Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

D'banj Signs Olamide On To DB Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Signs Olamide On To DB Records (1564 Views)

Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction / Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter / Did M.I Diss Olamide On King James? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Signs Olamide On To DB Records by Slankey: 3:52pm On May 08, 2013
Finally I’ve got the much anticipated gist. Badoo is now a confirmed member of Eja Nla family. My source, who is a top insider in the crew, told me that it was not a problem getting Olamide to sign on to DB Records.

Olamide is the hottest “thing” in the music industry today and any track that has his voice on it usually becomes a show stopper. D’banj knows this and gave him a mouth watering deal…

The Kokomaster, according to my source, told Olamide that he could still become everything he wanted to become and even more by working under him. He reminded Olamide that he (D’banj) had to work under Kanye West just to get more international exposure and recognition but that he still remains an independent artiste and his own man.

Olamide naturally likes D’banj and feels at home around him. learnt that he has put pen to paper and is now officially an artiste under D’banj. Remember you read it on Naijaloaded first. *wink!*

Do you think Olamide will get more better under D'banj DB Records?

Re: D'banj Signs Olamide On To DB Records by Damojo: 4:05pm On May 08, 2013
DBanj looks gay and why is Olamide having an erection? Is it because he's beside DBanj or it's just the cold??
Re: D'banj Signs Olamide On To DB Records by Airforce1(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2013
D'banj looks like a thief in that picture Lmmaaaoooo grin

Congrat olamide
Re: D'banj Signs Olamide On To DB Records by PopupBlocker: 4:25pm On May 08, 2013
Airforce1: D'banj looks like a thief in that picture

Yes, he should be disciplined for stealing your common sense.....and the good looks you obviously wish you had.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Signs Olamide On To DB Records by Tolexander: 4:28pm On May 08, 2013
I don't like the move olamide made!

A king in his town turning to a prince in another town.

I will rather live like a lion in the jungle than a dog in the town!
Re: D'banj Signs Olamide On To DB Records by sauceEEP(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2013
fake story, @ op can you provide the link to this news?
Re: D'banj Signs Olamide On To DB Records by Airforce1(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2013
Fuji Artistz
Re: D'banj Signs Olamide On To DB Records by sKeetz(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2013
This new look of Dbanj doesn't go well with him at all! I miss the clean shaven Dbanj I used to know.

For pete sakes, he looks so tattered and unkempt on that track suit and bears! Niqqa needs a swag update asap
Re: D'banj Signs Olamide On To DB Records by Airforce1(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2013
sKeetz: This new look of Dbanj doesn't go well with him at all! I miss the clean shaven Dbanj I used to know.

For pete sakes, he looks so tattered and unkempt on that track suit and bears! Niqqa needs a swag update asap

Park well my friend..
U come dey talk as if u soji
Mtchew
Re: D'banj Signs Olamide On To DB Records by pappykay360: 9:30pm On May 08, 2013
Speechless
Re: D'banj Signs Olamide On To DB Records by Slankey: 9:49pm On May 08, 2013
Re: D'banj Signs Olamide On To DB Records by Slankey: 9:55pm On May 08, 2013
sauceEEP: fake story, @ op can you provide the link to this news?

http://www.naijamp3s.com/2013/05/dbanj-signs-olamide-to-db-records-its-official/
Re: D'banj Signs Olamide On To DB Records by sKeetz(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2013
Airforce1:

Park well my friend..
U come dey talk as if u soji
Mtchew

And you are?
Re: D'banj Signs Olamide On To DB Records by Airforce1(m): 12:36am On May 09, 2013
sKeetz:

And you are?

A living legend and God gift to women.
Go dig cool

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Dbanj By A Fan / No More ‘yori Yori’? Vast Of Bracket Says Doctors Asked Him To Stay Off Sex / Photos: Rihanna Covers Up In Abu Dhabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.