Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash (24674 Views)

Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / Levi Ajuonuma (NNPC Spokeman) Killed In Dana Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by chyket(m): 12:04pm On May 07, 2013
This is just what happens when the life of our people is jeopardised by the purchase of substandard Aircrafts from China.RIP Brave Compatriots
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 07, 2013
YOU WANT TO LIVE LIKE THE WHITE MAN, YOU ERMMM DIE LIKE THE WHITE MAN. THEY ARE IN A BETTER PLACE NOW THOUGH. AND WHY ARE THEY FLYING FIGHTER PLANES ? WHATS THE BENEFIT OF THAT ?
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Alinmalam: 12:08pm On May 07, 2013
l've always known them to be gentle,easy-going and down to earth despite their status. adiu my friends
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by rodeo0070(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2013
RIP TO THE TWO BRAVE MEN OF THE NIGERIA AIR FORCE...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 07, 2013
obadiah777: YOU WANT TO LIVE LIKE THE WHITE MAN, YOU ERMMM DIE LIKE THE WHITE MAN. THEY ARE IN A BETTER PLACE NOW THOUGH. AND WHY ARE THEY FLYING FIGHTER PLANES ? WHATS THE BENEFIT OF THAT ?
to protect your sorry asss..mumu
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 07, 2013
sheyie2007: to protect your sorry asss..mumu
I DONT NEED THEIR PROTECTION. I GOT MY OWN.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by swtcharissa(f): 12:21pm On May 07, 2013
And T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ think my younger bro so loves T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ want T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ run a course concerning piloting n aircrafting...my mum said she will die b4 he will manage T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ complete d course....lol
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 07, 2013
obadiah777: I DONT NEED THEIR PROTECTION. I GOT MY OWN.
wasted sp$rm
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 07, 2013
sheyie2007: wasted sp$rm
SAYS THE CRETIN
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Fadelex(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2013
These are guys dat deserves national honour... Nt some crooks
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by samorasont: 12:52pm On May 07, 2013
This is a clarion call for everyone to think about life after death. 2 Corinthians 4:18. angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Capnd143(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2013
RIP TO THE HEROES THAT GAVE THEIR LIFE IN SERVICE OF MOTHERLAND.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 07, 2013
RIP, dudes!
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by jude33084(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2013
Mad Cow: They should never have flown those paper kites into combat..

R.I.P hommies, I hope your daeth paves the way for mordern fighter jets in our Military.

WHAT COMBAT BRO?
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by yeboyes: 1:17pm On May 07, 2013
obadiah777: YOU WANT TO LIVE LIKE THE WHITE MAN, YOU ERMMM DIE LIKE THE WHITE MAN. THEY ARE IN A BETTER PLACE NOW THOUGH. AND WHY ARE THEY FLYING FIGHTER PLANES ? WHATS THE BENEFIT OF THAT ?

[size=15pt][b]A Strong Military is essential for a country to retain a dominant presence in the world. Take a look at India , their Military is becoming one of the strongest in the world because of the way their Government is lavishing money on Military hardware. Today China ,India and Russia can say Fu to western countries because no one dares fight them.

If Nigeria is to become a giant again , we need to boost our military’s capabilities. If i was in any position to acquire weapons for the Nigerian military i will kit them up with the latest hardware. The Alpa jets are old and should only be used for training.

By now we should have Sukhoi 27s,Sukhoi 30s and Sukhoi 35 fulcrum fighter jets. We should also partner with Russia on the SU-50 PAK FA fight jet programme so that when it is finally released our air force will be armed with the best fight jet in the world and will be able to defend Nigeria’s skys against all threat.

Instead of Giving this stupid Jonathan’s wife N4 billion to build some stupid first lady’s wives center ,the money should have been added to another lump sum and used to purchase new modern fighter jets for our airforce and to improve their training facilities.[/b]
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by DEGREE2466(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2013
THERE IS NO NEED REITERATING THE OBVIOUS FACT
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 07, 2013
yeboyes:

[size=15pt][b]A Strong Military is essential for a country to retain a dominant presence in the world. Take a look at India , their Military is becoming one of the strongest in the world because of the way their Government is lavishing money on Military hardware. Today China ,India and Russia can say Fu to western countries because no one dares fight them.

If Nigeria is to become a giant again , we need to boost our military’s capabilities. If i was in any position to acquire weapons for the Nigerian military i will kit them up with the latest hardware. The Alpa jets are old and should only be used for training.

By now we should have Sukhoi 27s,Sukhoi 30s and Sukhoi 35 fulcrum fighter jets. We should also partner with Russia on the SU-50 PAK FA fight jet programme so that when it is finally released our air force will be armed with the best fight jet in the world and will be able to defend Nigeria’s skys against all threat.

Instead of Giving this stupid Jonathan’s wife N4 billion to build some stupid first lady’s wives center ,the money should have been added to another lump sum and used to purchase new modern fighter jets for our airforce and to improve their training facilities.[/b]
[/size]
THOU ART VERY CARNAL. BUT YOU GONE LEARN REAL SOON. OH YOU GONE LEARN. KEEP SUCKING SATANS PH-ALLUS. YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE JOINED WITH SATAN AND HIS INSTRUMENTS OF DEATH REAL SOON. YOU GONE LEARN

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by ssjalo(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2013
i feel for this gentle men. May there souls rest in peace.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Feedmemore(f): 1:45pm On May 07, 2013
Rip!
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by bocin500(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2013
Tabawababy: RIP to the diseased pilots. All hands must be on desk to save our ear force sojas.

****whispering*** sweety, I believe it should be "all hands must be on DECK....."
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by ikweremilitant: 2:06pm On May 07, 2013
Osama10: No way to eject? undecided
dats exactly my argument why shoud they be alowd to fly molues into combat.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by EXAMSMASTER: 2:08pm On May 07, 2013
Newly Cracked Mtn Web Browser [Download till your battery burst] Now at www.gurusanloaded.tk
www.gurusanloaded.tk[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by ikweremilitant: 2:08pm On May 07, 2013
dats exactly my argument why shoud they be alowd to fly molues into combat.
@tabawababy I prefare u caling it yashforce
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 07, 2013
IIT WAS A NON COMBAT PLANE
DONT THINK THERE ARE ANY EJECTORS ON THEM
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by ehiotoye(f): 2:11pm On May 07, 2013
Ben Ado, immediate elder brother 2 my friend. We r 2gether wit d sister few days ago in Kd. Ben, RIP we love u but GOd know best.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Crosbyy(f): 2:20pm On May 07, 2013
Rip. Bida doo doo
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by sage2(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2013
Sacrifices like these are always made by the Middle Beltans. You only hear about others when money is involved. Rest in peace to these Patriots.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by akunjohn(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2013
So sad

R.I.P Guys

Till we meet again.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Tabawababy(f): 2:47pm On May 07, 2013
bocin500:

****whispering*** sweety, I believe it should be "all hands must be on DECK....."
Sorry its typing aero.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Tabawababy(f): 2:48pm On May 07, 2013
ehiotoye: Ben Ado, immediate elder brother 2 my friend. We r 2gether wit d sister few days ago in Kd. Ben, RIP we love u but GOd know best.
Eyya.. Sorry for your lost. RIP
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by basadenet: 2:59pm On May 07, 2013
You means those two in the picture are really gone?
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by ishmael(m): 3:03pm On May 07, 2013
Kwajay: So sad we are really going to miss this young gallant NAF officers. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry

Flt Lt Benjamin Bem Ado

and

Flg Offr Ayuba Joad Layelmenson

http://kwajay..com/2013/05/photo-of-pilots-killed-in-aircrash.html
Sorry, Ben Ado is a Squadron Leader and not a Flt Lt. He's a member of 50th Regular Course. Kool guy! May his gentle soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Survived A Ghastly Motorcycle Accident. Pictures / Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) / Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.