Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons (16308 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / Dad Gets Overwhelmed By His Crying Babies & Calls The Cops For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by bababuff(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2013
Well, may be their studies was based mainly on white men. I know a black man would respond to the cry of a baby. The family bonding stuff is strong in Africans.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2013
I m not suprised.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by mcevans1(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2013
kokoye: the research is a joke...I cant stand the noise from a crying baby...I tape the mouth shut with cellotape grin

grin grin cheesy
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by dayokanu(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2013
Simply give em valium
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by mbourie(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2013
sleekch1c:
angry
i feel sorry for the woman who marries this thing
Habaaa!
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by mimi321(f): 5:19pm On May 07, 2013
Odunharry: na keke maruwa u wan buy??add small mney make u get new keke...then c ur return on investment...
@topic.,dnt knw wat 2 say bt im always alert wn i hear d sound of a cryng baby n try 2 make sure d baby stop...either by callng d attention of d mother or just play wt d baby.

Lol i no wan charge d man my normal bride price which is 5 million maximum wink
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by ELgordo(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2013
YAWN! Lame story. . . what else is new
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by AnanseK(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2013
Crying babies annoy me. There is no guarantee that my response would be friendly,hence nature's design - that I do not respond.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by andyanders: 5:25pm On May 07, 2013
I respond to any of my babies cries no matter how deeply asleep I must have been. Once I hear that, I wake up, take care of the baby and even change the pampers.Sometimes, I ask my wife to just get rest if she is tired and weak, I help her out cus it is not easy looking after a new baby or children. It should not be allowed to a woman alone because they are human being too.

3 Likes

Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by delors(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2013
Unless the noise is louder than the screams when Torres scores hat trick for Chelsea, otherwise forget it.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 07, 2013
I beg dis is nt truth,i can hear my 5 months Son cry without picking him up instantly. Even when am sleeping i will jump up once.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by Ninilowo(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2013
It is a lie! I react faster to babies cry than my wife. I just don't like to hear babies crying at all.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by chinwewale: 5:46pm On May 07, 2013
grin cheesy ;DLMAO
SLIDE waxie: av u tried to talk tot the daddy again. Na one day person dey turn deaf o!
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by Krizzkutz(m): 5:55pm On May 07, 2013
smothly: Honey pls forgive me.

av fohqiven u darl cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by pekelepekele(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2013
Hello poster it's a false research . I can't bare my baby crying without checking whats up . I even do that than his mother
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by Chiopatra: 6:27pm On May 07, 2013
undecided
Mr Aboki: [size=13pt]Okay!!

So what should we do with this information now na?!

[/size]
u are IN tune WIth ur name undecided
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by Chiopatra: 6:33pm On May 07, 2013
cheesy
andyanders: I respond to any of my babies cries no matter how deeply asleep I must have been. Once I hear that, I wake up, take care of the baby and even change the pampers.Sometimes, I ask my wife to just get rest if she is tired and weak, I help her out cus it is not easy looking after a new baby or children. It should not be allowed to a woman alone because they are human being too.
woW cheesy
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 07, 2013
BIAFRAN NATIONAL ANTHEM
Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish, beloved homeland of our brave heroes; we must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearth from all our foes; but if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.
Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation, Oh Fatherland, this is our solemn pledge: Defending thee shall be a dedication, spilling our blood we'l count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free shall always be our flag of liberty.
We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal, and through the crucible unscathed we'll pass;
when we are poised the wounds of battle to heal, we shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song of victory we scored o'er might and wrong.
Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall, Guide all our movements lest we go astray; Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
''To give and not to count the cost'' each day; Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness, to make this clime of land of righteousness.
I hate Britain, I never liked russia right from when I was still a foetus, I hate Nigeria till I die. I love israel, france, portugal, Norway, tanzania, haiti, etc
I love Wole soyinka, I love CHINUA ACHEBE AND mostly love my PARENTS.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by Sormeh: 7:03pm On May 07, 2013
It's a lie. I'm a man, a father & dis rubbish is NOT applicable 2 me.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by omartins(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2013
Big lie!!!!!!!! I do dance sometimes at night because the cry of baby irritate me and I pity them that they cant make their wish known. if you dont respond to your child cry even if you are tired, I will tagged it wickedness toward that yet to know nothing kid.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by omartins(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2013
c++_crazy:
BIAFRAN NATIONAL ANTHEM
Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish, beloved homeland of our brave heroes; we must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearth from all our foes; but if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.
Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation, Oh Fatherland, this is our solemn pledge: Defending thee shall be a dedication, spilling our blood we'l count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free shall always be our flag of liberty.
We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal, and through the crucible unscathed we'll pass;
when we are poised the wounds of battle to heal, we shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song of victory we scored o'er might and wrong.
Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall, Guide all our movements lest we go astray; Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
''To give and not to count the cost'' each day; Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness, to make this clime of land of righteousness.
I hate Britain, I never liked russia right from when I was still a foetus, I hate Nigeria till I die. I love israel, france, portugal, Norway, tanzania, haiti, etc
I love Wole soyinka, I love CHINUA ACHEBE AND mostly love my PARENTS.
An anthem or an abstract of your write up about Biafran.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by gyrion(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2013
mtcheeeeeeeew........op hw dat 1 take affect d price of garri now
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by BabaAlabi: 7:32pm On May 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by DMerciful(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2013
This research is not right at least for Nigerians...I react when a baby cries....I really cant stand a baby crying
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by 2sizzlin(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2013
Mr Aboki: [size=13pt]Okay!!

So what should we do with this information now na?!

[/size]
Add it to your cv grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by mbhs139(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2013
ebamma: So anyting that comes from americans is now fact abi, am a man and i hate to see babies cry, if i see one crying i usually try to make funny faces and play with him till he stops crying

You are right my brother. I can stand anything about any baby but their cry. It pinches me. Especially the one call 'rin-rin' in yoruba; where the baby will just be crying non-stop for no clear cut reason. Anyway, it's a research of a sample of men and women, so it couldn't have been 'generalisable' to every man. There be a + or - something to the result. I know because I'm an epidemiologist.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by solabiyi01(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2013
you've heard of sweet mother.....have you ever heard of SWEET FATHER?.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by Abbott(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2013
Will bookmark this thread for her and show it to her then...
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by An0nimus: 9:17pm On May 07, 2013
wrong wrong wrong.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by free2ryhme: 9:58pm On May 07, 2013
dayokanu: Simply give em valium

u are worst than the devil himself
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 07, 2013
I think its because women are tied τ̲̅ȍ the baby food on their chests naturally,so they have τ̲̅ȍ show up τ̲̅ȍ surrender the bounty!!gringringrin
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 07, 2013
My hubby responds faster as he can't bear a crying child,baby cries doesn't bother me.Unless they mean while asleep,a slight turn from my sleeping child is enough to wake me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newspaper Change Of Name Publication / How To Prevent Your Marriage From Crashing / Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.