Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Pz Cussons Recruitment For June 2013 Batch Of Rdms - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pz Cussons Recruitment For June 2013 Batch Of Rdms (2534 Views)

nil / PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pz Cussons Recruitment For June 2013 Batch Of Rdms by Uzzyan: 10:26pm On May 06, 2013
Retail Development Manager
All Business Units - All States

The Role: Retail Development ManagerThe Successful candidate will be required to:

Ensure achievement of QDVPPP sales drivers for the territory.
Work with ASM and Training Dept and HR to build personal sales capability
Ensure sales out of distributors/market share growth is achieved via monitoring & excellent execution of promotions.
Ensure promotional activity is in the right outlets and well managed. Has to keep and update a database of outlets within the territory.
Responsible for ensuring the retail redistribution standards are adhered to by distributors and VSRs.
Ensure at a minimum, once a quarter review of VSR’s routes, inclusion of new outlets
Manage Recommended Price Compliance in outlets
Ensure effective customer/ business development to counter competitive activities in the retail territory
Have accountability for POS materials deployed in retail outlets within the sales territory.

The Person: The Right candidate must:

Be a graduate with a First Class or Second Class upper in any discipline.
Have completed NYSC.
Have direct experience of PZ Cussons Way of Selling capabilities with a focus on Sales Driver execution at the point of purchase (DAVP), Outlet Segmentation and Managing Relationships including structured call, persuasive selling and brand passion.
Good communication skills -written and verbal
Good IT skills
High degree of integrity
Good inter personal skills
Geographically mobile
Healthy and physically fit
Experienced driver with a valid license
Have CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE, ONENESS.

Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.

Closing date: 14 May 2013

http://www.pzcussons.com/working/pzinigeria/vacancies.aspx

NB: Other vacant positions exist on the site.

Ask your questions and with any little time i have i would respond to them all.
Re: Pz Cussons Recruitment For June 2013 Batch Of Rdms by omidan21: 4:32am On May 08, 2013
Uzzyan: Retail Development Manager
All Business Units - All States

The Role: Retail Development ManagerThe Successful candidate will be required to:

Ensure achievement of QDVPPP sales drivers for the territory.
Work with ASM and Training Dept and HR to build personal sales capability
Ensure sales out of distributors/market share growth is achieved via monitoring & excellent execution of promotions.
Ensure promotional activity is in the right outlets and well managed. Has to keep and update a database of outlets within the territory.
Responsible for ensuring the retail redistribution standards are adhered to by distributors and VSRs.
Ensure at a minimum, once a quarter review of VSR’s routes, inclusion of new outlets
Manage Recommended Price Compliance in outlets
Ensure effective customer/ business development to counter competitive activities in the retail territory
Have accountability for POS materials deployed in retail outlets within the sales territory.

The Person: The Right candidate must:

Be a graduate with a First Class or Second Class upper in any discipline.
Have completed NYSC.
Have direct experience of PZ Cussons Way of Selling capabilities with a focus on Sales Driver execution at the point of purchase (DAVP), Outlet Segmentation and Managing Relationships including structured call, persuasive selling and brand passion.
Good communication skills -written and verbal
Good IT skills
High degree of integrity
Good inter personal skills
Geographically mobile
Healthy and physically fit
Experienced driver with a valid license
Have CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE, ONENESS.

Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.

Closing date: 14 May 2013

http://www.pzcussons.com/working/pzinigeria/vacancies.aspx

NB: Other vacant positions exist on the site.

Ask your questions and with any little time i have i would respond to them all.

@ Osumare pls the course environmental management and toxicology,what is its jamb combination because i did english,physics ,chemistry and biology as my jamb combination subject and now am going for the change of course form.i hope this same combination goes for EMT.pls urgent response needed

(1) (Reply)

Kewalram Chanrai Group Recruitment, May 10th 2013 (careers@kewalramnigeria.com) / National Electricity Regulatory Commission Vacancy: Any Update? / ZAMFARA STATE NPOWER First Batch Shortlisted.lets Come Tugeda Find A Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.