Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Earthquakes Are As A Result Of People's Sins? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Earthquakes Are As A Result Of People's Sins? (712 Views)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service / Watchtower Lies About 1914 Exposed! : Earthquakes.~updated~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earthquakes Are As A Result Of People's Sins? by meeboid: 6:24pm On May 08, 2013
Someone just told me Earthquakes happen in areas where the Sin rate is high. How true?
Re: Earthquakes Are As A Result Of People's Sins? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 08, 2013
very true
Re: Earthquakes Are As A Result Of People's Sins? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2013
If it happens where sins are much y avnt we experienced it in Nigeria. Have you or do you have any knowlege about plate tectonics.would have loved to enlighten you but I get paid for things I know that you don't know. Instead of basing everything on religion base it on science. Everything revolves round science

2 Likes

Re: Earthquakes Are As A Result Of People's Sins? by Heatblast(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2013
jacobscros: very true

Prove it!
Re: Earthquakes Are As A Result Of People's Sins? by meeboid: 7:11pm On May 08, 2013
ULSHERLAN: If it happens where sins are much y avnt we experienced it in Nigeria. Have you or do you have any knowlege about plate tectonics.would have loved to enlighten you but I get paid for things I know that you don't know. Instead of basing everything on religion base it on science. Everything revolves round science
Yup we both had As in geography back then in secondary school. The person was trying to explain why God allows earthquake.
Re: Earthquakes Are As A Result Of People's Sins? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:28pm On May 08, 2013
meeboid: Yup we both had As in geography back then in secondary school. The person was trying to explain why God allows earthquake.

Writing geologically not geographically but we still had A's in geography. Lol
Re: Earthquakes Are As A Result Of People's Sins? by meeboid: 5:56am On May 09, 2013
ULSHERLAN:

Writing geologically not geographically but we still had A's in geography. Lol
What do you mean? Ive never had anything to do with geology. Earthquake and Volcanoes were Topics in Geography. The dude and I know the concepts behind earthquakes happening. He was trying to explain why God allows it.
Re: Earthquakes Are As A Result Of People's Sins? by Areaboy2(m): 8:48am On May 09, 2013
meeboid: What do you mean? Ive never had anything to do with geology. Earthquake and Volcanoes were Topics in Geography. The dude and I know the concepts behind earthquakes happening. He was trying to explain why God allows it.

that explains why you swallow such massive bullsh1t.

Earthquake is a side topic in geography, but geology opens your eyes to much more. god doesn't "allow" nothing. If he did, everyone in Nigeria will be dead by now.

use your head mate
Re: Earthquakes Are As A Result Of People's Sins? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:50am On May 09, 2013
Area_boy:

Earthquake is a side topic in geography, but geology opens your eyes to much more. god doesn't "allow" nothing. If he did, everyone in Nigeria will be dead by now.

use your head mate
Thank you very much brother. Comparing geography to geology is an insult for reals. If he had known bout geology he wouldn't even dare create such topics.
Re: Earthquakes Are As A Result Of People's Sins? by meeboid: 10:25am On May 09, 2013
Area_boy:

use your head mate
Area_boy:

use your head mate
The little I got from geography is enough to tell me what Earthquake is all about. I need a believer to answer me, If you believe in a God you'll know why I'm asking, it is more like 'why do God allow all these natural disasters on people? Is it because of their sin? I know if you explain it physically it has nothing to do with God, just plates moving and breaking because the earth is in motion.
Re: Earthquakes Are As A Result Of People's Sins? by Areaboy2(m): 11:28am On May 09, 2013
how stubborn can you be?

We are telling you what you're asking for is rubbish. But you still insist on finding that one person to agree with you?

Goddamnit man!! THINK!!!!! angry
Re: Earthquakes Are As A Result Of People's Sins? by meeboid: 11:57am On May 09, 2013
Area_boy: how stubborn can you be?

We are telling you what you're asking for is rubbish. But you still insist on finding that one person to agree with you?

Goddamnit man!! THINK!!!!! angry

What religion are you?

(1) (Reply)

Be Sure Your Sin Will Find You Out! / Muhammad Is Dead But Jesus Is Alive.does It Mean That Jesus Is Greater ? / We Have About 227yrs Left For This Planet Earth {before The Great Millenial Reig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.