Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC - Education (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC (432608 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by admirallanre(m): 6:13am On Sep 19, 2015
optimisticmee:
lmao chief cadet staff?
i do get want u mean by imao
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2015
admirallanre:
but d cheif of cadet staff said his sure nd he cn nt lie to us
Who is chief of cadet staff?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by admirallanre(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
captaingeneral,he was just playing
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by admirallanre(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
wetin dey happen na,why everything come door lyk dis na.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by admirallanre(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2015
WorldGreatest1:

Who is chief of cadet staff?
just joking.pls will we be given ID card d first 3 month
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by WorldGreatest1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
admirallanre:
just joking.pls will we be given ID card d first 3 month
Don't worry about these petty things. You'll see them play out effortlessly. Okay.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by admirallanre(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
WorldGreatest1:

Don't worry about these petty things. You'll see them play out effortlessly. Okay.
pls sir,i dont get wat u mean
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by WorldGreatest1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
The wise ones will resume on Saturday, the wiser on Sunday while the wisest on Monday. Don't ask me why.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by ekoson95(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
WorldGreatest1:
The wise ones will resume on Saturday, the wiser on Sunday while the wisest on Monday. Don't ask me why.

Oblige me to say that you speak in codes. How does resuming on Monday make them wisest sir?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by admirallanre(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
WorldGreatest1:
i understood wat u mean
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by admirallanre(m): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
RESERVES! RESERVES!! RESERVES!!!,O ALLAH HEAR OUR CRY AND MAKE DEM CALL US.AMEN.U ARE D ALMIGHTY ALLAH WHO LEAD US TO DIS STAGE AND WHO WILL NEVER LEAVE US ALONE.WE RESERVES WILL BE CALL IN ALLAH NANE.AMEN.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by OKEDI2012(m): 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
WorldGreatest1:
Tnks sir
fully copied
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by okotv(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
OKEDI2012:
Tnks sir
fully copied
looks like na Monday for me o
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by dannyordi: 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
CaptainGeneral1:

The commandant and the Registrar had already told their candidates on reserve that are my friends to get prepared b4 26th, everyone will report. And i was told also.
kai baba who told u dat personally cos am damn anxious dont want my hopes 2 fail me
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 3:25am On Sep 23, 2015
4 DAYS TO GO Don't forget to pray for our coursemates in reserve as we guard up. 67rc MUJE MUJE!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by dvclef: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2015
who know how the first three months going to be?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by admirallanre(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
dvclef:
who know how the first three months going to be?
just 0 ur mind,u go suffer
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by admirallanre(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
YA ALLAH LET THEM CALL US THE RESERVES,AND LET IT BE OUR TIME.AMEN
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by OKEDI2012(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
okotv:
looks like na Monday for me o
no b lie coursemate
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by admirallanre(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
YA ALLAH! YA ALLAH!! YA ALLAH!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOES NOT FORGET THING,TIME IS GOING,THEY HAVE NOT CALL WE THE RESERVES,YA ALLAH!!! REMIND THEM TO CALL US WE THE RESERVES,YA ALLAH!!! HERE OUR CRY.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
admirallanre:
YA ALLAH! YA ALLAH!! YA ALLAH!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOES NOT FORGET THING,TIME IS GOING,THEY HAVE NOT CALL WE THE RESERVES,YA ALLAH!!! REMIND THEM TO CALL US WE THE RESERVES,YA ALLAH!!! HERE OUR CRY.
Amin Suma Amin....... May Allah Hear the Cry of the Reserves
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by valentineebele(m): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
mehn...anybody resuming at the academy Tomorrow should help ask the fate of reserve cadets.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by WorldGreatest1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
valentineebele:
mehn...anybody resuming at the academy Tomorrow should help ask the fate of reserve cadets.
Nothing is happening concerning them recently, maybe something could come up later but I doubt it.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Bluefish7(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
cadetjaja:
I am a frosh cadet!
Hi, pls can I get your what's app number so we could talk more......getting really confused
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by valentineebele(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
WorldGreatest1:

Nothing is happening concerning them recently, maybe something could come up later but I doubt it.
guy don't give me a heart attack.
And why do you doubt it, is it because of the new commandant
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by billiwanye(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
my people from ekiti state add this number on whatsapp 4 better chart 09033148051
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by amuniiopz(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
billiwanye:
my people from ekiti state add this number on whatsapp 4 better chart 09033148051
ekiti only
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by admirallanre(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
WorldGreatest1:

till when should we reserves should be expecting and also should we take our mind from it.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by WorldGreatest1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
To the reserve candidates, I must say that it's not easy hoping that you will be called someday to resume. But then, you must face reality. As I said earlier nothing was said about reserve candidates before cadets went on break and I don't see it coming. Why? The whole academy felt the impact of the strength of 66RC and some other things I can't put up here. A sizeable number of incoming clowns is needed to put many things in place.

If you are the first reserve candidate in your state, you might want to keep an eagle eye on what is happening concerning 67RC from your state, so that you could be called if any dashes. It's a known fact that some must dash. Guard up and keep the morale high even though it's a handful of you that might be called.

To those who are second and third on the reserve list, you might want to start guarding up for 68RC NDAEE and interview. It don't want you to start wailing or wearing a sad countenance. Show strength as a soldier that you want to be. Move on and give 68RC your best shot if you haven't lost interest or have no barrier to file in again.
Believe in yourself, this might be a tough time for you. Remember tough time don't last but tough people do. Many applied for this same NDA more than once before they finally got it including myself. Who knows you all could still be called to resume.

Be strong!
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by amuniiopz(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
WorldGreatest1:
To the reserve candidates, I must say that it's not easy hoping that you will be called someday to resume. But then, you must face reality. As I said earlier nothing was said about reserve candidates before cadets went on break and I don't see it coming. Why? The whole academy felt the impact of the strength of 66RC and some other things I can't put up here. A sizeable number of incoming clowns is needed to put many things in place.

If you are the first reserve candidate in your state, you might want to keep an eagle eye on what is happening concerning 67RC from your state, so that you could be called if any dashes. It's a known fact that some must dash. Guard up and keep the morale high even though it's a handful of you that might be called.

To those who are second and third on the reserve list, you might want to start guarding up for 68RC NDAEE and interview. It don't want you to start wailing or wearing a sad countenance. Show strength as a soldier that you want to be. Move on and give 68RC your best shot if you haven't lost interest or have no barrier to file in again.
Believe in yourself, this might be a tough time for you. Remember tough time don't last but tough people do. Many applied for this same NDA more than once before they finally got it including myself. Who knows you all could still be called to resume.

Be strong!
Cheers.
when a soldier speak....well I have nothing more to say....this piece of advice made my day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (176) (Reply)

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.