Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Bill Cosby "I'm 83 And Tired" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bill Cosby "I'm 83 And Tired" (1210 Views)

Bill Cosby Has Already Lost Without Proof Of Criminal Guilt / Bill Cosby "I'm 83 and Tired" - FAKE / Political Follies Bill Cosby "I'm 83 And Tired" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Cosby "I'm 83 And Tired" by samsy5460(m): 11:15pm On May 07, 2013
I've worked hard since I was 17. Except for when I was doing my National Service, I put in 50-hour weeks, and didn't call in sick in nearly 40 years. I made a reasonable salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income, and Iworked to get where I am. Given the economy, it looks as though retirement was a bad idea, and I'm tired. Very tired.
I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who don't have my work ethic. I'mtired of being told the governmentwill take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it.
I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren't "believers"; Muslims burning schools for girls; Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur'an and Shari'a lawtells them to.
I'm tired of being told that out of"tolerance for other cultures" we must let Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries use our oil money to fund mosques and Madrasa Islamic schools to preach hate in Australia , New Zealand , UK, America and Canada , while no onefrom these countries are allowed tofund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country to teach love and tolerance..
I'm tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate.
I'm tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must help support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did agiant germ rush out of a dark alley,grab them, and stuff white powderup their noses or stick a needle in their arm while they tried to fight it off?
I'm tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of all parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthful mistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was getting caught. I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.
I'm really tired of people who don'ttake responsibility for their lives and actions. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination or big-whatever for their problems.
I'm also tired and fed up with seeing young men and women in their teens and early 20's be-deck themselves in tattoos and face studs, thereby making themselves unemployable and claiming moneyfrom the Government.
Yes, I'm damn tired. But I'm also glad to be 83.. Because, mostly, I'm not going to have to see the world these people are making. I'mjust sorry for my granddaughter and their children. Thank God I'm on the way out and not on the way in. There is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of ussends it on! This is your chance to make a difference.
“I’m 83 and I'm tired. If you don't agree you are part of the problem!
Re: Bill Cosby "I'm 83 And Tired" by Nobody: 12:42am On May 08, 2013
Remove the last statement, you can't blackmail people into accepting an already good write up.
Re: Bill Cosby "I'm 83 And Tired" by Gudiza(m): 2:24am On May 08, 2013
Cosby said all that?
Re: Bill Cosby "I'm 83 And Tired" by samsy5460(m): 9:18am On May 08, 2013
Bill Cosby has firmly denied that the rant was
written by him and is also pretty upset by the
fact that people, including his fans, believed
that he would write on a topic of that nature.
The fake Bill Cosby rant came on the internet
scene a few years ago with a similar title of “I’m
76 and I’m Tired.” Snopes was the first to point
this fact out and debunk the story.
The last time the rant sprouted about the
internet, Bill Crosby wrote a statement on his
website denying it was his,
“There’s an email floating around — entitled ‘I’m
76 and tired’ — purportedly sent by me. I did
not write the email, I did not send the email,
I’m not 76, and I don’t subscribe to the ugly
views expressed in the email. We are coming
up to an important anniversary on Sunday,
which is a day when we should all come
together. Whoever wrote this email is not
thinking about our country, or what is
important.”
Indeed the fake Bill Cosby rant is not from the
adored actor, but from former state senator of
Massachusetts Robert A. Hall. An excerpt from
the rant reads,
“I’m 83. Except for brief period in the 50?s
when I was doing my National Service, I’ve
worked hard since I was 17. Despite some
health challenges, I still put in 50-hour weeks,
and haven’t called in sick in seven or eight
years. I make a good salary, but I didn’t inherit
my job or my income, and I worked to get
where I am. Given the economy, there’s no
retirement in sight, and I’m tired. Very tired.
“I’m tired of being told that I have to “spread
the wealth” to people who don’t have my work
ethic. I’m tired of being told the government
will take the money I earned, by force if
necessary, and give it to people too lazy to
earn it.
“I’m tired of being told that I have to pay more
taxes to “keep people in their homes.” Sure, if
they lost their jobs or got sick, I’m willing to
help. But if they bought McMansions at three
times the price of our paid-off, $250,000
condo, on one-third of my salary, then let the
leftwing Congresscritters who passed Fannie
and Freddie and the Community Reinvestment
Act that created the bubble help them — with
their own
Read more at http://americanlivewire.com/
fake-bill-cosby-rant/
btw, cosby was born in 1937, making him 75
Re: Bill Cosby "I'm 83 And Tired" by samsy5460(m): 9:19am On May 08, 2013
Gudiza: Cosby said all that?

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Oldest Presidents In The World / Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught / ECOWAS Sanctions Mali, Guinea Juntas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.