Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam (1210 Views)

El Rufai Set To Ban Christianity In Kaduna / Photo: Christianity And Islam, Which One Preaches Peace? / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:
You are free to go nude if you like. Just don't try to impose your foolishness on the rest of us by banning those who have decided to wear clothes

I have no idea why my post was deleted. anyways i repeat.

you are free to wear what you like.

There is no compulsion in Paganism.

It is YOU who keep bringing up the issue of clothes everytime. clothes has nothing to do with religion.

It is a cultural and environmental issue. and also of trend, style and fashion.
Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by ninja4life(m): 9:50pm On May 06, 2013
Everyday i dey learn new things on nairaland.mary slessor hmm i really believd dat poo,wow.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Ban Christianity And Islam by Rossikk(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2013
ijawkid: I think all of ona wan begin madt abi?.......

How?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact About Death / Muoka's Lies About The Apron / Revisiting The Jesus Ascension Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.