Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Christians And Creationists Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Creationists Again (679 Views)

Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? / Creationists And Intelligent Design People, How Do You Explain Disease? / The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians And Creationists Again by ooman(m): 9:39pm On May 06, 2013
I clicked on OLAADEGBU's signature link http://www.answersingenesis.org to see his source of delusions and actually, I find that site interesting. These people are swimming in the ocean of ignorance, stup.idity and delusions, some are even willingly drowning in it.

Of surprise is when the founder of the site, who is also the founder of Creation Museum in America, Ken Ham said that the "kind" bible referred to in Genesis during creation means "family" in original Hebrew language that the bible was written and therefore means "Family" in biology animal classification. But on checking my Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, a book that translates every single clause and phrase in the bible into the original Hebrew and Greek language and back into English, I discovered that "kind" actually means "species" (You may search to confirm).

What is the implication of the above: He said that if all organisms of the same kind reproduce after their kind according to the bible, then they are only following biblical rules, since if dogs came from wolves, they are still in the same "family" which is "kind", therefore, god allowed for change in organisms. But his lies are now being exposed because "kinds" in the bible actually means "species" from a based, verifiable Hebrew source I have provided above. Therefore, god meant that "species" must reproduce their "species" and god gave NO room for change, change which is the only thing constant in nature, a perfect destroyer of "finished and completed" creation.

I seek to contact them for the above fallacy, they are aware of this reply, i believe.

But that isnt even the most surprising thing about this deluded worshipers of Monster Yahweh...........better you read it yourself than I should paraphrase it.

Ken Ham:
“According to Its Kind”

Seven times in Genesis 1 we read that God created animals “each according to its kind.” In today’s classification system, the “family” level usually relates to the biblical term “kind.” While God designed genetic potential for variation within each kind, animals reproduce according to their kind rather than changing into different kinds, as evolution would require.

Within the dog family, we see variety like wolves, coyotes, dingoes, and foxes. However, the offspring of a dog will always be a dog. While a far cry from the original created dog kind, poodles are dogs and will only reproduce dogs.

Wolves to Poodles—a Loss of Variety

The supposed vehicles of evolution are mutations, natural selection, and other mechanisms that—when combined with that pixie dust of time—allegedly led to the development of all life forms present today. However, natural selection merely redistributes or reduces preexisting genetic information, and mutations often corrupt the information.

After Adam and Eve sinned and the Curse ravaged the earth, mutations, natural selection, and other mechanisms led to much variation within the created kinds. This diversity helps animals to survive, especially in the diverse and hostile post-Flood environments. But no new information has been gained; rather, the pre-existing information has been altered. Evolutionists cannot point to any genetic mechanism that could add the information necessary for the upward process of molecules-to-man evolution.

Just some correction:

Here are some mechanisms that add to information in the genome

1. Gene Duplication

2. Nondisjuction during synapsis leading to a condition known as polyploidy, confirmable in plants include wheats, maize and other plant used for domestic food. It has further been divided into Autopolyploid and Allopolyploid.

3. Alternative RNA Splicing is a process that makes multiple copies of proteins from a single gene, indicating that increment of genome is not always necessary for complexity.

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Ken Ham: Animals such as the poodle confirm that genetic mechanisms such as mutations are often downward processes.

Wrong, as I have just shown.........

Ken Ham: Like other domestic dog breeds, poodles were bred by humans—a process called artificial selection—causing a loss of genetic variety and the proliferation of mutations (such as a mutation affecting the size of small dog breeds as described in a USA Today article). No wonder poodles, like other pure breeds, are susceptible to a host of problems, including cancer, epilepsy, glaucoma, hip dysplasia, and hypothyroidism. The poodle population doesn’t have the variety of information needed to become a wolf.

Here is the problem

Ken Ham:
[size=15pt]
The Curse and Cure[/size]

[size=15pt]Poodles, with their degenerate and mutant genes, are just another reminder of the Curse.[/size] Adam’s disobedience to God’s command brought suffering and death into God’s “"very good"” creation (Genesis 1:31; Genesis 3). The “"whole creation groans"” (Romans 8:22), as we are laden with the effects of the Curse down to our very genes.

The cure for our sin-sick state is only found in the Creator who became a perfect man. “"Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures"” (1 Corinthians 15:3–4). How will you respond to the Savior’s prescription for your fatal condition of sin (Romans 6:23)?

Ken Ham wants us to believe that Artificially Selected dogs, the works of our own hands, are remainder of the curse Monster Yahweh laid on man, after Adam ate the fascinating but forbidden fruit.

In his video found here....., he said Poodles wont make heaven because they are a product of the curse and so are unclean. But this does not include Poodles only, it also include all known types of dogs which are "Artificially Selected" since Monster Yahweh in his wisdom, NEVER deemed it right to include dogs in his original creation. This also include all domesticated plants that we use for food.

Well, Monster Yahweh never deemed it right to make dogs, but it looked just good to him to make HIV and Bacteria that becomes resistant to our drugs, what a loving creator we have.

As for me, I'd rather worship the Flying Pig, whose existence no one has been able to disprove ever, in the history of man.
The Flying Pig, my God and my Maker, the Savior of my soul and the hope of my future, I worship thee.

Re: Christians And Creationists Again by ninja4life(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2013
Roflmao a flying pig,in ur dream lmao.well some christians will rather go for evolution science than creationism science cos dey believe d latter is more contradictory to their bible.well dats their problem defending a fairtale book written centuries ago by people with limited knowledge of their environment and its complexity,wow it must really be a hard job for them to do.
Re: Christians And Creationists Again by bolaino(m): 7:22am On May 07, 2013
Hahahahahah, ooman, I laugh at your God, you worship a false God, the flying pig is not the true God, I worship the true God, I worship the one and only spaghetti monster, and I am saved by his son, Big foot, keep deluding yourself, do not let the wrath of the spaghetti monster fall on u,
Re: Christians And Creationists Again by ooman(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2013
bolaino: Hahahahahah, ooman, I laugh at your God, you worship a false God, the flying pig is not the true God, I worship the true God, I worship the one and only spaghetti monster, and I am saved by his son, Big foot, keep deluding yourself, do not let the wrath of the spaghetti monster fall on u,

show me a flying spaghetti and I will include him in my list of gods!
Re: Christians And Creationists Again by bolaino(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2013
ooman:

show me a flying spaghetti and I will include him in my list of gods!
blessed are those that believe without seeing, for they shall inherit the kingdom of olympus,
Re: Christians And Creationists Again by ooman(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2013
bolaino: blessed are those that believe without seeing, for they shall inherit the kingdom of olympus,

dont worry, my Flying Pig shall reward me with Atlantis tongue
Re: Christians And Creationists Again by bolaino(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2013
ooman:

dont worry, my Flying Pig shall reward me with Atlantis tongue
be warned, those whom the Gods want to destroy, they first make mad, do not let the wrath of my lord "thy" God fall on u,
Re: Christians And Creationists Again by ooman(m): 6:35am On May 13, 2013
bolaino: be warned, those whom the Gods want to destroy, they first make mad, do not let the wrath of my lord "thy" God fall on u,

My God, the Pig shall save me.

(1) (Reply)

Follow Peace With All Men / God Help Ur Children - Must Read / Is It A Must To Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.