Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

MAD LOVE: Chris Brown Unfollows Rihanna On Twitter, Says Relationship Is Over - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MAD LOVE: Chris Brown Unfollows Rihanna On Twitter, Says Relationship Is Over (693 Views)

Iyanya Unfollows Girlfriend Freda Francis On Instagram & Deletes Her Pics / Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su / Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1)

MAD LOVE: Chris Brown Unfollows Rihanna On Twitter, Says Relationship Is Over by obynocj(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2013
Chris Brown has seemingly confirmed he has split from Rihanna....

The two stars have been on-and-off for several months, with Chris sparking speculation they are no longer together after he celebrated his 24th birthday with his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran over the weekend.
The singer has now given an interview about Rihanna, during which he implies they have decided to separate.
“Imma do it solo. I mean, at the end of the day, shawty doing her own thang, she on the road. It’s always gonna be love. I’m a grown man, just gotta fast forward,’ he told Australia’s Kyle and Jackie O radio show when asked why Rihanna wasn’t partying with him.
‘I’ll just put it like this, one thing I always want to do is never disrespect nobody or put nobody down. The way I look at it is that I am always gonna love that person and people have different wants and needs.’
Last week Chris unfollowed Rihanna on Twitter and she has previously told the audience at one of her shows that she finds love confusing.
The R&B singer appeared to blame the split on 25-year-old Rihanna’s age.
‘At the end of the day, she’s a young girl. I can’t really be focused on wifing someone that young. And I’m young too so I can’t focus on that right now,’ he said.
“I gotta step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is gonna be on my side pocket.’
Chris and Rihanna initially split after he assaulted her 2009. There was intense speculation they had reconciled in 2012 and she confirmed the news in January, claiming she knew what she was doing and he had changed.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/05/mad-love-chris-brown-unfollows-rihanna.html

Re: MAD LOVE: Chris Brown Unfollows Rihanna On Twitter, Says Relationship Is Over by fuckluv(f): 4:31pm On May 06, 2013
Na their headache be that.
Re: MAD LOVE: Chris Brown Unfollows Rihanna On Twitter, Says Relationship Is Over by ijebabe: 6:50pm On May 06, 2013

(1)

Photos: US Singer Johnny Gill And Comedian Bill Bellamy In Lagos / Eniola Badmus Fires Back At Haters – Being Big Is Not A Crime / Eja-nla! D'banj Signs N250million Deal With Etisalat As Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.