Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC - Education (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC (432936 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
My story is a sad one.... I submitted the app form and uplOaded my waec result,.., i was uploading my birth cert when the system went off... I felt like breaking the screen of the monitor...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ameenu007(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
neighy:
My story is a sad one.... I submitted the app form and uplOaded my waec result,.., i was uploading my birth cert when the system went off... I felt like breaking the screen of the monitor...
Thats unfortunate but chill bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ameenu007(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
..and Happy buffdae in arears to madawaki. WULLNP & may d next one be in the academy.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by OKEDI2012(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
FACTS ABOUT NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT.
* YOUR GODFATHER CANT SHORTLIST YOU FOR AFSB IF YOU FAIL JAMB.
* NOT ALL GENERALS CAN HELP YOU TO GET ADMITTED INTO THE ACADEMY
* MOSTLY CANDIDATES WHO FACED AFSB BOARD FOR THE 2ND OR 3RD ARE USUALLY SELECTED DUE TO THEIR EXPERIENCE.
* CANDIDATES WHO COME FROM MILITARY SECONDARY SCHOOLS USUALLY GET SELECTED (E.G. EX-JAMS, EX-BOY, EX-COMMADOS.)
*YOUR GODFATHER CANT HELP YOU PASS AFSB MEDICAL SCREENING. MOSTLY MAJOR HEALTH CONDITIONS.
*YOUR GODFATHER CANT HELP YOU GET ADMITTED WHEN YOU DIDNOT ATTEND AFSB.
* THINGS ARE CHANGING IN THE ACADEMY. SOME LEVEL OF MERIT IS NOW BEING USED. (66RC BOARD HEADED BY AVM.LUCKY DAMBEKI WAS FAIR TO AN EXTEND)
* DONT BOTHER BELIEVING ANY ONLINE PERSON WHO SAYS HE CAN HELP YOU. CAUSE DEY WILL JUST CHOP YOUR MONEY AND RUN (ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP WILL NOT EVEN ASK FOR A DIME.)
*KOGI,BENUE,KADUNA, LAGOS ARE THE TOUGHEST/MOST COMPERTITIVES STATES FOR NDA.
*PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE GODFATHER CAN STILL GET ADMITTED ONCE YOU PERFORMED VERY WELL IN NDAEE AND AFSB
ADVICE: DONT DEPEND TOO MUCH ON GODFATHERISM. WORK HARD FOR THE EXAMS AND PERFORM WELL IN AFSB. THEN YOU CN GET ADMITTED EITHER ON MERIT/GODFATHERISM
note: I am talking from my experience in NDA 66rc afsb (kg67).
Arguments and contributions are welcomed.
Sincerely.
#okediemmanuel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 12:30am On Jan 28, 2015
OKEDI2012:
* MOSTLY CANDIDATES WHO FACED AFSB BOARD FOR THE 2ND OR 3RD ARE USUALLY SELECTED DUE TO THEIR EXPERIENCE.
* CANDIDATES WHO COME FROM MILITARY SECONDARY SCHOOLS USUALLY GET SELECTED (E.G. EX-JAMS, EX-BOY, EX-COMMADOS.)
*YOUR GODFATHER CANT HELP YOU PASS AFSB MEDICAL SCREENING. MOSTLY MAJOR HEALTH CONDITIONS.
* THINGS ARE CHANGING IN THE ACADEMY. SOME LEVEL OF MERIT IS NOW BEING USED. (66RC BOARD HEADED BY AVM.LUCKY DAMBEKI WAS FAIR TO AN EXTEND)
* DONT BOTHER BELIEVING ANY ONLINE PERSON WHO SAYS HE CAN HELP YOU. CAUSE DEY WILL JUST CHOP YOUR MONEY AND RUN (ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP WILL NOT EVEN ASK FOR A DIME.)
*PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE GODFATHER CAN STILL GET ADMITTED ONCE YOU PERFORMED VERY WELL IN NDAEE AND AFSB
ADVICE: DONT DEPEND TOO MUCH ON GODFATHERISM. WORK HARD FOR THE EXAMS AND PERFORM WELL IN AFSB. THEN YOU CN GET ADMITTED EITHER ON MERIT/GODFATHERISM
Sincerely.
#okediemmanuel
Nice Þost.,
ßut Whenever any0ne of Us here wants to express a Human ßeing as a godfather, Please let him or her write the 'godfather' in small letter.
ßecause my GOD can't share his Glory with any ßitch (Man).
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 12:55am On Jan 28, 2015
With a Loud Voice " On CHRIST the Solid Rock i Stand All 0ther Ground(godfather) is Sinkinq Sand.,"
OKEDI2012:
Sincerely.
#okediemmanuel

My faith has found a
resting place,
Not in device nor
creed;
I trust the Ever-living
One,
His wounds for me
shall plead.
I need no other
argument,
I need no other plea;
It is enough .............,
This is a Song and i wanna Use it to say
"I Need No 0ther Arqument.,
Friends My Name has ßeen Shortlisted already ßy Faith and if you ßelieve with me also that your Name has ßeen Shortlisted then click On the 'Like ßotton' , i assured you there shall ße a Þerformance IJN.,

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by amuniiopz(m): 1:01am On Jan 28, 2015
OKEDI2012:
Sincerely.
#okediemmanuel
#Okedi this year na me and you...my kogi fellow....let's keep hope alive this year things will change for better....rili appreciate the piece if advice.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by amuniiopz(m): 1:06am On Jan 28, 2015
NACHIEVER:
With a Loud Voice " On CHRIST the Solid Rock i Stand All 0ther Ground(godfather) is Sinkinq Sand.,"

My faith has found a
resting place,
Not in device nor
creed;
I trust the Ever-living
One,
His wounds for me
shall plead.
I need no other
argument,
I need no other plea;
It is enough .............,
This is a Song and i wanna Use it to say
"I Need No 0ther Arqument.,
Friends My Name has ßeen Shortlisted already ßy Faith and if you ßelieve with me also that your Name has ßeen Shortlisted then click On the 'Like ßotton' , i assured you there shall ße a Þerformance IJN.,
nice one bro....somtin like DAT....like ya courage...this year won't pass us by....praying for God's favor.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Ameenu007:
Thats unfortunate but chill bro

YessBoss...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2015
neighy:
i logged In today just to find my DOB,ADDRESS nd RESULT CHANGED....... i cant submit no more after editing cause i already edited ystdy... is it possible for me to delete my application and Re-Register
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by CaptainGeneral1(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2015
neighy:
i logged In today just to find my DOB,ADDRESS nd RESULT CHANGED....... i cant submit no more after editing cause i already edited ystdy... is it possible for me to delete my application and Re-Register

Yes, you can delete and re-reg.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by killercute16(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2015
neighy:
lol...gobe...as long as u have nt submitted,then there is no problem,u either edit or you delete and re-reg again....Btw am giving advice and have not even started the reg.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by OKEDI2012(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
amuniiopz:
#Okedi this year na me and you...my kogi fellow....let's keep hope alive this year things will change for better....rili appreciate the piece if advice.

amen and tnks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by OKEDI2012(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
NACHIEVER:

Nice Þost.,
ßut Whenever any0ne of Us here wants to express a Human ßeing as a godfather, Please let him or her write the 'godfather' in small letter.
ßecause my GOD can't share his Glory with any ßitch (Man).
Thanks
Noted bro.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
But is that really the best thing to do??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Paulakosu(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
OKEDI2012:
Sincerely.
#okediemmanuel
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Paulakosu(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
OKEDI2012:
Sincerely.
#okediemmanuel
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by GeneralB: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
holla "aspiring cadets" i hope you all hv registered for JAMB because registration will close on friday 30th january 2015. Pls if u hvnt endeavour 2 do so as fast as possible b4 d closing date. wish you all d best ..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
GeneralB:
holla "aspiring cadets" i hope you all hv registered for JAMB because registration will close on friday 30th january 2015. Pls if u hvnt endeavour 2 do so as fast as possible b4 d closing date. wish you all d best ..
And I think the Examination Date is On 4th of April 0r So.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
OKEDI2012:

Noted bro.
May your Dayz ßelonq.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by mkbadeniyi(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by OKEDI2012(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Paulakosu:
Guy, frm wat I've seen it doesnt mata weda u r coming frm military sec sch or not.
its does, 3 ex jams, 2 ex boys n 1 ex commando WS selected from my state .
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by OKEDI2012(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
NACHIEVER:

And I think the Examination Date is On 4th of April 0r So.,
4th March actually.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
OKEDI2012:

4th March actually.
Yeaþ, Exactly.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by CaptainGeneral1(m): 5:52am On Jan 29, 2015
OKEDI2012:

its does, 3 ex jams, 2 ex boys n 1 ex commando WS selected from my state .

Bro it doesn't matter whether you are from a military secondary school or not. I have many people that graduated from my school 'Ambassadors college' and even made it once. You are also right becos over 70% of people that do apply are from military secondary school.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2015
NACHIEVER:

Yeaþ, Exactly.,
maybe March 4 to April 4... The Exam might be 1Month Or Much
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by OKEDI2012(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2015
CaptainGeneral1:

Bro it doesn't matter whether you are from a military secondary school or not. I have many people that graduated from my school 'Ambassadors college' and even made it once. You are also right becos over 70% of people that do apply are from military secondary school.
I know dey do pick candidates from conventional sec schools but special pref is giving to dose from military sch.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
neighy:
maybe March 4 to April 4... The Exam might be 1Month Or Much
Nnaa mehn you see this Þeople they are Somethinqs Mad.
They may even Conduct this examination in Just a Day.
Haha they do what they like.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by mkbadeniyi(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
.... Yes boss
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by CaptainGeneral1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
mkbadeniyi:
The ONLY things godfather CANNOT do are; UTME and 4km race. I know someone will argue. THERE IS "STRONG" PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT FOR STUDENTS FROM MILITARY SCHOOLS.

Lol. If u have Aids, ur godfada can't help you. If ur documents are not complete ur godfada can't help you. There are so many people with godfada, so if you are slack at any stage during the interview you will forfiet your selection for some1 with godfada and who's even serious.

BEWARE!!! Your godfada can't do many things, it depends on YOU.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by mkbadeniyi(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by killercute16(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
mkbadeniyi:
There are so many people with godfada, so if you are slack at any stage during the interview you will forfiet your selection for some1 with godfada and who's even serious.

BEWARE!!! Your godfada can't do many things, it depends on YOU. now you're talking. No be human being go do all those tests?
lol...u like gf ba?...if u dont pass jamb and your cert are not owk my bro nting for you oh.
About the medicals.t if ur godfather is strong he will make you pass,but when you get into the academy and they find out,my man u will be chased out lyk a rat in the midst of cats.But if you pass your Jamb,have a very nice cert,your medicals are good,u made ur 3.2km race,even if you fvcked up in the board and ur godfather is a strong man and GOD is by ur side mostly,nothing,nobody is stoping you from being an officer cadet......Correct me if am wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (176) (Reply)

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.