Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Can Arsenal Complete The Group? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Arsenal Complete The Group? (3021 Views)

All Africa Games(AAG) : Nigeria's U23 Team In The Group Of Death / Nigeria Is Drawn In The Group B. Of The 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup / Please Can Arsenal Compete? I'm Getting Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by bolaoni(m): 7:35pm On May 13, 2006
Manchester United = Carling Cup

Chelsea FC = Premiership

Liverpool = F.A. Cup

These are the top three teams in England and they are not ending the season empty handed. What will be arsenal's lot on Wednesday? undecided

Let's just hope the 4th team get something (HOPE) and they will become Akehindegbegbon (Last yet the senior) wink
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by lalaboi(m): 7:41pm On May 13, 2006
:p
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by spikelord(m): 1:23am On May 14, 2006
What do you think? We can make it. We gunners can complete the group!
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Priscila(f): 10:12am On May 14, 2006
Its only premiership cup that counts in England, so please spare us the agony!
As for Liverpool they deserved it after that tireless effort by Gerrard but

Man U fans! stop tormentinting us with your unglamorous stone- age carling cup. You should be embarrassed talking about it cos its a minor cup.

Yes,It was the worst and best season for Arsenal and whatever the outcome we have something=pride + guns.
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by vichel(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2006
we are sure going to complete the group are we are going to get the best of them all.

ARSENAL(Gunners)->UEFA Champions league champions
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by lordimpaq(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2006
we should be able to,
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Skintite(f): 9:17am On May 15, 2006
Man u shudnt be in that group?
Carling cup oh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We will join the group n like balaoni said, be the ultimate grin grin
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by bolaoni(m): 12:50pm On May 15, 2006
Priscilla,

Years ago, some teams will die just to have this cup in their armoury.
I will spare you details since you are new to the game wink

Carling Cup is a major competition in England.
I just pray the gunners don't walk alone after it all ended in Paris. smiley
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by sammietos(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2006
Either Arsenal completes the group or not does not mean they have tried there bestby proving bookmakers wrong by getting to the final. Being a Gunner does not mean i am not a realist. Barcelona has better players. But arsenal can still try there best to win. Gunners anyhow take heart.
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by bolaoni(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2006
Bros no allow the die hard gooners hear you o

But na Wednesday we go see sha.
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by salehm(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2006
Hey gunners Why are we Talking Now?Let's just keep quite and watch from the sidelines Let the ANTI-GUNNERS do the talking.YAN BAKIN CIKI(Bad Belle).We go make am for Paris. tongue

1 Like

Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by mukina2: 2:37pm On May 15, 2006
Priscila:

Its only premiership cup that counts in England, so please spare us the agony!
As for Liverpool they deserved it after that tireless effort by Gerrard but

Man U fans! stop tormentinting us with your unglamorous stone- age carling cup. You should be embarrassed talking about it because its a minor cup.

Yes,It was the worst and best season for Arsenal and whatever the outcome we have something=pride + guns.

yes o that wat makes us the best,

AFC FOR LIFEEEEEEEE, haters get that
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by spikelord(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2006
Yeah Mukina, let'em die with hatred for gunnerz in their various minds
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by mukina2: 2:45pm On May 15, 2006
yes they wud , after wednesday they'll die hard with regert
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by lalaboi(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2006
Its beta 4 u guys (gunnaz) nt 2 talk nao. I knw mst of u are nt sure of ur team. 

Barca wil surely win dat game, so dnt start fumbling 2 mislead urselfs. No doubt u av tried bt no b una own 4 dis seasn.

1 Like

Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by mukina2: 3:06pm On May 15, 2006
@lalaboi am 100 percent sure of ma team and guess wat we are goin to win the ucl wednesday is not far u shall see
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by spikelord(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2006
Abi, We shall win ! But wait o, We need to pray for our boys. Cuz only God can save us from the hoe-like inscissors of Ronaldinho! God save my boy Fabregas,
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Priscila(f): 4:32pm On May 15, 2006
bolaoni!
Am new but reading alot on sports so no excuses dear unless its once upon stories.
I mean Vascoda Gama 2000 years BC

That carling cup belong to those teams near relegation zone like boro or Porto.

The rationale in my statement was that man U is a team of class to be celebrating such a small cup,thats why if it was in Arsenal I could be ashamed to talk about it.
read between those lines before you challenge me
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by 4Play(m): 9:10pm On May 15, 2006
Arsenal are going to end empty handed this season and 16 points behind Man Utd in the league.So I prefer to be in the position of Man Utd than Arsenal
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by jagenne(m): 9:23pm On May 15, 2006
@ 4play,
Arsenal will definitely lose on Wednesday. I forsee a mass-exodus outta Nairaland after Wednesday's match.
Nightrider,Spikelord,Lordimpaq,Vichel and Skintite e.t.c. will scamper for cover cos the shame will be too unbearable.
Only Priscilla will stay put cos her shock absorbers are 2nd to none. She has gotten used to the heart-breaks Arsenal FC has given her over the years. She was the only chic standing when United bombed Arsenal last month.
I still cannot fathom how she got her bravery even in shame. grin grin grin grin grin grin
I am patiently waiting for Wednesday so i can taunt,tease and spew venoms on 'em Gooners.
It will be a feast!

C'MON BARCELONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Priscila(f): 8:57am On May 16, 2006
@Jagenne!
You are talking of those people who will take cover while you, after that spanking of your team by Chelsea you have been incognito till now. Its Charlton that paid the ultimate price for your teams red tears.

Gunners-word of encouragement!
If Arsenal lose to Barca we should not  be ashamed because everyone does!
but if they win/lose then all those haters will repeat this after me!

Say this,

WE! as-in," we Cabali,Grizzly,Hucarson,Jargene,Jackal,lalaboi,amodu,my2cents,4 play,Dargly,codec (all anti-gunners) we are witches! we are prodigal sons, who bewitched Arsenal with our mouth so forgive us mighty Arsenal."

You screamed FORZA JUVE FORZA JUVE, and they were given proper whooping!

Anyway, I have nothing against Barca because am a gunner hitched in there.
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Skintite(f): 9:33am On May 16, 2006
i agree 100% pricci
Especially jackie n hucs wink
boy wud i luv to hear them say those words tongue

Well, i dey pray sha, make e no be the reverse grin
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by lalaboi(m): 9:56am On May 16, 2006
I wuld lov 2 say dat@ priscilia/ we shall see o. Weds dy com. No nd 2 giv urselfs heartattack. U ar loosn, u urselfs knw dat. If u dnt knw av been 2 d future 2 watch d match, it was as predictd. Barca 3- arsnl 1. Lol. Take heart (segbo e ma binu ehn)
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Priscila(f): 10:29am On May 16, 2006
You will recite it whether Arsenal lose or win!

But if they win, You will have to get Arsenal jerseys and walk in your nearest street holding placcards with those words.
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by lalaboi(m): 10:34am On May 16, 2006
Forget it. I'll only say that wen u loose, n i'll be proud 2 say it.
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by lalaboi(m): 10:34am On May 16, 2006
Forget it. I'll only say that wen u loose, n i'll be proud 2 say it.
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by nightrider: 10:44am On May 16, 2006
jagenne:

@ 4play,
Arsenal will definitely lose on Wednesday. I forsee a mass-exodus out of Nairaland after Wednesday's match.
Nightrider,Spikelord,Lordimpaq,Vichel and Skintite e.t.c. will scamper for cover because the shame will be too unbearable.
Only Priscilla will stay put because her shock absorbers are 2nd to none. She has gotten used to the heart-breaks Arsenal FC has given her over the years. She was the only chic standing when United bombed Arsenal last month.
I still cannot fathom how she got her bravery even in shame. grin grin grin grin grin grin
I am patiently waiting for Wednesday so i can taunt,tease and spew venoms on 'em Gooners.
It will be a feast!

C'MON BARCELONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if arsenal win, what shall become of you, you will cry 2mrw. I expect you to have enough class to congratulate us should we win and not give any foolish excuses
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Priscila(f): 2:52pm On May 16, 2006
everyone!
there is a double cause for joy following Arsenal encounter with Barca
1. The match is loaded with significance that those breathtakingly talented young players have a task of competing the very best in finals where many do not reach.

2. There is no much struggle and not alot to lose because next season there is still a champions league to compete-very certain after reclaiming it from tottenham.

So what is the fuss?
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Priscila(f): 3:06pm On May 16, 2006
go ask experienced real madrid esp R Carlos. he is still singing Carols thereafter Arsenal smeared them
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by hucarson(m): 3:10pm On May 16, 2006
@Priscilla,
The fuss is not about u.
Its about the others that think Arsenal are so invincible.
Nightrider has been very calm about things and he knows it's a big ASK for 'em young gunners to win the cup.
Lordimpaq is also being objective and he has avoided this thread of recent to show his solemnity but plz go and read some comments made by mukina2,Spikelord and Skintite. These lot needs to be taunted should Arsenal lose by a margin of 3 goals tomorrow.

I wont be coming after u because u play it too smart and u always have interests in all 'em clubs.
Rooney,Shevchenko,Robinho,Riquelme, Ronaldinho,Makelele,Gerrard and Henry are all your favourites.
Looking at this list of names i can count more than 7 clubs u tend to support so whatever happens to these clubs,U don't lose,ain't it?
Smart-ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Priscila(f): 3:15pm On May 16, 2006
You have just confessed that you cant stand my wrath.
I spare you now. You know my only two opposite clubs in this World so delete all those you have mentioned and insert Dinho vs Henry. BIKO ongwam!

Dont use those clubs as an escape goat!
Re: Can Arsenal Complete The Group? by Skintite(f): 3:20pm On May 16, 2006
@hucs
just cant do wthout mentioning my name, can u?
I forgive u thou, i know its love kiss
read my comment when spiky said arsenal will definately win n see undecided

Am not a do or die blinded illitrate fan!
I know wat barca is, n wat they can do on the pitch
I only keep my hopes high cos thats wat a fan is all about, belief n faith
if we lose, its football, u gotta lose anyway
cos there must be a winner, abi

But i still have belief in my team, no matter wat u think or say
GO GUNNERS! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Of Michael Eneramo / 100% WINNING FOOTBALL GAMES / This Chelsea Star Player Has Ignored England To Play For Our Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.