Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,581 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Buy JAMB 2013 Change Of Course/institutions Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buy JAMB 2013 Change Of Course/institutions Form (958 Views)

buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k / JAMB 2013 + CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM SOLD HERE / Pls Advic Me On A Course B4 I Buy Jamb Form. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy JAMB 2013 Change Of Course/institutions Form by coolchris(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2013
This is to inform all Candidates who sat for the 2013/2014 Jamb UTME Examination that the change of course form scratch cards are now available for sale.
Candidates are advised to hurry because the sales of these forms are only for a limited time
Candidates interested in purchasing the 2013/2014 Jamb UTME change of course forms / Change of Institution forms should visit any jamb office or if you want to buy this card Online kindly visit the link below,

http://www.myedu.com.ng/order-now-jamb-utme-2013-change-of-courseinstitutions-form-on-sale/

Myedu Team are really helping a lots of students.i purchased Post-Utme past question from that website.

(1) (Reply)

Post Utme E-exam Online Practice. / A New Study Shows... / OYSCAI 2013/2014 Merit Admission List Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.