Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

How To Acquire Or Rent An Electronic Vending Machine. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Acquire Or Rent An Electronic Vending Machine. (1925 Views)

Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai / Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank / Starting An Electronic Payments Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Acquire Or Rent An Electronic Vending Machine. by tcubed03: 6:01pm On May 06, 2013
Hi, pls i want to acquire or rent a vending machine to sell drinks or snacks outside Lagos. I mean a vending machine that receives cash payment from a customer and dispenses the selected product. Has anybody got an idea how to go about it? Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions and comments
Re: How To Acquire Or Rent An Electronic Vending Machine. by franel79(m): 8:08pm On May 06, 2013
You will have to order for such a product online. You can easily buy a new or used vending machine at; usedvending.com
Re: How To Acquire Or Rent An Electronic Vending Machine. by Owans94(f): 4:49am On Jan 13, 2022
tcubed03:
Hi, pls i want to acquire or rent a vending machine to sell drinks or snacks outside Lagos. I mean a vending machine that receives cash payment from a customer and dispenses the selected product. Has anybody got an idea how to go about it? Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions and comments

Hi, did you eventually get the vending machine?
Re: How To Acquire Or Rent An Electronic Vending Machine. by TheVendingDepot: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2022
Was just about to ask this. We would like to know the turn out
Re: How To Acquire Or Rent An Electronic Vending Machine. by TheVendingDepot: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2022
Over at The Vending Depot, we do produce and sell Vending machines in Nigeria. We are as a matter of fact headquartered in Lagos. Website will be up soon...

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start / Imarketslive / How To Operate A Laundry Shop Business[a-z Start-up Guide While Investing Little

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.