Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 9th May,2013 Inviting Your Substitute? By Pa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 9th May,2013 Inviting Your Substitute? By Pa (825 Views)

Avoiding A Bad Marriage- Pst Chris Oyakhilome Ph.davoiding A Bad Marriage. By Pa / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 6th June, 2013 Dressing For Occassions By Pa / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 27th March 2013 Relating With Enemies By Pa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 9th May,2013 Inviting Your Substitute? By Pa by leffects(m): 4:09am On May 09, 2013
Memorise: And the Lord said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? Fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons. 1 Samuel 16:1
Read: 1 Samuel 15:10-14
Bible in one year: 1 Peter 1-2
Key point: If you are pleasing God with the assignment He gave you and men decide to scheme you out:, and God allows them, God will give you something else that is far better, that will make them green with envy.
If God should open your eyes to know who could possibly replace you, you will be seriously humbled. Some servants or subordinates that you are looking down upon today may unknown to them, be your replacements should you fail. You will be shocked that they could do a far better job of the assignment, and even succeed where you failed because one way or another, they have been understudying you and learning from your strengths and weaknesses. Has God given you an assignment? Do not joke with it! Strive never to fail God because He has some substitute waiting. This is one thing that keeps me humble having resolved .......................................................................................
http://earlydigest..com/2013/05/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-thursday-9th.html
Read n share
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 9th May,2013 Inviting Your Substitute? By Pa by leffects(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2013
Fresh
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 9th May,2013 Inviting Your Substitute? By Pa by leffects(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2013
remember to share
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 9th May,2013 Inviting Your Substitute? By Pa by leffects(m): 5:15am On May 10, 2013
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 9th May,2013 Inviting Your Substitute? By Pa by Nobody: 7:32am On May 10, 2013
Manmustwac....that post u closed is for friday....this is one u redirected to is for thursday!
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 9th May,2013 Inviting Your Substitute? By Pa by leffects(m): 8:15am On May 10, 2013
Manmustwac....Please reopen the thread for Friday

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of The Traditions Of Men / What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? / Investigating Atheiem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.