Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Where Are The People From Yola Or Jimeta In This Forum? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Are The People From Yola Or Jimeta In This Forum? (677 Views)

Two Yola-Bound Buses Collide At Night (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash / @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The People From Yola Or Jimeta In This Forum? by furz7: 5:28pm On May 08, 2013
As a foreigner I've been needing some informations about Yola or Jimeta and it seems to me there are not many people from this regions or am I wrong?. Anyway, if there is a nice person who knows this cities very well, please, please, please (I'm begging), contact me, I have few questions about the everyday life in this places. Best regards from France
Re: Where Are The People From Yola Or Jimeta In This Forum? by headtoto: 5:33pm On May 08, 2013
What do you want to know about Yola and Jimeta. Jimeta is more cosmopolitan than Yola. Yola is more sleepy than Jimeta.
Re: Where Are The People From Yola Or Jimeta In This Forum? by furz7: 5:45pm On May 08, 2013
I just wanted to know about the situation there, if there are problems with terrorism, you know Boko Haram and how serious is the situation? I also wanted to know if there are dogs, yes, dogs, if some nigerians or expats do they have pets and if there are some veterinarians for them? About Malaria, you as nigerians, what do you do if you are infected with malaria, how good are the medical centers there? And about supermarkets, is there any? and how well assorted are they? This were some of my questions, please be honest cheesy and write a lot about it cheesy

head_to_to: What do you want to know about Yola and Jimeta. Jimeta is more cosmopolitan than Yola. Yola is more sleepy than Jimeta.
Re: Where Are The People From Yola Or Jimeta In This Forum? by aminho(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2013
You dnt have to worry about all what you listed. You will enjoy ur trip
Re: Where Are The People From Yola Or Jimeta In This Forum? by headtoto: 6:55pm On May 08, 2013
furz7: I just wanted to know about the situation there, if there are problems with terrorism, you know Boko Haram and how serious is the situation? I also wanted to know if there are dogs, yes, dogs, if some nigerians or expats do they have pets and if there are some veterinarians for them? About Malaria, you as nigerians, what do you do if you are infected with malaria, how good are the medical centers there? And about supermarkets, is there any? and how well assorted are they? This were some of my questions, please be honest cheesy and write a lot about it cheesy

Its like asking if there is the Flu in the UK.

Of course there are supermarkets there. What do you take the place for?

Of course there are pets there. Haba.
Re: Where Are The People From Yola Or Jimeta In This Forum? by pat077: 7:52pm On May 08, 2013
what did u intent 2 do in adamawa, business or vacation?
Re: Where Are The People From Yola Or Jimeta In This Forum? by furz7: 8:03pm On May 08, 2013
Relax and sorry if i hurt you with my questions but again, as foreigner (never been in africa) i can't know what is obvious for you, besides if I'm asking it is because I don't have the information, I think and hope Nigeria is a great place but unfortunately there's no so much infos about Yola/Jimeta. You don't have to be rude. Peace out!

head_to_to:

Its like asking if there is the Flu in the UK.

Of course there are supermarkets there. What do you take the place for?

Of course there are pets there. Haba.
Re: Where Are The People From Yola Or Jimeta In This Forum? by furz7: 8:11pm On May 08, 2013
I hope both things but mostly business
pat077: what did u intent 2 do in adamawa, business or vacation?

(1) (Reply)

First International Flight Lands Atenugu Airport Amidst Jubilation / Refused Uk Business Visa Twice Even With Cambridge Sponsorship Letter / Immediate Relative Immigrant Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.