Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates (303056 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bidis: 5:09am On May 11, 2013
shell nnpc nddc total past questions and answers call 08097038920
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ednut1(m): 5:23am On May 11, 2013
just go nd do d test jare, nothin like tips or expo, most of it is about who nd what u are, try not to conflict urself, which i guess i must have done, but dis test is nt a test of ability, for all of una sayin crap, even if dey hv der pple some random pple will still get job der, so be positive jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ezme(m): 5:43am On May 11, 2013
Saint Chukz: You aren't far 4rm the truth @ all..cos all these wranglings going on here on how or how not the assessment will be like is a complete waste of time and a mere formality, the people they will employ are just @ home chilling why you guys are here breaking sweat...i know of a friend who got this same shell job last year by just sitting @ home while the whole rubbish process went on..@ d end the guy got his own appointment letter and that was it..."fuming with excessive anger".... :@

Do you even understand that there are two ways to Shell and SRD is just one of them? Before you come online to make spurious claims, are you sure your friend didn't take the internship route? Do you even know that there is a difference between Shell staff, Shell contract staff and Shell contractor staff? Have you taken time out to see the kind of I.D. card this supposed friend of yours holds? Sadly,most times we are too quick to speak out of emotions not really understanding the situations we chose to speak of.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by joboy834: 5:51am On May 11, 2013
dademonie:
As for the 2nd stage, infomation reaching me has it that it's a little bit like SHL numerical question(that's d problem solving aspect of stage 2), learn your charts, table, graphs, percentage, ratio etc you can google "cubiks-online" and solve deir practice test. The 1st part of the second stage is basically testing your decision making skills, which is also in form of the 1st assessment you took but with different options. This time Ʊ'll have to choose if a decision will be productive, slightly, can't tell, non productive (those are not d exact words used, bt something like that).
I hope dis info is helpful enough.

Thanks for the hint bro
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 5:53am On May 11, 2013
bidis: shell nnpc nddc total past questions and answers call 08097038920

Lemme guess. You are Igbo grin
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by joboy834: 5:56am On May 11, 2013
ezme:

Do you even understand that there are two ways to Shell and SRD is just one of them? Before you come online to make spurious claims, are you sure your friend didn't take the internship route? Do you even know that there is a difference between Shell staff, Shell contract staff and Shell contractor staff? Have you taken time out to see the kind of I.D. card this supposed friend of yours holds? Sadly,most times we are too quick to speak out of emotions not really understanding the situations we chose to speak of.

Well said bro. People of like minds attract eachother!!!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by albacete(m): 6:33am On May 11, 2013
pDude:
Una dey apply The people they will take are relaxing in their
house and waiting for appointment letter to
come through email. Una dey here dey talk, "it is not going", "the website is faulty".
Saint Chukz: You aren't far 4rm the truth @ all..cos all these wranglings going on here on how or how not the assessment will be like is a complete waste of time and a mere formality, the people they will employ are just @ home chilling why you guys are here breaking sweat...i know of a friend who got this same shell job last year by just sitting @ home while the whole rubbish process went on..@ d end the guy got his own appointment letter and that was it..."fuming with excessive anger".... :@
So would u rather sit at home and wait for when u will establish ur own connections? There is NO way a reputable company will have all or even most of its staff come in through "man-know-man". There may be one or two cases where an individual will be employed based on favoritism, but a good number of chaps who are competent enough will always clinch d job, connection or no connection. Put urself in dat group and quit being a pessimist.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by moneyhungry(m): 6:47am On May 11, 2013
pDude:

Lemme guess. You are Igbo grin
^^^ NO. but he smoked IGBO.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ednut1(m): 6:47am On May 11, 2013
just finished stage 2, d problem solvin part no easy meh, 18mins, guess in like 5 questions as time don finish lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by maxisfield(f): 6:57am On May 11, 2013
Plz ds iz stil confusin..it kips showin me page nt found, abi iz it nt possible wit phone?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Princenady(m): 7:08am On May 11, 2013
Rizstar: please can those with exeption letter fron nysc or letter of exclussion apply?
U can use ur exemption letter as long as u have a 2-1 in ur BSc
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by dabiko(m): 7:09am On May 11, 2013
ednut1: just finished stage 2, d problem solvin part no easy meh, 18mins, guess in like 5 questions as time don finish lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
pls how is the numerical section like?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ritux: 7:31am On May 11, 2013
maxisfield: Plz ds iz stil confusin..it kips showin me page nt found, abi iz it nt possible wit phone?

Follow this link. It should work

www.shell.com.ng/aboutshell/careers-tpkg/students-and-graduates/how-do-i-apply/three-ways.html
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by naiko: 7:47am On May 11, 2013
@ezme and albacete,u r both correct.i hv worked in shell for 9yrs and b4 we got in same stories were told infact a number of my friends pulled and lost interest at the last minute when ppl brainwashed hem with such comments of man-know-man.i didn't give up inmmy own case i just wanted to c it to a logical end and here i am 2day.my advise is just do your part,commit the remaining to the Almighty the next miracle in shell might just be you.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by DonaldGenes(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2013
just finish applying mine now and there is a place you will be ask to authorize shell to look through your social sites network.so all I did was to authorize them access to my linkedin social site
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ednut1(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2013
dabiko: pls how is the numerical section like?
pie charts graphs bar chats
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by sholay2011(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2013
Hello. Tnx to the OP for dis info. Bur pls, I'm aving a problem with the profile stuff wia one wud choose one among d options: facebuk, linkedIn or profile shud be updated by site itself. Pls, how did u go about it?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by DonaldGenes(m): 8:17am On May 11, 2013
rekeson:

Nice idea bro
sholay2011: Hello. Tnx to the OP for dis info. Bur pls, I'm aving a problem with the profile stuff wia one wud choose one among d options: facebuk, linkedIn or profile shud be updated by site itself. Pls, how did u go about it?
just click on 'AUTHORIZE ONLY'AND allow it to load,then save
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by DonaldGenes(m): 8:19am On May 11, 2013
on the contrary,if u click on facebook,you don dyeee,if u are the type that post rubbish on fbk,always posting on qirls wall.no click on facebook oh
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ritux: 8:25am On May 11, 2013
My dad told me that after his NYSC in 1980, he applied to shell, was invited f☺r aptitude test and subsequently oral interview before he go employed.

Fast forward to 2013 see the long process it takes to get into same company. Naija which way! Na wah
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by sholay2011(m): 8:27am On May 11, 2013
Donalð Genes:
just click on 'AUTHORIZE ONLY'AND allow it to load,then save
Tnx for d reply. Is it after choosing a means of accessing my profile lyk facebook that I would click on 'authorize only'?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kayce19: 9:05am On May 11, 2013
@ednut can u pls drop ur mail.wanna contact u for some stuffs
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by doofanc: 9:34am On May 11, 2013
Donalð Genes: on the contrary,if u click on facebook,you don dyeee,if u are the type that post rubbish on fbk,always posting on qirls wall.no click on facebook oh

thats why its important to give honest & consistent answers throughout.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by chidexCORP: 9:45am On May 11, 2013
dademonie:
Lol. Well, I did d 1st assessment yesterday and I got d 2nd link 20mins after(I actually thought the 2nd link was automatic not until when someone mentioned regret mail).
I'll advice consistent answers, and know that shell values your ability to work in a team as well as working alone(solo). They also want to know if you can make decisions on your own and how well you relate with your team, how you react to change, and if Ʊ're willing to acquire more skills. That's all I can remember. It's well with us IJN. (Amen)
pls z it adviceable to use the dictionary on my Laptop wen looking up words in the first assessment?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 9:47am On May 11, 2013
Pls, can I apply for both the Recruitment & Intenship same time? I'm a fresh graduate; and will be serving this June. Thanks.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 9:56am On May 11, 2013
pls, when is the application ending?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by peejay03: 10:24am On May 11, 2013
Hello house,I'v nt bin able to pass d shell eligibility stage. Its taking me back to d first stage. Kindly help if u av an idea on wat I shuld do. Thanks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Tomjis4God: 10:44am On May 11, 2013
Pls someone shd help. I need samples of the assessment test.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by BuchimBuchi(m): 10:47am On May 11, 2013
please can some one help me and tell me how to create account with shell because i have tried no way.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by sleekcm(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2013
@pDude, your post is disheartening for someone who is supposedly a medical professional. Quite sad.

To all who want to apply, go ahead and believe.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ednut1(m): 11:17am On May 11, 2013
kayce19: @ednut can u pls drop ur mail.wanna contact u for some stuffs
aki

@gmail.com
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by muredo(m): 11:24am On May 11, 2013
I have just finished the test,it just based on your personal opinion and knowledge of yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.