Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

JAMB Change Of Institution Form Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Change Of Institution Form Is Out (995 Views)

2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here) / JAMB 2013 + CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM SOLD HERE / JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Deadline Is 27 & 28th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Change Of Institution Form Is Out by thundey95(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2013
After the release of Jamb result last week, the change of course and institution form which some candidates have been waiting for is finally out, candidates are advised to go to nearest Jamb office to buy the cards..

be aware that you can only use the card once, so be careful in choosing the right institutions and courses as the process is the final stage/

for those that score very low in their UTME, there is no point in wasting a year because you dont want to go to polytechnic, act fast now and change your institutions or course that best suite your jamb course
best of luck to all of us
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution Form Is Out by Tolexander: 8:53pm On May 06, 2013
Thank God!
I will at least change to my dream course from law to medicine.
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution Form Is Out by Oysdam(m): 8:59pm On May 06, 2013
Tolexander: Thank God!
I will at least change to my dream course from law to medicine.
u wey dey read pharmacy 4 oau,lol btw i got ur msg
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution Form Is Out by MrOON: 9:05pm On May 06, 2013
Ok... Can i change to medicine? As in....
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution Form Is Out by Princevik(m): 10:04pm On May 06, 2013
How much does it cost?
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution Form Is Out by aanuOBA: 11:37am On May 07, 2013
JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE WEB LINK IS NOW ACTIVE! GO CHANGE YOURS NOW...
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution Form Is Out by Dygeasy(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2013
So tell me, for someone who's gonna be writing the CBT can him or her change his or her institution when the exam hasn't been written yet? Or should the person wait till the results are out?
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution Form Is Out by thundey95(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2013
Princevik: How much does it cost?

the form cost #2500 directly from jamb office

(1) (Reply)

I Never Had A Girlfriend – Covenant University’s Best Graduating Student / Police Bar 13,000 Rivers’ Teachers From P’harcourt Stadium / Delta State Poly Oghara 1st Batch Admission List 2014/2015 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.