Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Childhood Escapades. Let's Be Sincere To Our Selves. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Childhood Escapades. Let's Be Sincere To Our Selves. (817 Views)

Pls Let's Be Careful Of Where We Urinate And Dump Refuse / My Escapades In Church Today / Now Let's Be Totally Honest With Each Other. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Escapades. Let's Be Sincere To Our Selves. by Emiru(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2013
Which among these did you practice when you were young?
1) Dip the bread inside the tea?
2) Mix d entire white rice andstew before eating
3) Crack d bone and suck outd marrow
4) Can't eat d meat until u finish d food
5) Put d morning tea inside the freezer to block
6) Bite d crown and put it intod bottle of coke
7) Put d medicine inside d rollof eba
cool Licking d plate with your tongue
9) walking bear foot and holdyour new shoes for everyone to see.
10) pretend to be sleeping when asked to observe siesta.
11) look at the pictures of ur book only, when forced to read.
12) always observed the " i touch you before i go " principle at every parting time.
13) swallow the rice and never chew any grain.
14) acting the father or Mother at night plays and sometimes imitating d main event.
15) close ur eyes when actors/actress are kissing.
16) greet ur elder the number of times you pass each other.
17) Answer these, drop urz and Let the fun begin....
Re: Childhood Escapades. Let's Be Sincere To Our Selves. by Akell(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
First to comment
Re: Childhood Escapades. Let's Be Sincere To Our Selves. by JUO(m): 7:02am On Jun 06, 2013
you win award?

(1) (Reply)

I Want My Live To Be Like That Of A Television / No Condition Is Permanent / Picture Of A Man Dowloading Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.