Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little (8392 Views)

Dagrin, Goldie, Amaka Igwe, Kefee, Zara Gretti, Others To Be Honoured At NEC / Beautiful Singer Zara Gretti Battles Multiple Sclerosis, Needs Prayers / Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by Iamoilprince(m): 1:13am On May 07, 2013
Zara Gretti has been battling multiple sclerosis, an autoimmune disease that affects the brain and spinal cord, for a while now. (Read HERE). The singer who could not talk, walk or see with her left eye left the hospital two months ago and according to her, she's doing better now. Below is a BB broadcast she sent out this evening...just in case anyone wants to help out! :-)

Two months out the hospital where I almost died. I now speak and walk small small. My Halleluyah acres supplements are expensive. Wanna help? You can wire me funds from out the country (U.S), or put $ in my account. I'm not afraid to ask. I wanna live a long healthy life! Thank you. Margaret-Mary - Zara Gretti

More important than this is to keep her in your prayers.

OIL PRINCEE..COM

2 Likes

Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by Iamoilprince(m): 6:59am On May 07, 2013
Tank God for her
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by moneyhungry(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2013
will she accept mtn #100 card?
that's all i got.
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by ebamma(m): 11:52am On May 07, 2013
who are this people
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by GentleNaaz(m): 11:52am On May 07, 2013
My grand ma is also getting better now. Atleast she cn poo n weewee right inside her pants. Y all ds news dat r uncalled for?
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by layuns(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2013
Wish her all dbest.
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by Nobody: 11:56am On May 07, 2013
WOW I KNOW THIS GIRL ZARA. SHE WAS ALWAYS ON A SITE CALLED NAIJARYDERS. EXTREMELY ACTIVE GIRL. LIVED IN AMERICA AND HAS THE ENERGY LEVEL OF 50 MEN PUT TOGETHER. SHE WAS ALWAYS TRAVELLING AND TRAVELLING AND TRAVELLING TO GO DANCE AND PARTY. WOW I CANT BELIEVE THE LORD SLOWED HER DOWN LIKE THAT TO GET HER ATTENTION. THE LORD DO THAT TO YOU IF HE WANTS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION WHILE YOU ARE TOO BUSY BEING FAST PACED. HE WILL BRING SOME DISEASE ON YOU TO CALM YOU DOWN. SHE IS HIGHLY FAVORED BY THE LORD OBVIOUSLY. HE IS TRYING TO BRING HER INTO THE KINGDOM WHICH SOON COMETH AND THIS IS HOW HE GOT HER ATTENTION

4 Likes

Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by meerkat(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2013
Chai beautiful girl, see her big eyes like my little moh. May God see you thru in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by churific(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2013
Are you sure you are talking about the same merciful God? God might allow some things to happen but he will never "bring some disease" on anyone just to get their attention.

If he is all powerful, why does need to do that? That is just evil and our God knows no evil! Even from a logical standpoint, you do not bring someone you love to your kingdom by slapping them with a near death and financial crippling disease. I'm sorry but that just does not sound like the God I serve...especially the one in the New Testament.

5 Likes

Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 07, 2013
churific: Are you sure you are talking about the same merciful God? God might allow some things to happen but he will never "bring some disease" on anyone just to get their attention.

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by Areaboy2(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2013
obadiah777: WOW I KNOW THIS GIRL ZARA. SHE WAS ALWAYS ON A SITE CALLED NAIJARYDERS. EXTREMELY ACTIVE GIRL. LIVED IN AMERICA AND HAS THE ENERGY LEVEL OF 50 MEN PUT TOGETHER. SHE WAS ALWAYS TRAVELLING AND TRAVELLING AND TRAVELLING TO GO DANCE AND PARTY. WOW I CANT BELIEVE THE LORD SLOWED HER DOWN LIKE THAT TO GET HER ATTENTION. THE LORD DO THAT TO YOU IF HE WANTS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION WHILE YOU ARE TOO BUSY BEING FAST PACED. HE WILL BRING SOME DISEASE ON YOU TO CALM YOU DOWN. SHE IS HIGHLY FAVORED BY THE LORD OBVIOUSLY. HE IS TRYING TO BRING HER INTO THE KINGDOM WHICH SOON COMETH AND THIS IS HOW HE GOT HER ATTENTION

oh my dear bugzee.. I shake my head for you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 07, 2013
Almost died?blind on the left eye? Only you?
Welcome from hospital oo..
Eagerly anticipating for ur new album.....nd hoping to hear tracks like÷
Thank you Lord
Story of My life
Adoration praise
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by Mudley313: 12:10pm On May 07, 2013
obadiah777: WOW I KNOW THIS GIRL ZARA. SHE WAS ALWAYS ON A SITE CALLED NAIJARYDERS. EXTREMELY ACTIVE GIRL. LIVED IN AMERICA AND HAS THE ENERGY LEVEL OF 50 MEN PUT TOGETHER. SHE WAS ALWAYS TRAVELLING AND TRAVELLING AND TRAVELLING TO GO DANCE AND PARTY. WOW I CANT BELIEVE THE LORD SLOWED HER DOWN LIKE THAT TO GET HER ATTENTION. THE LORD DO THAT TO YOU IF HE WANTS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION WHILE YOU ARE TOO BUSY BEING FAST PACED. HE WILL BRING SOME DISEASE ON YOU TO CALM YOU DOWN. SHE IS HIGHLY FAVORED BY THE LORD OBVIOUSLY. HE IS TRYING TO BRING HER INTO THE KINGDOM WHICH SOON COMETH AND THIS IS HOW HE GOT HER ATTENTION

what da heck kinda lord is that...strikes you wit a life threatening illness simply to get your attention

2 Likes

Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by dramendra: 12:12pm On May 07, 2013
Get well soon dear..
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 07, 2013
Area_boy:

oh my dear bugzee.. I shake my head for you undecided
I KNOW HOW THE LORD WORKS. SHE IS HIGHLY FAVORED. HEBREWS 12 VS 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth

scourge (skûrj)
n.
1. A source of widespread dreadful affliction and devastation such as that caused by pestilence or war.
2. A means of inflicting severe suffering, vengeance, or punishment.
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 07, 2013
Mudley313:

what da heck kinda lord is that...strikes you wit a life threatening illness simply to get your attention

HUMANS ONLY RESPOND TO SUFFERING.
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by YoungGame: 12:21pm On May 07, 2013
@op,
please who is zaragoza

I thought its a name of state/football club in Spain
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:27pm On May 07, 2013
Wish her well.
But who's Zara Gretti?
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 07, 2013

Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by bidexolumanish(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2013
money-hungry :
that's all i got.
4real u be money hungry,bt nathng is to small o
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by CastleandGreen: 1:10pm On May 07, 2013
God does not afflite anybody with sickness to humble the person. Sickness is dark and God is light, and as you know the bible says dakness and light has nothing in common, so get your facts right.
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 07, 2013
CastleandGreen:
God does not afflite anybody with sickness
obadiah777: HEBREWS 12 VS 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth

scourge (skûrj)
n.
1. A source of widespread dreadful affliction and devastation such as that caused by pestilence or war.
2. A means of inflicting severe suffering, vengeance, or punishment.
obadiah777:
DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by tutu1: 1:24pm On May 07, 2013
I wish her speedy healing, but I also feel that who ever wrote her appeal for assistance didn't write it well, it didn't seem passionate or serious, it sounds too casual and passive, anyway all I can offer for now is my prayers, my cheque is on the way
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by rockzy(f): 2:16pm On May 07, 2013
I know her... She served NYSC Batch C 2010........ mAY GOD SEE HER THROUGH
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by samflex(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2013
SCAM ALERT!!
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by rezzy: 3:02pm On May 07, 2013
Ogundale: Gwyouh 1st to comment.?

No dear, too late

money-hungry :
that's all i got.

cha cha is better than cha nut, abeg send her.

1 Like

Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 07, 2013
Used to know her personally many years back. May the good Lord heal her
Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by otipoju(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2013
OBADIAH, I hope you know that you won't be allowed to hate whites in that kingdom that is coming sha.

1 Like

Re: Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 07, 2013
otipoju: OBADIAH, I hope you know that you won't be allowed to hate whites in that kingdom that is coming sha.
I AM AWARE OF THAT. HOWEVER THE WHITES WHO WOULD MAKE IT WOULD BE THE MEEK. THE ONES WHO DESPITE THEIR EMPIRE BEING IN CONTROL OF THE WORLD WERE WILLING TO ACCEPT THE LORD FOR WHO HE IS, A BLACK MAN. TAKES A VERY MEEK WHITE PERSON TO ACCEPT THAT. THOSE WILL INHERIT THE KINGDOM. AND IN THE KINGDOM THE CORRUPTIBLE WILL INHERIT INCORRUPTION SO ALL THAT NEGATIVE ENERGY WILL DISAPPEAR. WOULD BE ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Denrele Madness Is Now Worse! Lmao! (guys, See Photo) / OH MY! Anita Joseph Flaunts Massive Booty(photos) / Free 1000 Contact Vcf File To Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.