Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Suprise - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Suprise (895 Views)

Which One Will Suprise U Most....lmao / Suprise! Suprise!! Suprise!!! / Suprise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suprise by Kelvin677(m): 9:22am On May 07, 2013
A boy named okon was preparing for his jamb the father was telling him okon my son go and read your books but okon was busy playing and telling his father that he will suprise them, okon later took the jamb when the result was out it happened that he score 16 over 400 so the father told him your right cos you realy suprised us

(1) (Reply)

Quiz Questions(check It Out / GUYS.... Judge Me .. Have I Done Any Thing Wrong... - / Bae Turns Jesus Christ To Avoid Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.