Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

A Man In Hell For 250 Years - 3rd Encounter Of Bro. Emmanuel Senayon(part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Man In Hell For 250 Years - 3rd Encounter Of Bro. Emmanuel Senayon(part 1) (1901 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / A Deeper Life Woman End Up In Hell For Using A Rubber Thread / Christians: Please Will A Person Go To Hell For Remarrying After A Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man In Hell For 250 Years - 3rd Encounter Of Bro. Emmanuel Senayon(part 1) by paulpromise: 8:25am On May 07, 2013
THIRD ENCOUNTER
The end of the world is coming soon. Therefore be earnest, thoughtful men of prayer (1 peter 5:7)
I thank God for His grace over my life, the lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song will I praise Him. The lord promised to visit me on 9th of February 2013 and He fulfilled it, because he is the ever-faithful God. (Psalm 33:11).
On 9th of February 2013 around 1pm, I was on my bed about to sleep when I heard a voice saying "It is time, my son prepare your self right now" and I just ask for the blood of Jesus to washed me clean and suddenly a deep sleep came over me and When I opened my eyes, i found my self in the room, that I found my self in my first encounter with Jesus Christ. And I saw Jesus Christ, he came in and said "My son, I want to show you many things today, for this is the last time i will visit you, you must tell them what you saw because you have not been telling many people about what i showed you previously". And the lord started crying because of this, I was sorrowful when he was crying because of me.
When we got out of the room, then the lord told me "My son, come, let me show you the great judgment", and we arrived before a great throne.

[THE MURDER]
When we arrived before a great throne, behold I saw a woman, she was saying "I Am very sorry", and the lord told me "Look at that woman crying, she knew she can not make heaven and that was why she was crying". And i asked the lord, to tell me the reason why the woman has that thought, and the lord told me that "My son, look at her" and behold i saw her life story. She was a Christian while she was still on earth, she was looking for a man to married and the lord told her to be patient, but her desire to married was so great and she never waited for God's time and she poisoned her friend just because she wanted to get married to her husband and her friend died (Matthew 5:21) and she got married to the husband of her friend and later the husband of her friend found out she was behind his wife death and that man also poisoned her and the woman also died and that was the reason the woman was crying before the throne of judgment.(Luke 11:47) the lord told me that "I warned her not to do that but she never listened to me and now she is crying for help and second chance, It is not possible my kingdom is a holy place, it is not a place for the murderer, I warned you to repent but you never listened to me, It is too late for you".(Isaiah 59:1-3)
And the lord told her "Depart from me". And a great storm just carried her away into everlasting punishment.(Matthew 25:41 and 46) not kill or murder for he that do such a thing is in the danger of the judgment, Repent now and be saved. And we left the place.
I want you to understand this; Christ’s coming is only for FAITHFUL, STEADFAST and WATCHFUL believers. It is not enough to be qualified for His coming; you must live each moment ready and waiting.
Making your life count daily for eternity is the only thing that counts in life. It is not enough to warn and watch over others; you must watch over yourself and take heed to the salvation of your soul.
Whenever the thought of Christ’s return fills you with dread or fright, it only shows there is still something amiss and you need to allow the Holy spirit do His work in you.
You are better caught up than cut off at the rapture. If you miss the rapture, the antichrist will not only mock your faith; you will be punished more for trifling with the truth.
What about if you die before the rapture, you must always be ready for the Lord because if you died and you have one just spot on your garment you will be cast away, if you keep on sinning against God and you thought you still have life ahead of you to be repent, am telling you that you are just deceiving your self, now will be better to repent from your sin because tomorrow may too be late for you. "DO NOT KILL"
The lord took me to hell fire, we pass through the same tunnel that we passed through in my first encounter and we arrived in hell fire, hell has enlarged her self, and that was the reason devil is working hard.(Isaiah 5:14)

[250 YEARS IN HELL FIRE]
Then the lord took me to a place in hell fire, behold i saw a man screaming in hell fire saying 'are you here to save me, I have been here for 250 years, I have waited if i will found a saviour, but i have already give up, but now that i see you, I doubt if you are here to save me', and the lord told him "I sent many of my servant to you, to tell you to repent, but you never listened to me, they told you about the reality of Hell fire, but you told them, it was not real, it is a joke, and you thought your life is the best, you only spent your time in taken alcoholic, moving from one hotel to another to committed adultery( 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, James 4:4), you were seriously ill to the point of death, but i did not allow you to die so that you may repent and be saved, but you never even wanted to hear my name being mention, but now you are looking for saviour, I can not save you any more, it is too late for you". (proverb 1:24-33) The lord was crying while he was talking
with that man, just because he has no pleasure in the death of a sinner.(Ezekiel 18:30-32). You still have opportunity to repent when you are still on earth, but after death, there is no more repentance, Jesus is only the saviour of the living but not of dead, YOUR BREATH YOUR OPPORTUNIY (Ecclesiastes 12:1-cool and we left the place.

[15 YEARS OLD GIRL IN HELL FIRE]
The lord took me to a place in hell fire, and i saw a girl, she was crying, there were many worms and insects on her body, if she removed one, many worms would come back to that particular place she has removed one worm, and when she saw us, she was screaming for help, and i asked her the reason she was there and she told me her life story saying 'When i was on earth, I love going to club to dance (1 timothy 5:6), my parents never warned me just because i was the only child they give birth to. I love following boys and having sex with them (1 Thessalonians 4:3-cool(Ephesians 5:3-6), i heard about hell fire but i never wanted to hear about that, many of my friend told me to repent but I developed hatred towards them. Then I became pregnant and my mum reminded of my ambition of becoming a lawyer, and because of this statement, i aborted the pregnant and i died and ended up my life in this fire. I have been here for Ten years tormented if I removed one of the worm, more will just come to my body, please help me, I am now ready to repent''.
I was very sad about her story, and the lord told her, "You can not repent any more, it is too late for you", the lord was crying with a great feeling for her but he can not saved her any more and the girl screamed saying 'No, no, no, no, it is too hot, I want to die" but she could not just find death.(Revelation 9:6) I was telling the lord that he should take me back because i can not endure watching the girl the way she was being tormented.
Parent listen to me, teach your child the way of the lord, teach them the word of God, correct them if they did any wrong against the lord.(Ephesians 6:1-4)(1 john 2:1-6). We left the place and went to another side

[14 YEARS OLD GIRL IN HELL FIRE]
We must be careful and purge our self in this sinful world because many of our inventions defile us before God.(Ecclesiastes 7:29) the lord showed me a girl in hell fire, her torments was so hellish, she was screaming saying 'enough, enough, please, take me out'. She used her left hand to covered her ear while she used her right hand to masturbate with a very hot object on her hand, she was crying bitterly but she couldn't stopped masturbate. And i asked her the reason she was doing that and she told me her life story saying ' I was 14 years old when i died, when i was on earth, i love worldly music, any time i heard it, I will be having sexual feeling and that would led me to masturbate. I heard about this tormented place but i never believed it was real. Many servant of God warned me about worldly music but i called them a fool, they warned me in their preaching that masturbation was a sin, but I told them God is a merciful. But now i believed they are not a fool. The reason i covered my ear is because am still hearing that worldly music and is hurting me. The reason i used this object to masturbate was because I masturbate on earth, please help me, i cannot stopped this, is hurting me". But the lord told her "I can not helped you again, you have made my grace useless on earth, but in this place, there is no more grace, It is too late for you to repent". She screamed but the lord told her "I can not changed my words, is written already, my words stand for ever".(Matthew 24:35) (Matthew 13:31) parents, please take care of your children(2 Corinthians 12:14) (Ephesians 6:1) Remember that the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience.(Colossians 3:6) and we left the place and moved to another side.

[25 YEARS OLD MAN IN HELL FIRE]
The lord took me to a place in hell fire, I saw a man screaming saying 'I will listen, i will listen please am ready to listen and i asked him the reason he was there and he told me that when i was on earth, i was on earth i love having sex with girls especially the prostitute, my friend told me to repent and be saved but i will replied that i don’t want to listen to any foolish preaching i am ready for that fire, just leave me alone but now i am ready to listen and repent, please, please, help me but the lord told him i gave you enough grace till you died at the age of 25 years but you never listened to my warning, but now you are begging to listen, it is too late for you, no one cannot tell you about me here because everybody here is looking for a way to escape but a soul that arrived here shall never get out again, it is too late for you(1thessalonia 4:3) your body is not for fornication(1corinthians 6:13) and the man screamed and I begged the lord to take me away from that place because i couldn't just look at them any more and we left hell fire.
Re: A Man In Hell For 250 Years - 3rd Encounter Of Bro. Emmanuel Senayon(part 1) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 07, 2013
how did the man knows he had spent 250 years? are the calenders in heaven same as the one used on earth? are there days and nights in hell for the man to know that yesterday has gone, a new day has began?
whats all this nonsense you people saying?
self service, worldy music, fornication, adultry etc, who created them. Was it not the same God? god placed a weapon to destroy most of humanity because he knows heaven is too small to contain all of us. (God is the first person to introduce population control)
The more i hear about this stories of hell (especially) the more i hate religion. eyin ole jati jati

1 Like

Re: A Man In Hell For 250 Years - 3rd Encounter Of Bro. Emmanuel Senayon(part 1) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:23am On May 30, 2013
paulpromise:
THIRD ENCOUNTER
The end of the world is coming soon. Therefore be earnest, thoughtful men of prayer (1 peter 5:7)
I thank God for His grace over my life, the lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song will I praise Him. The lord promised to visit me on 9th of February 2013 and He fulfilled it, because he is the ever-faithful God. (Psalm 33:11).
On 9th of February 2013 around 1pm, I was on my bed about to sleep when I heard a voice saying "It is time, my son prepare your self right now" and I just ask for the blood of Jesus to washed me clean and suddenly a deep sleep came over me and When I opened my eyes, i found my self in the room, that I found my self in my first encounter with Jesus Christ. And I saw Jesus Christ, he came in and said "My son, I want to show you many things today, for this is the last time i will visit you, you must tell them what you saw because you have not been telling many people about what i showed you previously". And the lord started crying because of this, I was sorrowful when he was crying because of me.
When we got out of the room, then the lord told me "My son, come, let me show you the great judgment", and we arrived before a great throne.

[THE MURDER]
When we arrived before a great throne, behold I saw a woman, she was saying "I Am very sorry", and the lord told me "Look at that woman crying, she knew she can not make heaven and that was why she was crying". And i asked the lord, to tell me the reason why the woman has that thought, and the lord told me that "My son, look at her" and behold i saw her life story. She was a Christian while she was still on earth, she was looking for a man to married and the lord told her to be patient, but her desire to married was so great and she never waited for God's time and she poisoned her friend just because she wanted to get married to her husband and her friend died (Matthew 5:21) and she got married to the husband of her friend and later the husband of her friend found out she was behind his wife death and that man also poisoned her and the woman also died and that was the reason the woman was crying before the throne of judgment.(Luke 11:47) the lord told me that "I warned her not to do that but she never listened to me and now she is crying for help and second chance, It is not possible my kingdom is a holy place, it is not a place for the murderer, I warned you to repent but you never listened to me, It is too late for you".(Isaiah 59:1-3)
And the lord told her "Depart from me". And a great storm just carried her away into everlasting punishment.(Matthew 25:41 and 46) not kill or murder for he that do such a thing is in the danger of the judgment, Repent now and be saved. And we left the place.
I want you to understand this; Christ’s coming is only for FAITHFUL, STEADFAST and WATCHFUL believers. It is not enough to be qualified for His coming; you must live each moment ready and waiting.
Making your life count daily for eternity is the only thing that counts in life. It is not enough to warn and watch over others; you must watch over yourself and take heed to the salvation of your soul.
Whenever the thought of Christ’s return fills you with dread or fright, it only shows there is still something amiss and you need to allow the Holy spirit do His work in you.
You are better caught up than cut off at the rapture. If you miss the rapture, the antichrist will not only mock your faith; you will be punished more for trifling with the truth.
What about if you die before the rapture, you must always be ready for the Lord because if you died and you have one just spot on your garment you will be cast away, if you keep on sinning against God and you thought you still have life ahead of you to be repent, am telling you that you are just deceiving your self, now will be better to repent from your sin because tomorrow may too be late for you. "DO NOT KILL"
The lord took me to hell fire, we pass through the same tunnel that we passed through in my first encounter and we arrived in hell fire, hell has enlarged her self, and that was the reason devil is working hard.(Isaiah 5:14)

[250 YEARS IN HELL FIRE]
Then the lord took me to a place in hell fire, behold i saw a man screaming in hell fire saying 'are you here to save me, I have been here for 250 years, I have waited if i will found a saviour, but i have already give up, but now that i see you, I doubt if you are here to save me', and the lord told him "I sent many of my servant to you, to tell you to repent, but you never listened to me, they told you about the reality of Hell fire, but you told them, it was not real, it is a joke, and you thought your life is the best, you only spent your time in taken alcoholic, moving from one hotel to another to committed adultery( 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, James 4:4), you were seriously ill to the point of death, but i did not allow you to die so that you may repent and be saved, but you never even wanted to hear my name being mention, but now you are looking for saviour, I can not save you any more, it is too late for you". (proverb 1:24-33) The lord was crying while he was talking
with that man, just because he has no pleasure in the death of a sinner.(Ezekiel 18:30-32). You still have opportunity to repent when you are still on earth, but after death, there is no more repentance, Jesus is only the saviour of the living but not of dead, YOUR BREATH YOUR OPPORTUNIY (Ecclesiastes 12:1-cool and we left the place.

[15 YEARS OLD GIRL IN HELL FIRE]
The lord took me to a place in hell fire, and i saw a girl, she was crying, there were many worms and insects on her body, if she removed one, many worms would come back to that particular place she has removed one worm, and when she saw us, she was screaming for help, and i asked her the reason she was there and she told me her life story saying 'When i was on earth, I love going to club to dance (1 timothy 5:6), my parents never warned me just because i was the only child they give birth to. I love following boys and having sex with them (1 Thessalonians 4:3-cool(Ephesians 5:3-6), i heard about hell fire but i never wanted to hear about that, many of my friend told me to repent but I developed hatred towards them. Then I became pregnant and my mum reminded of my ambition of becoming a lawyer, and because of this statement, i aborted the pregnant and i died and ended up my life in this fire. I have been here for Ten years tormented if I removed one of the worm, more will just come to my body, please help me, I am now ready to repent''.
I was very sad about her story, and the lord told her, "You can not repent any more, it is too late for you", the lord was crying with a great feeling for her but he can not saved her any more and the girl screamed saying 'No, no, no, no, it is too hot, I want to die" but she could not just find death.(Revelation 9:6) I was telling the lord that he should take me back because i can not endure watching the girl the way she was being tormented.
Parent listen to me, teach your child the way of the lord, teach them the word of God, correct them if they did any wrong against the lord.(Ephesians 6:1-4)(1 john 2:1-6). We left the place and went to another side

[14 YEARS OLD GIRL IN HELL FIRE]
We must be careful and purge our self in this sinful world because many of our inventions defile us before God.(Ecclesiastes 7:29) the lord showed me a girl in hell fire, her torments was so hellish, she was screaming saying 'enough, enough, please, take me out'. She used her left hand to covered her ear while she used her right hand to masturbate with a very hot object on her hand, she was crying bitterly but she couldn't stopped masturbate. And i asked her the reason she was doing that and she told me her life story saying ' I was 14 years old when i died, when i was on earth, i love worldly music, any time i heard it, I will be having sexual feeling and that would led me to masturbate. I heard about this tormented place but i never believed it was real. Many servant of God warned me about worldly music but i called them a fool, they warned me in their preaching that masturbation was a sin, but I told them God is a merciful. But now i believed they are not a fool. The reason i covered my ear is because am still hearing that worldly music and is hurting me. The reason i used this object to masturbate was because I masturbate on earth, please help me, i cannot stopped this, is hurting me". But the lord told her "I can not helped you again, you have made my grace useless on earth, but in this place, there is no more grace, It is too late for you to repent". She screamed but the lord told her "I can not changed my words, is written already, my words stand for ever".(Matthew 24:35) (Matthew 13:31) parents, please take care of your children(2 Corinthians 12:14) (Ephesians 6:1) Remember that the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience.(Colossians 3:6) and we left the place and moved to another side.

[25 YEARS OLD MAN IN HELL FIRE]
The lord took me to a place in hell fire, I saw a man screaming saying 'I will listen, i will listen please am ready to listen and i asked him the reason he was there and he told me that when i was on earth, i was on earth i love having sex with girls especially the prostitute, my friend told me to repent and be saved but i will replied that i don’t want to listen to any foolish preaching i am ready for that fire, just leave me alone but now i am ready to listen and repent, please, please, help me but the lord told him i gave you enough grace till you died at the age of 25 years but you never listened to my warning, but now you are begging to listen, it is too late for you, no one cannot tell you about me here because everybody here is looking for a way to escape but a soul that arrived here shall never get out again, it is too late for you(1thessalonia 4:3) your body is not for fornication(1corinthians 6:13) and the man screamed and I begged the lord to take me away from that place because i couldn't just look at them any more and we left hell fire.

(1) (Reply)

Did Our Ancestors Go To Hell? / Rich Preachers, Rich Churches...poor Saints / Apostle Suleman Says MMM Is Demonic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.