Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC - Education (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC (432363 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2015
NACHIEVER:
Stevosky and Mkbadeniyi you guys no be am atall.,
You No Fit Þimp your guy to know wetin Happen Last.
How Far with your Endeavours..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by killercute16(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2015
NACHIEVER:
Stevosky and Mkbadeniyi you guys no be am atall.,
You No Fit Þimp your guy to know wetin Happen Last.
Baba me don they worried about yhu already,watsup na?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by adebozz(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2015
Pls oooooo i want to study computer science but i was given bsc economics ooooooo pls what can i do ooooo hlp me oooooo
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Rikinium: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2015
Is it neccesarry that i put nda as my choice of institution before they admit me,a student told me that all they need is the cutoff.(a student in nda told me that).i need someone to confirm it
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by harpheyz: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2015
The WhatsApp group is still on, just drop ur number to join
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by yungthug: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Rikinium:
Is it neccesarry that i put nda as my choice of institution before they admit me,a student told me that all they need is the cutoff.(a student in nda told me that).i need someone to confirm it
You ask ridiculous questions. You can't kill two birds with a stone. Manage and put NDA as your most preferred choice of institution.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
adebozz:
Pls oooooo i want to study computer science but i was given bsc economics ooooooo pls what can i do ooooo hlp me oooooo
Who gave you Economics?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2015
NO BODY HERE KNOWs HOW AM FEELING
I No Fit Shout and i no Fit Cry.
There is ßitterness in My Heart.
My Throat is So Sore that it really Þains when i Open my Mouth to Speak.
My Heart is Heavy,
It's a Sore to me
And if i hold my þeace i will Give UÞ the Ghost.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2015
neighy:
How Far with your Endeavours..
You no go Understandddd
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Oceanboy61(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2015
here is my number on whatsapp add me up ASAP....... 08185113843
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2015
NACHIEVER:

You no go Understandddd
O boi, manage & hold ur peace. There's more to life than being a cadet. 68RC form go soon show by Nov. Calm down.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Oceanboy61(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Are they any Ex-boy in this Forum??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Oceanboy61(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
WorldGreatest 1, Arm of Knowledge, you seem military minded
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by amuniiopz(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
NACHIEVER:
NO BODY HERE KNOWs HOW AM FEELING
I No Fit Shout and i no Fit Cry.
There is ßitterness in My Heart.
My Throat is So Sore that it really Þains when i Open my Mouth to Speak.
My Heart is Heavy,
It's a Sore to me
And if i hold my þeace i will Give UÞ the Ghost.
all is well bro...let God's will be done.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Oceanboy61(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
here is my number on whatsapp add me up ASAP....... 08185113843
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
NACHIEVER:

You no go Understandddd
how we gonna console you when you refusing to say what's wrong... Nd don't be so quick to conclude that I'm not gonna Undtnsd

I almost Gave Up during the Registration process
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by lirusehn(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
plz do add US to the whatsap group 07036271096
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by adebozz(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
WorldGreatest1:

Who gave you Economics?
nda oooooo or is it a mistake frm d person dat registered me pls ooooo an also can any tin b done to change it
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by stevosky07(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
adebozz:
nda oooooo or is it a mistake frm d person dat registered me pls ooooo an also can any tin b done to change it
is not NDA,n is nt also d persn dah registered u..is cos u registad late..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
stevosky07:
you mean to say Comp Sci is Filled??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by stevosky07(m): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
neighy:
you mean to say Comp Sci is Filled??
neighy,cant say 4 dat,buh I am very sure it's cos he registered late
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by adebozz(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
stevosky07:
pls can i still change it back to comp science
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by WorldGreatest1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
stevosky07:
Lol
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by WorldGreatest1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
adebozz:
You can change it the process is flawless & without much stress when you resume.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by adebozz(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
WorldGreatest1:

You can change it the process is flawless & without much stress when you resume.
tanks so much bro i pray i pass there interview an exam
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by postulate321(m): 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
adebozz:
pls can i still change it back to comp science
yea! the site is very free now.
i advice you create a new application with different email an fill in ur required course of study after which if successful you go an delete you current application which is having the course u didn't chose.

NOTE: make sure the new application is successfully summited and you have printed your acknowledgement card before you go and delete the former application.
the portal closes by 4th of April be fast about it.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
neighy:
how we gonna console you when you refusing to say what's wrong... Nd don't be so quick to conclude that I'm not gonna Undtnsd

I almost Gave Up during the Registration process
Sighs.,
Things don't seem okay anymore. They've grown more wild than they used to be. Do you know that some peeps' career are being terminated by Jamb. I see terrors in the future. The present is pregnant with the future's grave problems and troubles.
Some sets complained about computers shutting down before their time and the invigilators/supervisors had the nerve to say there was nothing they could do about it. Others complained of incomplete time, as they were compelled to submit before their time.
And others also complained of the problem of date and venue since Jamb didn't allow them to write on their scheduled date, asking them to return some other day which they have no idea of.
Things are not okay anymore. They've grown more wild than they used to be.
In fact, its absolutly CORRUÞTION entirely.
There are ßrilliant Guys ßeen Under Jamß Torment.
I know Intelligent Guys(When i say Intelligent, mehn this Guys are Genius; Super Intelligent) apþointed For Greatness, they've ßeen totally disenchanted Academically ßecause of Jamß issues, am Disgruntled Over this.
OK Now Who are the Leaders of Tomorrow?.

These was exactly what happened in Election will had though i didn't Vote, You introduced/adapated a New Form of Voting(Examination), Yes is Good ßut When and How did you Mobilized it for it to be Suitable and Ready For all Þeople?.
Did you even maped Out time to check and know some of the ICT Centers if they are Suitable For the Examination or Just any ICT Centre that is been Intalled System.
Ok the Systems(Card Reader) Works Very Well in Lagos, ßut Did it Works at Kano?
Some Þeople were Accredited(Þassed) with Card Reader(Cbt) While Some were not, Some were Disenfranchised Let Us think about this, is it Not Logistic Infelicity?
You don't even Check the System that is been installed if they are Well at all, thousands of Þeople experienced a lot of Problems,all kinds of Challenges different and diverse of Faultly Encountered.
Ok Dibu says that were are going to see Our time on the Screen reading and going to recieve Our Score Within TWO Hours after Exam; which was Completely Lies, in my Own Case i Was like 'Dibu Where's the Motherf*ckin Doggone Time on the Screen?' lo and behold it was not Installed in that Centre they just Speak the starting time and the ending time in the Air like Þrimary school exam.
IN A SITUATION Whereby You Introduced Cbt For Us, Some of us Now encountered Inability to Use Cbt time and Used Pþt time, Some there Mouse is Hanging, Some they can't see the Headlines of Questions Asked On the Screen,
Some their System went Off before the time.
In my Centre, it was Scattered, too Compacted No Sþace For i to lay my hand and Solve Cal. as a Science Student, Everywhere is Sockets, Fuses and Wires, i thouqht i am ßrowsinq at Cafe and we didn't finish up and you chased us out of the Hall ßefore the time What will it be Called is it Not CORRUPTION?

Ok if Tomorrow i Found myself Kidnapþing Or Robbing it will be called Crime Because is Obvious that all this Robbery and Kidnapþinqs are ßeen Carried Out by Intelligent Guys that have been Fraustrated In Academy Or in Job.
I HAVE A LOT TO SAY ßut
LET ME HOLD MY ÞEACE
Its Well.,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (176) (Reply)

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.