Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter (66199 Views)

Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims / Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by silverdam(m): 5:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Wande Coal trends on Twitter after he posted this tweet just a few minutes after the Don Jazzy, Olamide clash at Headies Awards. He then followed Olamide on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wandecoal/status/683108025733918721?p=v

4 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by queenstl(f): 5:09am On Jan 02, 2016
grin
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by silverdam(m): 5:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Even Phyno had something to say...

https://twitter.com/phynofino

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by GoldenBoi111(m): 5:16am On Jan 02, 2016
Wetin WandeCoal eye see for Donjazzy side no be small...Donjazzy wheray...omo igbo

59 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Aviero: 5:18am On Jan 02, 2016
He followed him just to enjoy the whole drama. Nothing more!

13 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Aviero: 5:20am On Jan 02, 2016
GoldenBoi111:
Wetin WandeCoal eye see for Donjazzy side no be small...Donjazzy wheray...omo igbo
Wetin Igbo get to do with all these na... SMH

197 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Oluwatosin555(m): 5:23am On Jan 02, 2016
No be joke oooooo....Wande want to catch some fun grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Kingblingz(m): 5:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Conspiracy! If them lyk let d whole artist in 9ja follow olamide, d fact still remains Skibo orobo skibo can not nd will neva be given d car,Reekado don carry am... If it had been Viktoh now,I for slam headies buh Lil kesh! No

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Demmocrats(m): 5:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Who even cares what this celebs thinks or says.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by adeagbo101(m): 5:34am On Jan 02, 2016
If that's headies idea of flipping the script...then they totally got it wrong! While i dont disapprove reekado being the winner; matter of fact i love his latest single ''sugar baby'', if the idea of choosing the NEXT rated artist at the HEADIES awards is ''ratio of hit songs'' KESH should have won this category hands down! Matter of fact, if they were to rate them last year when he lost, he would most definitely be in second place. Athough i still think OLAMIDE is a tout for behaving like he did on stage, the whole jazzy script: from how he bowed to look innocent recieving his special recognition award before bashing BADOO, showed he is not the kind of guy people thought him to be!

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Pebcak: 5:48am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide need to get his act right, hes a great artist fine but respect goes a long way with success and to me both lil kesh and rekado banks are just not even artist i will listen too apart from shoki which i believe Davido killed and the dance went viral and dorobuci the newest generation of artist are just wacked to me they can't deliver like wizkid, davido.... ain't comparing them but at this time in wizkids and davido's career they have already been making sense "efejoku" the lyrics aint intelligent, the rap is wacked same goes for reckadoo these kids aint that brilliant as artists

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by yungryce: 5:52am On Jan 02, 2016
akara don dey don

1 Share

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by pretydiva(f): 6:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Wande char coal should mind his business jor..person dey talk, he still dey talk undecided..smh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by JingoOAU(m): 6:19am On Jan 02, 2016
Pls can someone enlighten me...what happened at the headies...cos I don sleep as a result of new year drinking

8 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by HelenBee(f): 6:35am On Jan 02, 2016
Next thing now Don go release song for Badoo just like 'Oga Titus' maybe 'Oga Kote' now

8 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by loadedvibes: 6:40am On Jan 02, 2016
Wande coal wey not get relevance for d industry again still dey show face

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Artless360(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Ppl self wetin SkaLeS go cm talk

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by ellahzy(f): 6:45am On Jan 02, 2016
who get Android charger? grin

7 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by frankwells(f): 6:48am On Jan 02, 2016
Headies ko,bresties ni,Reekado noni, in 9ice voice kesh kosi danu,no content,no vocals,no direction may b he is a singer or rapper,who is cynthia morgan,korede,kiss daniel has a more promising future,Adekunle Gold abeg leave dat gutter group and move on with good content

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Afrok(m): 6:50am On Jan 02, 2016
Una go dey for social media dey take para for dia headaches, whereas dem don go hospital go treat demselves undecided.
The truth is; I don't care

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by kingjaja23(m): 6:52am On Jan 02, 2016
GoldenBoi111:
Riff Raff like you! don jazzy no get money pass your papa?? dey talk omo igbo!
smello!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by kingjaja23(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide gat a point there!

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by ochukofortune(m): 7:03am On Jan 02, 2016
wat olamide did is not civilized...and who said wande coal isn't relevant in d industry? Where ur father de wen wande was dishing out great songs and witout him d mohits crew. He his d only artist dat survived a brutal scandal in his career...my woman, my everything....ashimapeyin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Owlcity2: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2016
If them like, make them throw katapot of envy, Reekado don carry am.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by NOBODYY: 7:33am On Jan 02, 2016
ochukofortune:
wat olamide did is not civilized.. .and who said wande coal isn't relevant in d industry? Where ur father de wen wande was dishing out great songs and witout him d mohits crew. He his d only artist dat survived a brutal scandal in his career...my woman, my everything....ashimapeyin
Even kanye west does it so??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by bonechamberlain(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2016
the celebration of mediocrity in this country is alarming.

smh..

kiss Daniel deserved that award, and I must congratulate the headies for not giving that award to a noise maker, it would only encourage more noise makers in the music industry.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by Atmmachine(m): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2016
These Yoruba boys too dey make noise, upon say them no get anything.

You don't see Psquare, Kcee, Emoney, Phyno, Flavor shouting up and down.

Them too dey form like them get anything, from Wizkid to Davido to Olamide, them be fucck boys.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by looseweight: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Ojk
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by miqos02(m): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2016
ok
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter by ritababe(f): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Pebcak:
Olamide need to get his act right, hes a great artist fine but respect goes a long way with success and to me both lil kesh and rekado banks are just not even artist i will listen too apart from shoki which i believe Davido killed and the dance went viral and dorobuci the newest generation of artist are just wacked to me they can't deliver like wizkid, davido.... ain't comparing them but at this time in wizkids and davido's career they have already been making sense "efejoku" the lyrics aint intelligent, the rap is wacked same goes for reckadoo these kids aint that brilliant as artists

I think say na only me notice am!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" / Adekunle Gold Spots Simi's Orange Pant In Beach Photos, Simi Reacts / Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.