Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates (304225 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by babs777(m): 8:26am On May 13, 2013
I applied on Saturday, gotta a link for the competency test on Sunday. I did the test and was sent congratulatory mail earlier this morning. Thanks to contributions on this platform. For peeps who are still worried and in need of hints that can be of help, ensure consistency in your response. If you present yourself as good team player in one question, ensure that your responses to other questions fit the image of a good team player. Similarly, if u present yourself as an independent goal getter, make sure you don't conflict yourself in another question by presenting yourself as a team leader or someone who enjoys working with others.
Secondly, any of what you "agree" or "slightly agree" should "mark" what describes you the most. Similarly, any of what you "dislike" or "slightly dislike" should "mark" what describes you the least. Isn't it a common sense that the facts you disagree with should describe you the least and vice versa? These are my opinions though. They worked for me.
I'll take the second test this week and I will come back with success hints. Keep the faith. Good luck to us all.

10 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ezme(m): 8:56am On May 13, 2013
Saint Chukz: @ezme i just saw this post now...its very funny that u think u r the only educated person here...and u trying to point out to me the ways through which one gets a shell job only implies that, or did i refute such in my previous post? U r sounding as if u and i dnt knw what i was talking about....So what are u onto here..? Look i authoritavely put it to u that u know nothing about what goes down there...keep every knowledge u have to urself and keep thinking you every clue @ ur finger tips whereas u are only living in fantasy island. Its funny u r even attempting 2 bring in d emotional thing into it..jst cos i hv said the truth..."Uhmm.." c'mon beat the flakes off your eyes and see things differently with a better 3-D vision. I'm nt discouraging or stopping anyone from applying oh..so dnt get me wrong. Onto the next one joor...

Eeya.... Even with all your arguments on me being prejudiced to think I'm the only educated one here, you still failed to answer any of the questions I asked. My friend until you come forward with facts you are still appealing to emotions.

P.S: I have a friend who sat at home and got a shell job and he is a Shell contract staff, that isn't what you get employed as when you pass through SRD and internship. Listen and learn friend.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Ashmark(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2013
I just finish the online application. Waiting for the assessment test to be sent to my mail for further process......
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by 190406dd: 10:11am On May 13, 2013
Helo pls I can't find d options for submitn transcript and all ,am I supposed to submit at that stage bfr I cn gt d page fr submission of transcripts nd all,thank u fr ur answers,x
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Chylo(m): 12:03pm On May 13, 2013
190406dd: Helo pls I can't find d options for submitn transcript and all ,am I supposed to submit at that stage bfr I cn gt d page fr submission of transcripts nd all,thank u fr ur answers,x

Me, na only Cv I send o, and i've completed the 2 online tests. So, I believe u can bring all ur certificates nd evrythn else wen ur invited for interview. However if you feel the need to submit these now, there is an option for this after submitting your CV, where they ask for other supporting documents. You can upload it dere.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Chylo(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2013
This numerical test has got to be the hardest I have ever written in my life, and I have written and passed KPMG, PWc and Diamond Bank. Before you can say Jack Robinson, the time don finish, phiam! Na wah o, na God hand we dey o.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by muredo(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2013
JUST FINISHED MY PART 2,BUT THE NUMERICAL ASPECT GET AS E BE

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by horlahlaycon(m): 12:40pm On May 13, 2013
pls house. is the assessment still valid
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by dddaaayyyooo(m): 12:54pm On May 13, 2013
I took d 1st test this morning and when I was to submit it showed and error occurred please contact ...., So I just tried to click the link again But it is now showing that I I should submit again, I did that and it took me to the shell page and if I try it link now, it will say assessment complete. But how come, when I submitted it said error and it is still sayin av completed it, Please any idea on That I Beg ooo
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Thankgodiyke(m): 1:28pm On May 13, 2013
For those that have applied.. Must u upload ur transcript and were u able to apply and complete d online assessment text the same day?..Pls i need anwers ASAP..Thanks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kayce19: 1:43pm On May 13, 2013
@chylo any hint on tackling the test, is it normal numeriacal like shl with tables or encompass all gmats aspects.pls help with it
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by masagoody(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2013
dddaaayyyooo: I took d 1st test this morning and when I was to submit it showed and error occurred please contact ...., So I just tried to click the link again But it is now showing that I I should submit again, I did that and it took me to the shell page and if I try it link now, it will say assessment complete. But how come, when I submitted it said error and it is still sayin av completed it, Please any idea on That I Beg ooo
i also got the error msg like 3times.. So, as long as you were able to submit, and didnt get an instant rejection mail, then you are on track...
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ritux: 3:29pm On May 13, 2013
Thankgod iyke: For those that have applied.. Must u upload ur transcript and were u able to apply and complete d online assessment text the same day?..Pls i need anwers ASAP..Thanks

It's not a must to upload transcript. Yes, you can apply and complete d online assessment text the same day. That is if the send you the assessment link same day.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by 190406dd: 3:40pm On May 13, 2013
Chylo:

Me, na only Cv I send o, and i've completed the 2 online tests. So, I believe u can bring all ur certificates nd evrythn else wen ur invited for interview. However if you feel the need to submit these now, there is an option for this after submitting your CV, where they ask for other supporting documents. You can upload it dere.
Thank u so much God bless. I tried submtn sef no option fr that on my page,pls help,tnk u,x
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by 190406dd: 3:52pm On May 13, 2013
190406dd:
Thank u so much God bless. I tried submtn sef no option fr that on my page,pls help,tnk u,x
I tnk av applied bt I av to wait to rcv d link fr d test, ws hopn to gt a msg shwn dt they av seen my application,fingers xd,x
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Kassidy4luv(m): 4:30pm On May 13, 2013
Got a rejection mail..... so sad!!! though answered D questions in line with shell core values..... Gudddcck guys!!!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by looder: 5:20pm On May 13, 2013
muredo: JUST FINISHED MY PART 2,BUT THE NUMERICAL ASPECT GET AS E BE

I'm yet to take d first test...heard a lot of peeps failed it. Any tips plz?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Santi222(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2013
Fellows, Please help with some advice please help with some advice. I have created my profile in the website, updated my contact information and uploaded copies of my Cv and cover letter. I dont seem to know what to do next. Where do I upload my class of degree please? how do I go about it so I can take the online assessment test? Pls help out.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Chylo(m): 5:52pm On May 13, 2013
kayce19: @chylo any hint on tackling the test, is it normal numeriacal like shl with tables or encompass all gmats aspects.pls help with it

Yes bro, normal shl, but 16 questions in 18 mins so u ave to be super fast. U may ave to guess for evn questions u knw how to calculate bt will take too much time. Good Luck.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by dddaaayyyooo(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2013
masagoody: i also got the error msg like 3times.. So, as long as you were able to submit, and didnt get an instant rejection mail, then you are on track...

Thanks Man, av gotten a success mail, some minutes ago. That means d tin submitted, Thanks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Santi222(m): 7:18pm On May 13, 2013
There was a power outage just after I had created a profile and uploaded copies of my Cv and cover letter. I tried to log in again and was told dat my email and password couldnot be found. A profile I created less than 10 minutes ago. I tried the "forgot password" link and i'm yet to see thier message in my inbox. Pls can any 1 who's experienced dis help wit advice? This site is making me unhappy!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nwanneamakah: 7:35pm On May 13, 2013
Santi222: There was a power outage just after I had created a profile and uploaded copies of my Cv and cover letter. I tried to log in again and was told dat my email and password couldnot be found. A profile I created less than 10 minutes ago. I tried the "forgot password" link and i'm yet to see thier message in my inbox. Pls can any 1 who's experienced dis help wit advice? This site is making me unhappy!

ensure your password is correct, with the characters (_*!_ etc)appropriately placed. i think d passwords r case sensitive too. if dat doesn't work, try creating a new profile
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Santi222(m): 8:02pm On May 13, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

ensure your password is correct, with the characters (_*!_ etc)appropriately placed. i think d passwords r case sensitive too. if dat doesn't work, try creating a new profile

Yeah..I did all that.Was very careful. Do you think creating a new profile would compromise me?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nwanneamakah: 8:09pm On May 13, 2013
Santi222:

Yeah..I did all that.Was very careful. Do you think creating a new profile would compromise me?

since its saying ur log in details are not recognized, i don't think it would.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ugochukwumaduka: 8:26pm On May 13, 2013
Santi222:

It wouldn't because the first profile u created was neva registered on der server and dts y u can't log in....so long as ur supposed email and password are correct, recreate your profile.dts all u need to do.cheers
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by presiade(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Dearie, you dey this angle again? It is well ooo.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nwanneamakah: 8:39pm On May 13, 2013
presiade:
Dearie, you dey this angle again? It is well ooo.

lwkm............wat cannai say? :-) hp u r gud
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2013
Just submitted my application.. Congrats to those that have passed, hope to join you by Gods grace.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Tforcool: 9:18pm On May 13, 2013
my second assessment was not numerical but technical questions, is anybody's assessment like my own?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by presiade(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2013
Tforcool: my second assessment was not numerical but technical questions, is anybody's assessment like my own?
Yet to get my test (2nd stage) though. Are you also an Engineer?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by JstBrave(f): 9:41pm On May 13, 2013
Tforcool: my second assessment was not numerical but technical questions, is anybody's assessment like my own?

what type of technical questions?
The Second stage of d assessment has 2 parts:
1st part's just lyk d one we did in d First stage of the assessment (something like: Wht'll ur decision be if you find ursef in some situations?)
And d 2nd part is the numerical aspect.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by presiade(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

lwkm............wat cannai say? :-) hp u r gud
I'm good. I hope you too? Any news from the other side? (You can PM me).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.