Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. (35479 Views)

Nigeria LNG Overseas Scholarship Scheme To Study In UK 2016 / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam / 2014 PTDF Overseas Masters Scholarship Result is out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2013
it is well
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by chidi5(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
please can i have questions on HSE. you can send it to chidi_nwaogu@yahoo.co.uk. tanx
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by infoscope(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
infoscope: For, those who have been clamouring for the format of the test, this is it;

The test consists of three parts.

Part one is the general paper which consists of 50 questions with multiple choice answers. You are advised not to make any guesses at the answers as you will lose mark for any incorrect answer.

Part two seeks to determine your ability to express yourself very well in English language. There are ten questions in this part but you are required to answer only one which is related to your area of specialization.

Part three is to test your technical competence. There are eight sections here, you are to chose the section that relates to your course of study.

Below are some of the general paper questions asked in the previous exams

THE FIRST COMMERCIAL DEEPWATER DISCOVERY IN NIGERIA IS
A.AGBAMI
B.AKPO
C.ABO
D.BONGA
E.IKEJA

WHEN WAS THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA ESTABLISHED?
A.1948
B.1960
C.1962
D.1936
E.1952

A BOY IN A BARBER SHOP SITS BETWEEN 2 PARALLEL MIRRORS. HOW MANY
IMAGES OF HIMSELF WILL HE OBSERVE
A. 2
B. 1
C. 8
D. 200
E. 4

GET THE PAST QUESTIONS AT http://nigeriannewsportal.com/ptdf-oversea-scholarship-past-questions-and-answers/
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by gcey2k(m): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
[quote author=seeugabson][/quote]

Sorry to say this but your story seems like those on my spam mail... sounds Yahoo-like...
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by macherie1: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
@ seeugabson, u sound like a clown. Who do you expect to believe all dos crap?
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by doziej84: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
pls where is the lagos venue?
i was scheduled to write in PHC but i wont be able to make it to PHC, i intend to write mine in lagos.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by obehishine: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
Jibhas: Finally indeed PTDF decided 2 hold OSS Test.
Any info in LSS pls?
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
doziej84: pls where is the lagos venue?
i was scheduled to write in PHC but i wont be able to make it to PHC, i intend to write mine in lagos.

U chose ph and now scheduled there. A seat has been slated and reserved for u in ph and not in Lagos.If u don't go to ph,good news for others.Nigerians sef.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by papyrus2(m): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
how many people will they offer the scholarship
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by vinas(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
papyrus2: how many people will they offer the scholarship
about 370 people,9persons 4rm each state and an extra 4 persons each 4rm oil producing states

1 Like

Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by gcey2k(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
vinas:
about 370 people,9persons 4rm each state and an extra 4 persons each 4rm oil producing states
tnx @vinas 4 dis eye opener... though its a bit confusing now they are merging two sets. will that figure b 4 d two sets combined? or will they take double d figure dis particular time?
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by vinas(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
gcey2k:
tnx @vinas 4 dis eye opener... though its a bit confusing now they are merging two sets. will that figure b 4 d two sets combined? or will they take double d figure dis particular time?
i really dont know abt dat one but i pray its double d usual figure
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by doziej84: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
ferdimako:

U chose ph and now scheduled there. A seat has been slated and reserved for u in ph and not in Lagos.If u don't go to ph,good news for others.Nigerians sef.

@fermidako, if you have nothing better to say. Quietly shut your trap.
i applied for this scholarship last year when i was in phc, not even this year. do you expect me to remain in one place b/cos of PTDF.
i came here to seek help, not get insulted.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by vinas(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
doziej84:

i applied for this scholarship last year when i was in phc, not even this year. do you expect me to remain in one place b/cos of PTDF.
pls dont be offended wit his comment but i believe u wont be able 2 write in lag except ph,cos in d invite,ur sit number there is for ph centre and not lag
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
doziej84:

forfeit then. u wonder how they reason...fake graduates.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nairalanda(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2013
doziej84:

Hi doziej,
There is no need quarrelling or getting angry about responses. People see things differently. You can take a flight to Portharcourt and probably take a bus back. It is worth it, but consider flying a day before so as not to miss the exam as a result of any flight delays etc etc.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2013
obehishine:
Any info in LSS pls?
No
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by emfeco(m): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=seeugabson]i have some mixed questions of the past four years with me, it has been with me for the past one year now, bought it last year cos i wanted to write the ptdf last year. thought i would also write it this year but will not write it cos i am already running my masters in coventry university, uk on scholarship.
i have also been shortlisted for this ptdf but will not write it cos i am on travel to abuja for another postgraduate scholarship, pressid-by the president for first class students holding at abuja on monday 9th, but my location for ptdf is lagos on saturday 7th.
so my priority goes for the pressid, already at the transiting airport, dubai at the present moment of sending this message.

I WANT TO SELL THE QUESTION IN RETURN.
but you will have to call me and we discuss how it goes. i know some of you can bear me witness on this little info i gave up there its true. confirm it.
the fact is what helps and keeps me going on strictly getting scholarships is i have got to spend lot on materials to achieve what amazes people on success.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEED.
finally, i don't want anyone to discourage who wants to get it. cos i will be in nigeria this night from uk, but now in dubai will be returning immediately after my exam at abuja to uk.
The amount you spend is going to be too small compared to the offer you get amongst the thousands applying and that makes you better than others. and you should know the money you are paying is not what triggers me cos i spend pounds in uk, you should know that. don't pretend and deceive yourself.
thanks.................................+2348166105312 nigeria
..........................................+447459029927 uk lyca mobile

don't be shocked, before i depart from uk, i already called whom i am going to meet at the ikeja airport tonight in order to buy from him the materials i will use for my exam on monday.

thanks [/quote

I'm among those shortlisted for the pressid scholarship exam. Please send the questions to my email: emfeco@yahoo.com
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Adasek2008: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, pls I need your help urgently. I was shortlisted for the ptdf scholarship but up till now I haven't received any text or email invitation. I applied for 2014/2015. Thanks for your quick response.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
hmmmm
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by roxylas(m): 1:18am On Dec 06, 2013
pls do d LSS and OSS write their exam 2geda, cos I applied 4 LSS and I was shortlisted but hav not gotten any mail til now?
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Eghosa1(m): 3:05am On Dec 06, 2013
after the test folks, what next?? do people startup in January or September again?
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by doziej84: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2013
ferdimako:

forfeit then. u wonder how they reason...fake graduates.

Hmmm, do i smell envy & Jealousy as Ferdimako opens his mouth wide like a gully washed up by erosion.

Keep hating, hater.
I bet that even if everyone invited never did turn up & left only you to sit for the exams, you still wouldn't make the pass to deserve a scholarship.

Do Life a favour, Get rid of yourself BIGOT.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
doziej84:

Hmmm, do i smell envy & Jealousy as Ferdimako opens his mouth wide like a gully washed up by erosion.

Keep hating, hater.
I bet that even if everyone invited never did turn up & left only you to sit for the exams, you still wouldn't make the pass to deserve a scholarship.

Do Life a favour, Get rid of yourself BIGOT.

graduate my foot.graduate of cursing.no reasoning.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by gcey2k(m): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dudes, its high time we stopped this fighting and look forward to tomorrow, the reason why we are on this thread. Lemme take this time to wish my fellow Nairalanders Success in the test tomorrow. The battle is not entirely yours, as God will crown all our efforts in preparation.

PS: For those writing in Port Harcourt, please make sure you are in UST before 7am as there is Environmental Sanitation tomorrow, to avoid being embarrassed...
God be with us...

2 Likes

Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by xkobans: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
Heard there would be sanitation tomorrow. How do we meet the test time wen sanitation ends by 10.....plus d hold up na diee
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by doziej84: 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
ferdimako:

graduate my foot.graduate of cursing.no reasoning.

hahahahahahahahaha.

wish you a successful blast as you sit for your exams. feel free to ask me questions which you might find too daunting to answer.

Schmuck.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by vinas(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2013
...thank GOD for d success of d test...patiently waitin 4 d positive feedback....
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Thank God for success! i also am expecting positive result
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
Same here too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years / PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education / Awka Prison Inmate Graduates With PGD, MSC In Information Technology (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.