Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,385 members, 7,839,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus (3426 Views)

What Christianity Teaches! God Hate Religion. / Why I Hate Religion But Love Jesus. / Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Muslim Version || Spoken Word || Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Heatblast(m): 1:25am On May 07, 2013
Using rhymes and silly christian logic to twist things that are already well defined.
Only a typical zombie would be inspired by this nonsense
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 07, 2013
Heatblast: Using rhymes and silly christian logic to twist things that are already well defined.
Only a typical zombie would be inspired by this nonsense

Good day Hblast,

You can't help but see that the dude obviously got talent...I guess you won't see this cause he is a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Heatblast(m): 4:12pm On May 07, 2013
striktlymi:

Good day Hblast,

You can't help but see that the dude obviously got talent...I guess you won't see this cause he is a Christian.

Talent in twisting well defined words undecided
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 07, 2013
Heatblast:

Talent in twisting well defined words undecided

Never mind!!!
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Mintayo(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2013
Heatblast: You hate religion but you love Jesus undecided... it's just like saying you hate sport but love football

religion and Jesus are not the same.
RELIGION is a man-made attempt to save himself; but REDEMPTION (through JESUS) is God's way of saving man!

They are two different thing-Jesus didnt bring religion but He brought reconciliation(to God) and salvation (for man)!

Until we know the difference then God help christainity!
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Heatblast(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2013
Mintayo:

religion and Jesus are not the same.
RELIGION is a man-made attempt to save himself; but REDEMPTION (through JESUS) is God's way of saving man!

They are two different thing-Jesus didnt bring religion but He brought reconciliation(to God) and salvation (for man)!

Until we know the difference then God help christainity!

Doesn't matter what your Jewish deity did so long as christianity comforms with the english definition of the religion, the case is stamped and settled;

religion[ ri-lij-uhn ]
noun
1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: a world council of religions.

http://m.dictionary.com/d/?q=religion
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Mintayo(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2013
Heatblast:

Doesn't matter what your Jewish deity did so long as christianity comforms with the english definition of the religion, the case is stamped and settled;

religion[ ri-lij-uhn ]
noun
1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: a world council of religions.

http://m.dictionary.com/d/?q=religion

That dictionary definition just confirmed what i said-religion is MAN-MADE ATTEMPT TO SAVE HIMSELF.

Jesus did not bring religion.
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 07, 2013
Mintayo:

That dictionary definition just confirmed what i said-religion is MAN-MADE ATTEMPT TO SAVE HIMSELF.

Jesus did not bring religion.

Jesus brought religion.
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

Jesus brought religion.

Jesus didn't bring religion, he brought a lifestyle, several religions existed before He came
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 07, 2013
You love Jesus.That makes you a chrisitian. Christianity is not a religion or lifestyle its your devotion and love for the lord that makes you a christian being certain of what you are in christ

3 Likes

Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 07, 2013
Toluwarni: Jesus didn't bring religion, Religions existed before he came to this world.. what Christ brought, was a lifestyle.

Church na livingroom wey christianity don turn lifestyle?

Pass me the ganja abeg
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Heatblast(m): 12:55am On May 08, 2013
You christians can keep deluding yourselves

Christianity is a religion no matter how you try to twist it smiley

I'm out of here cool
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 8:42am On May 08, 2013
Heatblast: You christians can keep deluding yourselves

Christianity is a religion no matter how you try to twist it smiley

I'm out of here cool
yeah! says the guy whose username is a ben10 alien super hero...
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 8:56am On May 08, 2013
Toluwarni: yeah! says the guy whose username is a ben10 alien super hero...
LOOOOOL
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 08, 2013
Toluwarni: yeah! says the guy whose username is a ben10 alien super hero...
Laugh wan Kill me... hahaha grin grin
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tudor Is Female ? / Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me / Religious debate: Do you Shun Jw(s)&why? (2)what do you beleive&practice?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.