Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam (1205 Views)

El Rufai Set To Ban Christianity In Kaduna / Photo: Christianity And Islam, Which One Preaches Peace? / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by Rossikk(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2013
That's the only solution to all these stup.id religious clashes and religious polarisation. BAN BOTH RELIGIONS. AT LEAST THE PUBLIC PRACTICE OF THEM. AND THE PROBLEM STOPS THE NEXT DAY. Let's return to the ways of our forefathers, where every man practices his own faith in his own house. We like to think our ancestors were stup.id, but they knew more about us and life itself, than we can ever hope to know. They respected religious pluralism. Their ways were borne of thousands of years of hard learned experience.

NO, Nigeria will not ''SPLIT UP'' because two IDIOTIC GROUPS practising, and killing each other over IMPORTED RELIGIONS have forgotten they are first Africans before anything else to do with some TOKUNBO deity from Jerusalem and Saudi Arabia. DUMB WINGBATS. Instead of you to combine and reject those foreign fairytales you worship, dig deep into your own ancient and majestic heritage, and devise a befitting faith system that makes sense, you're here killing each other over stup.id stories by desert illiterates.

AND SO BECAUSE YOU cannot live together, we must ''SPLIT UP NIGERIA'' because of YOU! WHO THE FCK ARE YOU? Who told you Nigeria is made up of only christians and muslims? Other religions, and atheists as well, get on just fine with one another, and don't hate and kill each other. Why should we split because of YOU? The christians who went round muslim neighborhoods chanting rubbish are as stupi.d and evil as the muslims who reacted with murderous fury. BOTH SETS OF THICKHEADS that have lost all common sense and knowledge of themselves.

BAN THE TWO FAITHS IN THE NATION'S INTEREST.

4 Likes

Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by tpn: 5:08pm On May 06, 2013
I support this move 100% whole heartedly.how can some people even believe the fairy tales spurn by some arabs to mean the whole truth.i dont even know what they are fighting for. jesus is coming soon .since when have we been hearing that and yet we have not seen an instance of someone dying and coming back to earth to come and tell us that truthfully he saw jesus in heaven and he would soon come back to earth.Mohammed is the messenger of god. nobody has seen mohammed anywhenre near so called heaven to even dream that all what he is saying is the truth .when they were all referring to heaven both of them (christian and muslim) did they even have the faintest idea that there is a solar system somewhere or that there exist a planet called mars or jupiter.Its only ignorant people that would believe that one language is the language of God.the greek cicvilization created so many gods why do we have to be limited to only your god.Honourable speaker i support the motion that public worship of the two religion should be banned.if you want to worship anything you want enter your room and do it and nobody gives a Bleep what it is you worship.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by cassavastick: 5:19pm On May 06, 2013
I hope you know that your forefathers also killed each other before christianity and islam. Ban them all I say!

1 Like

Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:26pm On May 06, 2013
^kill each other over religion NEVER!

you must be joking!

P.S. YOU KNOW I SUPPORT YOU ROSIKK!
Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2013
we need to work on a strategy to atleast try to eradicate these religions from our immediate locality.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by cassavastick: 5:40pm On May 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^kill each other over religion NEVER!

you must be joking!

P.S. YOU KNOW I SUPPORT YOU ROSIKK!
Olodo, go and read your culture. Your people were kidnapping other tribes and enslaving them burying them alive and sacrificing them to there gods. They were even killing innocent babies for the misfortune of being born twins. Today your religion are still roaming around naija looking for who to kidnap and use for money ritual. Ban them all I say!

1 Like

Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:
Olodo, go and read your culture. Your people were kidnapping other tribes and enslaving them burying them alive and sacrificing them to there gods. They were even killing innocent babies for the misfortune of being born twins. Today your religion are still roaming around naija looking for who to kidnap and use for money ritual. Ban them all I say!

Olodo your father!

show me one war "based on religion" waged by a tribe for the sole purpose of getting sacrificial victims

No tribe, I believe has ever done such a thing. Sacrificial victims were usually obtained after a successful war to thank the Gods for the outcome of the battle,, loot, etc.

Also this was so in the days of warring tribes and kingdoms and is irrelevant in a stable Nigerian state.

The sacrificial victims were mostly POWs and criminals who would anyways be executed as was the norm in battle in those days, all over the world.

if we were to incorporate human sacrifice today,we could use criminals on death row. however, I doubt any Pagan religion today is actually into serious human sacrifice , since these sacrifices were usually done for big events.

NO tribe in Nigeria was guilty of killing twins, save for a small section of the Ijaws, the Kalabaris who we even doubt the authenticity of this, since it might be another myth perpetuated by that missionary lady marie selassor who conducted activities among them.

Also the Yorubas are known to respect twins highly and have the highest twin occurence today. They even have Ibeji idols deicated as a symbol to twins.

And btw what is the % occurence of twins among the Kalabaris 1 in a million?! smh. are you comparing this to the mass attrocities and r.apes perpetuated by islam and christianity

My religion is not looking for money religion. No established Pagan religion does that stuff. those are private ritualists as ghostofsparta so rightly explained in his thread.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2013
Thats e-jihad
Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:07pm On May 06, 2013
I am giving you my full support.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick: I hope you know that your forefathers also killed each other before christianity and islam. Ban them all I say!
And the Jews didn't.....

What a foolish African you are...

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 06, 2013
Banning religion wouldn't stop our problems. That's silly thinking IMO.

Education... Give people a second option.

Societies that are developed today sought answers beyond the folktales of religion. As 'medicine' replaced 'fasting', more people began to realize the answers they needed were within their brain...

1 Like

Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:

And again, this garri-in-the-making keeps ranting..

1 Like

Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by cassavastick: 6:18pm On May 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Olodo your father!

show me one war "based on religion" waged by a tribe for the sole purpose of getting sacrificial victims

No tribe, I believe has ever done such a thing. Sacrificial victims were usually obtained after a successful war to thank the Gods for the outcome of the battle,, loot, etc.

Also this was so in the days of warring tribes and kingdoms and is irrelevant in a stable Nigerian state.

The sacrificial victims were mostly POWs and criminals who would anyways be executed as was the norm in battle in those days, all over the world.

if we were to incorporate human sacrifice today,we could use criminals on death row. however, I doubt any Pagan religion today is actually into serious human sacrifice , since these sacrifices were usually done for big events.

NO tribe in Nigeria was guilty of killing twins, save for a small section of the Ijaws, the Kalabaris who we even doubt the authenticity of this, since it might be another myth perpetuated by that missionary lady marie selassor who conducted activities among them.

Also the Yorubas are known to respect twins highly and have the highest twin occurence today. They even have Ibeji idols deicated as a symbol to twins.

And btw what is the % occurence of twins among the Kalabaris 1 in a million?! smh. are you comparing this to the mass attrocities and r.apes perpetuated by islam and christianity

My religion is not looking for money religion. No established Pagan religion does that stuff. those are private ritualists as ghostofsparta so rightly explained in his thread.
Pagan brainwashing in action. You are a deluded savage.
Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by cassavastick: 6:20pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:
And the Jews didn't.....

What a foolish African you are...

Na wa for you o! you have been looking for boxes to put me into since morning. Christian failed you, now you have switched to Jew. Give yourself brain na. Abeg.
Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by cassavastick: 6:21pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:

And again, this garri-in-the-making keeps ranting..
Garri dey hungry you? Go chop nah.

Abeg pagans make una donate garri give mosquito. Blood no do am again
Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by Rossikk(m): 6:30pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:

What do you call George W Bush who claimed 'God told him to invade Iraq'?, a war he launched - based on lies - which killed over 2 million Iraqi muslims? That single christian atrocity alone beats all the people ever sacrificed to all gods in all human history!

And there are literally thousands of recorded christian atrocities.

It's clear who is the real savage.

5 Likes

Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by cassavastick: 6:37pm On May 06, 2013
Rossikk:

What do you call George W Bush who claimed 'God told him to invade Iraq'?, a war he launched - based on lies - which killed over 2 million Iraqis? That christian atrocity alone beats all the people ever sacrificed to all gods in all human history!
What is my business with George Bush? Is he my father? The point is that your people said that your god demanded sacrifice of people sometimes even people from their own village. Your god told your people to waste precious drink and food on the ground. Your perveted gods even tells people to go and dance naked at the road junction for their perverted pleasure.
Do you god's masturbate to the sight of naked dancing virgins in the name of tradition?

Please stop being a brainwashed olodo.
Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by Rossikk(m): 7:06pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:
What is my business with George Bush? Is he my father?

He is a christian like you. That is your 'business' with him.

The point is that your people said that your god demanded sacrifice of people sometimes even people from their own village. Your god told your people to waste precious drink and food on the ground. Your perveted gods even tells people to go and dance naked at the road junction for their perverted pleasure.

Your god does even worse things, such as command mass murder, mass rap.e, mass human sacrifice and slavery:

http://www.evilbible.com/Slavery.htm
http://www.evilbible.com/Ritual_Human_Sacrifice.htm
http://www.evilbible.com/Rap.e.htm (remove dot after p)

Do you god's masturbate to the sight of naked dancing virgins in the name of tradition?

Please stop being a brainwashed olodo.

What about your god that loves the smell of burning human and animal flesh?

http://timcooley.net/2010/05/02/aroma-pleasing-to-the-lord/

What about your god who masturbates at the thought of killing babies?

''Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives rap.ed by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.'' (Isaiah 13:15-18)

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by cassavastick: 7:09pm On May 06, 2013
Rossikk:

He is a christian like you. That is your 'business' with him.

Your god does even worse things, such as command mass murder, mass rape, mass human sacrifice and slavery:

http://www.evilbible.com/Slavery.htm
http://www.evilbible.com/Ritual_Human_Sacrifice.htm
http://www.evilbible.com/Rap.e.htm (remove dot after p)

What about your god that loves the smell of burning human and animal flesh?

http://timcooley.net/2010/05/02/aroma-pleasing-to-the-lord/

Where did you get the idea that i was a christian?

Instead of defending your stance,you are looking for christians to blame. Why are you such a brainwashed bigot like this?
Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by Rossikk(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:
Where did you get the idea that i was a christian?

Instead of defending your stance,you are looking for christians to blame. Why are you such a brainwashed bigot like this?

What stance? Tell us your belief system and stop dodging.

Traditional religionists have not compromised the security of the country by going at each others' throats and committing mass killings. A simple ban could be placed on all sacrifice in order to modernize the belief system. They don't need to be banned as they are not a public nuisance and threat to national security like christians and muslims.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:

Enslaving? Kidnapping? lol

Troll on....ancestral lying troll........

As for the twin killing, it was only one tribe....white men came with christianity to hype it up as if it was widely practiced and they saved us from barbarism. You believed the lie.

Troll
Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:

oh so now you ignored my entire post and just highlighted those that suit your selfish needs, eh? abeg tell me what did I say wrong in that? Arent criminals on death row going to be executed anyways Whats the difference between hanging them in the gallows or sacrificing them at the altar? isnt it the same thing. infact the added advantage at the altar are the rewards from the sacrifice.
and i already told you that human sacrifice is not necessary in our current situation.

trust me. Im just talking. the real savages are the ones who talk sweet stuff and then commit murders and crimes. you know who I talk about. .
Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
we need to work on a strategy to atleast try to eradicate these religions from our immediate locality.
go and form a group and pray that they get granted AMNESTY someday.
Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:24pm On May 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Enslaving? Kidnapping? lol

Troll on....ancestral lying troll........

As for the twin killing, it was only one tribe....white men came with christianity to hype it up as if it was widely practiced and they saved us from barbarism. You believed the lie.

Troll

just imagine. THey blamed that practice on the entire Africa. the worst part is people believed it. whenever you confront xtians about christianity, they give this lame twin sacrifice excuse. morons! angry

Why should my people take the blame when we never practiced it. also the baby if true, was said to be killed at an infant stage. lets see it from a clear perspective. the baby is not even fully developed at this stage. it has not experienced the world or has formed proper thoughts. even many animals are known to eat their infants at the newborn stage. the mother gave birth to it and its her baby to do as she please. she bore it for 9 months. im not justifying it but im trying to see it from different perspectives as well.

Whereas when we talk of islam and christianity, we are talking of full-grown adult men, women, etc., who were mass murdered in systematic GENOCIDE.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:26pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:
Oh i see it now your real beef is that the christians and muslims made your people wear clothes abi? Don't worry, please feel free to return to your nudity and human sacrifice

do you have any idea of the African climate during Summer. THose thick heavy agbadas we see today and suit and pant and coats are not suited for our climate in reality. there is no harm in wearing less clothes, for example in your village.

this was the reason why we used to wear less clothes. not because we didnt know how to make them. we could stich all those elaborate masquerade costumes, you think we cant make a few clothes smh*
Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by cassavastick: 8:29pm On May 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

do you have any idea of the African climate during Summer. THose thick heavy agbadas we see today and suit and pant and coats are not suited for our climate in reality. there is no harm in wearing less clothes, for example in your village.

this was the reason why we used to wear less clothes. not because we didnt know how to make them. we could stich all those elaborate masquerade costumes, you think we cant make a few clothes smh*
You are free to go nude if you like. Just don't try to impose your foolishness on the rest of us by banning those who have decided to wear clothes

1 Like

Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by ijawkid(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2013
I think all of ona wan begin madt abi?.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions That Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Must Answer - Japheth Omojuwa / Revisiting The Jesus Ascension Story / Is GOD Partial??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.