Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC (433350 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by EMMYCOOL4: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Papacypaul: hw many questions hv a subject?jst wanna knw d total question and duh u bought d Pq&A of lstyr...and cnt dia b a site to download d pq and A?

each subjects carry 40 questions and the pq and A cannot b downloaded
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by EMMYCOOL4: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Danielsachs: Wassup pals.....pls I want someone to enlighten me more about this flat feet stuff.....pls will aspirants with flat feet be sent home?

yes
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Danielsachs(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
EMMYCOOL4:

yes
but how will the state of the feet be be ascertained?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by EMMYCOOL4: 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
Danielsachs: but how will the state of the feet be be ascertained?
u ill be asked to strip completely naked so d dat d doctor ill examine your whole body
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Danielsachs(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
wanna go for pol science and defence studies can I combine govt, literature and crs?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
Danielsachs: wanna go for pol science and defence studies can I combine govt, literature and crs?
in which exam?
nice 1 emmycool
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Danielsachs(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
Madawaki01: in which exam?
nice 1 emmycool
in jamb but is it the same subjects that I'll write in the school exam?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by EMMYCOOL4: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Danielsachs: in jamb but is it the same subjects that I'll write in the school exam?
yes
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Papacypaul(m): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dude,i kinda need ya view on dz....i wud b 19yrs by Oct nextyr,wen d form z out cn i choose Airforce?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by EMMYCOOL4: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
Papacypaul: Dude,i kinda need ya view on dz....i wud b 19yrs by Oct nextyr,wen d form z out cn i choose Airforce?
nop u cnt
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
[b]NDA long awaited application form to be on sale frm november 1 to feb 28 ,2014

SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS This is to inform the
general public that online application for admission
into the 66th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence
Academy, Kaduna will be available for sale from 1st
November 2013 to 28th February 2014. Admission into
NDA is open to both MALE and FEMALE Nigerians. Upon
purchase of Access or PIN Codes, prospective
candidates should follow the link on the NDA Official
Website or log on to the Application Portal and
complete the online application form. METHOD OF
APPLICATION Interested candidates are advised to
purchase access or PIN codes from any of the branches
or cash offices of Zenith Bank Plc nationwide, at the
cost of ₦2,500.00 only, excluding bank charges of
₦500.00 for an online application. Applicants applying
for admission into NDA MUST also apply to the Joint
Admission and Matriculation Board and carefully select
Nigerian Defence Academy as their First Choice of
university. Such applicants are expected to sit for the
Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION Applications should be
submitted online. On completion of the online
application, candidates are to download an
Acknowledgement Form. Upon release of the JAMB
results, candidates should return to the applications
portal and download their Examination Admission
Card. Only candidates who make the JAMB national cut-
off marks will have access to print out the Examination
Admission Card. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS The
requirements for various undergraduate degree
programmes are as detailed in the NDA website /
applications portal, as well as in the JAMB Brochure and
website. All other information concerning degree
courses, eligibility and examination centres are as
contained in the NDA website / applications portal.
EXAMINATION CONDITIONS Only candidates who meet
the JAMB national cut-off mark will be eligible to sit for
the examination at the Examination Centre of choice.
EXAMINATION DATE AND REQUIREMENTS The
examination will be conducted as a Selection
Examination (similar to Post–UTME examination), and
is scheduled to hold on Saturday 17 May 2014.
Therefore, all eligible candidates are to please bring
along their Acknowledgement Form, JAMB result slip,
Examination Admission Card and TWO (2) postcard
size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Examination
Centre on the examination date. The photographs
should show only from the chest upwards and should
contain candidate’s Name, State, Centre and Signature
at the back. Only successful candidates at the NDA
Selection Exams will subsequently be invited for the
Armed Forces Selection Board following which the list
of admitted candidates will be published. NATURE AND
DURATION OF TRAINING Admitted candidates into NDA
for the Regular Course will undergo military and
academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5
years. On successful completion of training, graduands
will earn a university first degree (BSc, BEng, BA) and a
commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
ADMINISTRATION Regular Course cadets will train at
NDA Permanent Site, Kaduna. Cadets will be kitted,
accommodated and fed at Federal Government
expense throughout the duration of training. Officer
cadets will also receive a monthly allowance for general
upkeep. REFERENCE MATERIALS In response to request
from candidates for reference materials, the Academy
has offered a Compendium of Past Questions &
Answers at a cost of ₦3,000.00 only. This can be
purchased from the Registry Department, NDA Kaduna
or from designated Zenith Bank branches.[/b]

www.ndaapplications.org

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Swaggzkid: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
What are the info. u wil need to fill in when u purchase the pin.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by EMMYCOOL4: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2013
Swaggzkid: What are the info. u wil need to fill in when u purchase the pin.
y
Only ur name
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
Wait till november 1 before u start disturbing zenith bank oo
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by EMMYCOOL4: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Madawaki01: Wait till november 1 before u start disturbing zenith bank oo
lol
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by ishola288: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
Asap pls can i use NABTEB 2011 result to apply for NDA and also if possible can i make use of NECO 2008 but am tinkin is upto five years now..urgent pls
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
ishola288: Asap pls can i use NABTEB 2011 result to apply for NDA and also if possible can i make use of NECO 2008 but am tinkin is upto five years now..urgent pls
u can make use of the 2008 neco,.

I dnt think nda accept nabteb,I'm nt so sure though
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Chianya: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Countdown begins..... Those that are WILLING, ABLE AND READY should know that VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE as we match ONWARD TOGETHER to uphold our DIGNITY AND VALOUR........ 1Luv to all the aspiring CADETS on this thread.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 1:03am On Oct 30, 2013
Chianya: Countdown begins..... Those that are WILLING, ABLE AND READY should know that VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE as we match ONWARD TOGETHER to uphold our DIGNITY AND VALOUR........ 1Luv to all the aspiring CADETS on this thread.
nice 1,victory is from God alone
Jamb 2014 registration form out
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by EMMYCOOL4: 7:24am On Oct 30, 2013
Chianya: Countdown begins..... Those that are WILLING, ABLE AND READY should know that VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE as we match ONWARD TOGETHER to uphold our DIGNITY AND VALOUR........ 1Luv to all the aspiring CADETS on this thread.
Dats d spirit. Ahua
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Swaggzkid: 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
We all shall make it dis session...

its a must! NJN
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by EMMYCOOL4: 8:10am On Oct 31, 2013
Mr Williamson: Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna 66th Regular Course online Registration is out.

inquiries on 66th Regular course Registration procedures, Assistance, Kindly Contact Colonel Williamson, Nda kaduna admin on- ( O80.755.148.23 ). Purchase the Nda Kaduna 2013/14 66th Regular course Registration Access Code Pin & to Get The Complete NDA Past Questions & Answers Science & Arts courses In All Subjects Written In The Exam From 1996 to 2012.

Over 90% Of The NDA Exam Questions Are Drawn From The Past Questions & Answers. It Is Advisable To Get The Questions & Answers On Time So That You Can Start Making Adequate Preparation For The Exam.

God bless you all.
U dont need to contact anybodi,u can do it ur self. get d past questions nd answers as well as d reg pin at zenith bank
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mr Williamson: Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna 66th Regular Course online Registration is out.

inquiries on 66th Regular course Registration procedures, Assistance, Kindly Contact Colonel Williamson, Nda kaduna admin on- ( O80.755.148.23 ). Purchase the Nda Kaduna 2013/14 66th Regular course Registration Access Code Pin & to Get The Complete NDA Past Questions & Answers Science & Arts courses In All Subjects Written In The Exam From 1996 to 2012.

Over 90% Of The NDA Exam Questions Are Drawn From The Past Questions & Answers. It Is Advisable To Get The Questions & Answers On Time So That You Can Start Making Adequate Preparation For The Exam.

God bless you all.
pls dis regard dis guy,he is not a colonel,he's a bloody scammer
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NobleIcon: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Madawaki01: pls dis regard dis guy,he is not a colonel,he's a bloody scammer
lolz dnt mind him. Colonel searching 4 nda threads on NL. Dear colonel, are u tryn to tel us dat u don't knw the nda website or dat colonels doesn't have duty thus u had the tym to come across dis thread?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by EMMYCOOL4: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2013
This guy seems to be a fraud
1) the past questions and answers re nt yet
on sale
2)he said d Q nd A frm 1996-2012 wic is nt
pssible cos 5editions cover dis range nt
one wic he claims to b offering
3)for 66rc u need d 6th edition which
would b from yr 2000 or 2001 to 2013 nt
4)not 90% of deir questions re frm deir Q
nd A,65rc exam dey only repeated 10
questions frm each subj
5)The 66rc processes is nt yet on probably
till november
6)NDA admin would not post on Nairaland
6)dey only publish on daily trust newspaper
and The sun wich would also refer u to deir
websites for enquires wic is Nda.edu.ng
7)wen d compeduim is on sale u can easily
get it at any Zenith bank branch and NDA
registry departmnt permanent site afarka
kaduna,kaduna state.
the posters name is mr williamson nd d
colnel is also williamson so is he d colnel
or its jus a coincidence
9) Nda has an online hlpline on deir site
dey either reply u immediately or send it to
ur mail wic u ill fill in.
Guys pls dnt b tricked into payin money
into anyone's acct. wen dere is any
questions jus post it here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by EMMYCOOL4: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2013
EMMYCOOL4:
This guy seems to be a fraud
1) the past questions and answers re nt yet
on sale
2)he said d Q nd A frm 1996-2012 wic is nt
pssible cos 5editions cover dis range nt
one wic he claims to b offering
3)for 66rc u need d 6th edition which
would b from yr 2000 or 2001 to 2013 nt
4)not 90% of deir questions re frm deir Q
nd A,65rc exam dey only repeated 10
questions frm each subj
5)The 66rc processes is nt yet on probably
till november
6)NDA admin would not post on Nairaland
6)dey only publish on daily trust newspaper
and The sun wich would also refer u to deir
websites for enquires wic is Nda.edu.ng
7)wen d compeduim is on sale u can easily
get it at any Zenith bank branch and NDA
registry departmnt permanent site afarka
kaduna,kaduna state.
the posters name is mr williamson nd d
colnel is also williamson so is he d colnel
or its jus a coincidence
9) Nda has an online hlpline on deir site
dey either reply u immediately or send it to
ur mail wic u ill fill in.
Guys pls dnt b tricked into payin money
into anyone's acct. wen dere is any
questions jus post it here.
i posted dis some weeks ago. d compedium nd d reg pin re on sale its easy
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2013
It's november 1,zenith bank should get ready
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Gbade60: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2013
D form is out today!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
Gbade60: D form is out today!
yer,but I will get mine in december
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Gbade60: 1:37am On Nov 02, 2013
Madawaki01: yer,but I will get mine in december
dats very good, bt u get link?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
Gbade60: dats very good, bt u get link?
link as how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (176) (Reply)

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.