Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Don't Be Too Quick To Judge Mike Adenuga 4 WalkingOut Of His BDay Surprise Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Be Too Quick To Judge Mike Adenuga 4 WalkingOut Of His BDay Surprise Party (800 Views)

Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man / Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) / Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Too Quick To Judge Mike Adenuga 4 WalkingOut Of His BDay Surprise Party by zomby(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2013
Before you start throwing stone at this man, please get to know the following things:

Mike is a very shy man, he doesn't like to be surprised. This is why most people that know him (including Dangote), will tell you that "you can not get to see or reach Mike, but he can reach you at any time"
He has been this way or done things this way for many years. You do not expect a 60 year old man to start doing new things.

Mike gets extremely uncomfortable when he doesn't clearly know what is going on, surprising a man with this type of state of mind is never a good idea.

Mike is not happy when he is not totally in control, he is one of those people you do not want to surprise. He has to know what is going on at every second. This is one of the reasons why he remains the most successful Nigerian business man of all time.

Mike gets very agitated when he is around too many strangers, he likes to know where is going and who is going to be there. It is not a good idea to attempt to surprise this type of man. Apart from his domestic employees, he doesn't have too many friends around him, he mostly prefers to be alone. This type of life style has worked in his favor for this long, so why change now?

Mike prefers to be notified in advance whenever he is to be involved in any events. He wants to know everything from A to Z about anything he is involved.

Mike loves attention, but only attention that is coming from far away. Accepting awards or praise in person is never his thing. He prefers all these things done through text messages, newspaper, emails, but never in person.

Whoever put this surprise party together should have asked somebody before making such a career ending move. I wish this individual all the best, but something tells me that he or she is in a bowl of hot and spicy soup.

I'm 100% sure that Mike isn't too happy about how all went down on Friday.

Do not be so quick to call people out when they're not doing what you expect them to do. You just never know why they've chosen to react certain way to certain situation. Just respect them and let them be.

Just my 2 cents.
Zomby.
Re: Don't Be Too Quick To Judge Mike Adenuga 4 WalkingOut Of His BDay Surprise Party by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 06, 2013
I dont blame him though.many people react to stuffs like that differently.if i were in his shoes too,ill be agitated,uncomfortable and edgy when i dont lknow most of the faces there.i wouldnt no whether its some sort of trap or not knowing who he is in the society.i might just smile and thank them and tell all of them to enjoy themselves however i wont touch a food or drink there

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Through Hell And Back-Funke Akindele / What Are Footballers Doing That Makes Their Marriage Last That Other Arent Doing / Prison Break actor Wentworth Miller (scofield) Officially Claim He Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.