Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

I'm Tired! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Tired! (2550 Views)

I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. / Help! I'm Tired Of Staying At Home / I'm tired of looking for a job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2013
I need a joooooob....i'm a graduate of accounting currently writing my ICAN exams but i urgently need a job to continue...pls kindhearted Nigerians,help me.Thanks
Re: I'm Tired! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
Please pple,i do need help
Re: I'm Tired! by stariobran(f): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
when did you finish your nysc? how much did u save up during that? how much can you raise? even if it's 1000 naira lets save you from financial bondage. you will work for yourself and make money for yourself no matter how humble you have to start.
Re: I'm Tired! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
stariobran: when did you finish your nysc? how much did u save up during that? how much can you raise? even if it's 1000 naira lets save you from financial bondage. you will work for yourself and make money for yourself no matter how humble you have to start.
i appreciate ur comment.Pls,is there a way we can discuss?i'll be glad if u can help me.thanks
Re: I'm Tired! by stariobran(f): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
you can pm your email address or your phone no
Re: I'm Tired! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
beautyyjo@gmail.com
Re: I'm Tired! by harmony940(m): 6:46am On Jun 23, 2013
Its hard i know,doing ur ican is a good step,my brother employ yourself at first click on buisness and investment on nairaland to see areas where u can start up something i did the same and i never regreted,that should not stop you from applying but belive you me you might not need to anymore.......
Re: I'm Tired! by harmony940(m): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2013
Thanks for making yourself available.......more power to your elbow brother.
Re: I'm Tired! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
@ harmony:thanks bro bt i'm nt a guy o.I do appreciate ur comment
Re: I'm Tired! by DeanOlamide(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nice Script... Weldone guys... Why not get a producer to help u guys produce this and make moreeeee money.... Jokers...
Re: I'm Tired! by nell07(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
Dean Olamide: Nice Script... Weldone guys... Why not get a producer to help u guys produce this and make moreeeee money.... Jokers...

Ummm..bro I do admit that the corruption rate in Nigeria makes most of us cynical, BUT THIS........?

Someone is genuinely asking for help and all you do is discourage others from rendering it...wow..we truly are the enemies of our own progress.

At OP:
I understand your plight. Its not been easy. I to just concluded my NYSC this June.its been quite challenging I must say...but please be careful while seeking a way out. And always consider every option objectively before going for it.... Its nice that you decided to find a good way to help yourself instead of going on the hunt for magas as a lot of ladies would do...
The lord is your strength sister.
Re: I'm Tired! by harmony940(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
BJ88: @ harmony:thanks bro bt i'm nt a guy o.I do appreciate ur comment
Ok you can go into decorating of brides i means into real custemology,you can go into having a daycare pple dont have time for thier kids no more catering services and fashion designing are also good,putiing in the power of your education will really bring a proffessional tourch to your bizness....and u mite not need to apply anymore wishing you the best....in advance.
Re: I'm Tired! by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2013
@Nell and Harmony:i really appreciate u guys.Thanks for d encouragement.God bless u.
Re: I'm Tired! by Mustay(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
I remember an article posted on Guardian some time back titled, GETTING A JOB IS A JOB. Quite unfortunate I can't find an online reference for it - getting a job is a JOB!!! I don't want you to think anybody can help you, just erase others from your mind and think ONLY YOU CAN HELP YOU first.

I don't know what your industry target is but I assume like most accountants, it starts here:

Accounting Firms, Tax Consultants in Nigeria - http://www.nigeriagalleria.com/Banking_and_Finance/Accounting_Firms_Tax_Consultants_a.html

Use this directory, call or visit some of these guys. Tell them you want to do your internship there - it may be paid or not or they even just recruit you but it's better to do this for 3,6 months or 1 year with EXPERIENCE on your CV than to have home-sitting experience which can't be used on your CV. Considering that you're writing your ICAN, this may suit you you can combine work and job together. You have to start from somewhere, be proactive, don't be reactive.
Re: I'm Tired! by mkoabiola: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mustay: I remember an article posted on Guardian some time back titled, GETTING A JOB IS A JOB. Quite unfortunate I can't find an online reference for it - getting a job is a JOB!!! I don't want you to think anybody can help you, just erase others from your mind and think ONLY YOU CAN HELP YOU first.

I don't know what your industry target is but I assume like most accountants, it starts here:

Accounting Firms, Tax Consultants in Nigeria - http://www.nigeriagalleria.com/Banking_and_Finance/Accounting_Firms_Tax_Consultants_a.html

Use this directory, call or visit some of these guys. Tell them you want to do your internship there - it may be paid or not or they even just recruit you but it's better to do this for 3,6 months or 1 year with EXPERIENCE on your CV than to have home-sitting experience which can't be used on your CV. Considering that you're writing your ICAN, this may suit you you can combine work and job together. You have to start from somewhere, be proactive, don't be reactive.
God bless u real gud for ds info.
Pls,wat ur xprience with dem cos am abt taking a bold step to under go an internship either dey pay or not.
Kudos to u.
Re: I'm Tired! by Mustay(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Take the step. If you know not anyone, do call them up before visiting and explain your aim to them - the key is just to get into the industry first before making other moves. Best of luck cool
Re: I'm Tired! by luvola(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
I am also a graduate of accounting and seriously searching for job.. for job update , always visit www.nairacity..com and click on the job vacancy caption. it has not been easy since i finished my youth service 4months ago
Re: I'm Tired! by mkoabiola: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mustay: Take the step. If you know not anyone, do call them up before visiting and explain your aim to them - the key is just to get into the industry first before making other moves. Best of luck cool
I tried as u av stated but most of d firms av left d building used as offices.
If u knw any auditing firm dat can accept me with ir without pay,am ready to resume.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired! by Kidman03(m): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Send me your CV. My email's : ogbonna.m@gmail.com
Re: I'm Tired! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Kidman03: Send me your CV. My email's : ogbonna.m@gmail.com
can i also send in mine?thanks

(1) (Reply)

Shipping Manning/crewing Agents ?? / Abuja Residents, Who Else Got This From IHC? / Accion Mfb Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.