or did you not read the title? Hahaha
Re: Omotola Jalade STUNS At MBGN Event by Excel30: 7:15am On Jul 24, 2013
Oh! it is a stripe gown.I love stripes.She looks stunning
Re: Omotola Jalade STUNS At MBGN Event by Chinwem(f): 7:27am On Jul 24, 2013
She's done so much for widows and orphans.........she deserves every honour she gets
Her blessings will not stop flowing over
Re: Omotola Jalade STUNS At MBGN Event by 1BOBO1: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
Amen to that! The lady is a class act!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Olamide Steal The Show At Hennessy Artistry Party @ Likwid Lounge V.I / Karen Igho Insults Yvonne Nelson; Rubbishes Her Flat bosoms / How Can She Be Pregnant Since We Had $€x Once?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.