Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

What Business Can I Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start (1897 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 40k / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
A big Good evening to all Nairalanders, I wanna give a little shout out to all the business men and women out there.

Please do take you time to read this and Advise Me. Back to business!!! So I'm 18 of age(sorry if that bothers u). The ideas of starting a business has been giving me sleepless night(it's as if my live will end if I don't start one soon). Er, I forgot to say that I'm waiting for my admission into a university in Nigeria. I have a lot running in my mind. I want to go into a mini importation business for students of my school (I can create an e-commerce site myself). but I don't know if that's a good idea. If it is, what commodities can I sell?
How much capital should I be looking at?

I also have car wash business in mind(my bro n sis, dad always feels like licking his car whenever I wash it, I do dat like daily. oh I forgot to say, I love washing it) Pls Sirs/Madams what business can I venture into?
Can I run these two at the same time?
Can I add more to it than two business?
You can also give me other business ideas to start up.

Thanks and one love in anticipation... don't mind my blunder I dey learn
Re: What Business Can I Start by afanide: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Venure into Exportation..... It's profitable and would give you the necessary time you require even if you eventually become a student OR worker.

You know what dollar is trading at in Nigeria now.

Click on the link on my signature for fuull details.......

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start by shabashola(f): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
afanide:
Venure into Exportation..... It's profitable and would give you the necessary time you require even if you eventually become a student OR worker.

You know what dollar is trading at in Nigeria now.

Click on the link on my signature for fuull details.......

I have nothing to export na
Re: What Business Can I Start by afanide: 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
lankykid:

I have nothing to export na

You have alot to export but what you lack is INFORMATION (Knowledge).

COCOA POWDER, BITTERKOLA, GINGER, SHEABUTTER, HONEY, SOYBEANS, MORINGA SEED, OGBONNO, CRAYFISH, SMOCKED FISH etc. And lots more.
Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
afanide:

You have alot to export but what you lack is INFORMATION (Knowledge).

COCOA POWDER, BITTERKOLA, GINGER, SHEABUTTER, HONEY, SOYBEANS, MORINGA SEED, OGBONNO, CRAYFISH, SMOCKED FISH etc. And lots more.

lolz. I don't want to export.... I want to invest in other things. tanx
Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
shabashola:
Ok
Aunty, help ur boy na
Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 09, 2016
Start car wash business, in your post you mentioned importation and someone smartly advised exportation you rejected it.

Importation is for the average businessman while exportation right now is for the smart, brave and innovative. It does not look like you are one of those. So stick with domestic business.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
blueseacats:
Start car wash business, in your post you mentioned importation and someone smartly advised exportation you rejected it.

Importation is for the average businessman while exportation right now is for the smart, brave and innovative. It does not look like you are one of those. So stick with domestic business.

Mr man, I just need advise. I don't need someone to grade me. abeg
Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2016
When exportation business was mentioned, do you expect him to just load those items in containers and send it to air, little boy or girl. its easy to be adviced but not easy to practice cos when you start you see lots of restrictions. i have tried exportation but didnt worked cos i realized im to do some registrations etc Follow your mind as you have 2 businesses in mind. people succeed in businesses only if their interest is on it,

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start by Generalsamm(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2016
wait!....where will he come about those things you advised him to export sef?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start by Generalsamm(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2016
am sorry if it sounds offensive, it's just that am interested,so i'll like to learn
Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2016
Generalsamm:
wait!....where will he come about those things you advised him to export sef?

maybe stealing them.... lolz.
that was my question too. probably u buy from d producers and export. but wouldn't that be a loss since some producers export this products themselves
Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2016
shegzyvic:
When exportation business was mentioned, do you expect him to just load those items in containers and send it to air, little boy or girl. its easy to be adviced but not easy to practice cos when you start you see lots of restrictions. i have tried exportation but didnt worked cos i realized im to do some registrations etc Follow your mind as you have 2 businesses in mind. people succeed in businesses only if their interest is on it,

Do you think the car wash will really work if I do it while in school?
Re: What Business Can I Start by hawwal84: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
Can you please elaborate on these challenges?

Perhaps it will be of more benefits to others.

Thanks.

shegzyvic:

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
lankykid:

Do you think the car wash will really work if I do it while in school?
Yes it will work cos you would have known the idea of how many cars a full tank can wash or how much you derive from the litres of fuel used in pumping so even if your employees will cheat you, it will be minute. but i assure you will enjoy it.
Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
hawwal84:

Thanks.

Every exportation has their association or maybe group and this so called group made it look so hard and tedious. infact they dont want people to come in so they frustrate young minds who wants to venture into exportation. i finally ate all the bitterkola i wanted to export. a word is enough for the wise, i hope you understand me.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
hawwal84:

Thanks.

Every exportation has their association or maybe group and this so called group made it look so hard and tedious. infact they dont want people to come in so they frustrate young minds who wants to venture into exportation. Government also will ask from you, also if you finally export the goods no guarantee of getting your balance and it is (secretive), i finally ate all the bitterkola i wanted to export. a word is enough for the wise, i hope you understand me cos i want to be careful in vomiting words
Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
shegzyvic:
Yes it will work cos you would have known the idea of how many cars a full tank can wash or how much you derive from the litres of fuel used in pumping so even if your employees will cheat you, it will be minute. but i assure you will enjoy it.

A big thanks to u bro
Re: What Business Can I Start by hawwal84: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Since you said that there are certain issues you dont want to bring up online, can I ask these questions in private?

Sent you a PM in respect to this.

Laughing out based on the comment that you ate all the bitter kola you wanted to export.

Grateful for your reply.

Regards.

shegzyvic:
Every exportation has their association or maybe group and this so called group made it look so hard and tedious. infact they dont want people to come in so they frustrate young minds who wants to venture into exportation. Government also will ask from you, also if you finally export the goods no guarantee of getting your balance and it is (secretive), i finally ate all the bitterkola i wanted to export. a word is enough for the wise, i hope you understand me cos i want to be careful in vomiting words
Re: What Business Can I Start by Shakitibob0: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
shegzyvic:
Every exportation has their association or maybe group and this so called group made it look so hard and tedious. infact they dont want people to come in so they frustrate young minds who wants to venture into exportation. i finally ate all the bitterkola i wanted to export. a word is enough for the wise, i hope you understand me.
hahahahsh....why you no call me make I com chop bitterkola too..
Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
I know you don't know much about cryptocurrency. Contact me via WhatsApp @ 08107628868. I will guide you.
Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
shegzyvic:

pls bro. do you have an experience in the business? How much capital should I be looking at? my intending location is Benin city
Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
lankykid:

pls bro. do you have an experience in the business? How much capital should I be looking at? my intending location is Benin city
What you need is an open space and water if that is already available, then its easy just to buy hose, soap, brush and napkin. bt if you dont have space and water source, mehn its money o cos well/borehole is cost o also renting an open space and other petty things.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
hawwal84:

Since you said that there are certain issues you dont want to bring up online, can I ask these questions in private?

Sent you a PM in respect to this.

Laughing out based on the comment that you ate all the bitter kola you wanted to export.

Grateful for your reply.

Regards.

I couldnt read what you sent to me but anyway my email is shegzyvick@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
shegzyvic:
What you need is an open space and water if that is already available, then its easy just to buy hose, soap, brush and napkin. bt if you dont have space and water source, mehn its money o cos well/borehole is cost o also renting an open space and other petty things.

will 150-200k be OK? I saw some estimate online but I don't trust them
Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2016
lankykid:

will 150-200k be OK? I saw some estimate online but I don't trust them
thata just money for borehole alone. Bt why not invest that money in agriculture and start earning 3 to 6 months and its highly profitable
Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
shegzyvic:
thata just money for borehole alone. Bt why not invest that money in agriculture and start earning 3 to 6 months and its highly profitable

what form of agriculture?
Re: What Business Can I Start by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
lankykid:

what form of agriculture?

My Uncle said you called him, he is in charge but i only helped him to post and dats why i put his phone number and my email since he has no email.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Is Declining Nigerian Debit/atm Cards / Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help / Crude Oil Academy Seminar At Trinity Mall Third Floor 79/81 Awolowo Way Ikeja La

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.