Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC (432172 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by habibboi(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2014
amuniiopz:
those guys look frustrated, sleep deprived and hungry....I'm sure if one was an albino before reporting by now there is no difference between him and those Congolese...most of them where sleeping in mosque.... even donkey go pity them...my mind cut.
Yes o. that's the truth. My Broda had to contact home in the dead of night to ask for some mone
y to buy provisions. Once they eat in the morning no food till next day and with hard job ne.
At 3 am when the illegal call came, the background noise was like afternoon.
E no be groundnut o.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by CaptainGeneral1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
And I heard 66RC is just a test.. Checking if they can scale through all those hardship. So if 66RC can withstand it till the end of the session, 67RC should be gettin prepared to do times2. But one thing is U WILL NOT DIE
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by egesie(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
stevosky07:
yes,the one issued to u 4rm d sch u wrote d Waec n if tz Gce,d one dey gave u 4rm Waec office
okay, statement of result that is
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
habibboi:

Yes o. that's the truth. My Broda had to contact home in the dead of night to ask for some mone
y to buy provisions. Once they eat in the morning no food till next day and with hard job ne.
At 3 am when the illegal call came, the background noise was like afternoon.
E no be groundnut o.

oooboy
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
CaptainGeneral1:
And I heard 66RC is just a test.. Checking if they can scale through all those hardship. So if 66RC can withstand it till the end of the session, 67RC should be gettin prepared to do times2. But one thing is U WILL NOT DIE
na so,u wnt die
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by zealouscyprian(m): 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
i thk it s d print out waec result we r to put, it cant b Original, only grades of subject are shown in d Original lyk math- grade1, instead f A1 , xo it s between statement of result or d printout. Has anyone cin any statement of result dat is in colour as in Original, cos mine is jx lyk d waec printout . So am presuming weda it s d waec printout. Cos dat Xem result Wil b crosschecked wen we gt dere by dem using scratch cards. So d printout has higher percent frm my perspective.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by olojooluwatobi(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Good Morning you all pls is it possible to buy NDA form nd how do I go about it? Pls I nEed reply asap.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by zealouscyprian(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2014
olojooluwatobi:
Good Morning you all pls is it possible to buy NDA form nd how do I go about it? Pls I nEed reply asap.
there is no form for sell at banks, jx login to their portal n Register, bt Before dat u must Register fr ur jamb in Oda to obtain ur jamb reg no. Because u Wil use it to Register d nda
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2014
CaptainGeneral1:
Yea... You'll be jobbed lyk hell and Make you Go past your Limit But they won't kill you... You just need Endurance dou and MindSet... Zero your Mind tha Anything thrown at you will definitely bounce back
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 7:40am On Nov 13, 2014
Madawaki01:
oooboy
But Wait if the Guy's demand is for his parents to send money how would he receive it?? undecided NO going out and No Visitors allowed remember? Plus Provisions?? HmmMmm...

Well... It Shows Its a WarFront OverThere.. Changing From A Civilian to a Military Officer is always the hardest its the tradition in every Military School... And Once you Can Survive that Transformation That 3Months in NDA.. Bruv if you don't have problem with your Grades you're On your way to being Commissioned... What you'll learn in the 1st 3Month is the weapon you need to survive the 5Years ahead..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by habibboi(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2014
But Wait if the Guy's demand is for his parents to
send money how would he receive it?? NO going
out and No Visitors allowed remember? Plus
Provisions?? HmmMmm...

Seems unbelievable doesn't it? Well even tama
5 cadets are human. he has called twice using different seniors phones. The money is sent into their account and he acknowledges receipt.
So there u have it. Classified info revealed.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by UTEWUOJO: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2014
Where are u guys getting ur infos from? i understand dat reg. has started from on 7th of dis month & closes by February 2015, exam comes up by April, and u guys are there talking about exam?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by amuniiopz(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2014
habibboi:
But Wait if the Guy's demand is for his parents to
send money how would he receive it?? NO going
out and No Visitors allowed remember? Plus
Provisions?? HmmMmm...

Seems unbelievable doesn't it? Well even tama
5 cadets are human. he has called twice using different seniors phones. The money is sent into their account and he acknowledges receipt.
So there u have it. Classified info revealed.
confirm...clowns are always free on Sunday...neighy you can see your loved ones even on normal working days after their muster parade in drill shed...but it have to be snappy
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2014
amuniiopz:
confirm...clowns are always free on Sunday...neighy you can see your loved ones even on normal working days after their muster parade in drill shed...but it have to be snappy
what happens to d applicant without certificates, re they to use statement of results or d waec print out or even both to apply. Urgent pls
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by amuniiopz(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2014
nelkon9999:
what happens to d applicant without certificates, re they to use statement of results or d waec print out or even both to apply. Urgent pls
you are to use your waec print out for the registration...you are present your statement of result or print out wen invited for the AFSB....and the original will be presented wen admitted, I learnt waec releases result of candidates a year after their exam.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by CaptainGeneral1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
CadetLawan:
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Applications for Admission into the 2015 67th Regular Course is currently going on, Make sure you register for JAMB, i will advise you as my own brother or sister because i am Already in the Academy, i passed through this same process before you and i know how it takes to get Admission into NDA and for those of you who don't have some one to help you process the admission, to be truthful it will be very difficult for your name to be out or admitted, NDA is not by how you are Clever in school or good and NDA is not like any other Academy. It is very easy for those who have great influence and i will advice you get to know Major Gen. Wambai, truly he was the one that helped me and i am proud be a cadet today you can call him on this number (08077684016) he is free and humble person, tell him is Cadet Tunde Lawan that gave you the number because he is like a father to me now and if not for him i would not have been here by now, and its a pity that some of my friends who ignored my advice in seeking Major General Wambai for help are still writing this same exam next year again and i know with this man's help they will get the admission spedenly this time.

I like you all and i want the best for you....

Wow!! Thanks bro. I'm very sure it is free
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by shadyemmanuel(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
CaptainGeneral1:

Wow!! Thanks bro. I'm very sure it is free
Abeg dnt mind d he-Idiot he tot d forum constitutes of fools and illeterates.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by olojooluwatobi(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
zealouscyprian:
there is no form for sell at banks, jx login to their portal n Register, bt Before dat u must Register fr ur jamb in Oda to obtain ur jamb reg no. Because u Wil use it to Register d nda
Cyprian thanks for d reply
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by stevosky07(m): 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
amuniiopz:
you are to use your waec print out for the registration...you are present your statement of result or print out wen invited for the AFSB....and the original will be presented wen admitted, I learnt waec releases result of candidates a year after their exam.
beta no go dey gve pple wrong info here bro..tz Nt print out 4rm internet..tz Statement Of Result o n d ones wu av d Original 4rm Waec cn Use too..if u try it n use print-out ur disqualified automatically..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by biliwayne: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ha! U guyz r causing confusion here.which one r we going 2 blive naw.During registration scam internet print out or orig. Certificate.reply ASAP...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by egesie(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
NDA should have elucidated better
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by zealouscyprian(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
olojooluwatobi:
Cyprian thanks for d reply
u r welcome future Cadet
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by zealouscyprian(m): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
guys, is there any difference between statement of result n waec result printout ?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by egesie(m): 1:49am On Nov 14, 2014
zealouscyprian:
guys, is there any difference between statement of result n waec result printout ?

yeah, statement of result is signed by your sec sch principal/v. principal n can be used pending on when you get your original waec cert.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by zealouscyprian(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2014
egesie:

yeah, statement of result is signed by your sec sch principal/v. principal n can be used pending on when you get your original waec cert.
thanks egesie for d tip

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (176) (Reply)

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.