Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? (826 Views)

What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by bolaino(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2013
I'm putting these questions to both atheists, and theists, what are your views about the 2045 project? Is it feasible? Do you think it's morally right? Do we have the right to put ourselves in another physical form in order to live for ever? Can we really remove our consciousness from our body and put it in a prototype body? Please I would love to hear your views about this project,

PS: for those of u who do not know about the 2045 project visit the link below.

www.2045.com/manifest/
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2013
innazuwa

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 18, 2013
My life is challenging enough. I don't want to live for ever. No. It's not the first time humans attempted to play God; remember cloning. Remember Tower of Babel.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by bolaino(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2013
Yungwizzzy: innazuwa
wetin dis one mean na?
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by bolaino(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2013
kITA TITA: My life is challenging enough. I don't want to live for ever. No. It's not the first time humans attempted to play God; remember cloning. Remember Tower of Babel.
well my good man, I can assure u that, this is no tower of babel scenerio, these guys mean business, and they are hell bent on making this a reality.
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2013
It's simple, @op! Just enter the fairytale realm and let a vampire or lycan bite your neck... Daz all... tongue
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2013
Let them try. Their story of failure will be well received.
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by mrofficial(m): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2013
Yimu to them. I don't understand why they want to venture into stuff like this. Bull!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by bolaino(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2013
tpacalipse: Let them try. Their story of failure will be well received.
but what if they come out successful? The dalai lama has given them his blessings with many other spiritual leaders, and the project is been spearheaded by some of the best minds of our time. What if it becomes successful?
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by bolaino(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2013
mr.official:
Yimu to them. I don't understand why they want to venture into stuff like this. Bull!
lol, na really yimu to them, but on a serious note, the white man has always believed in pursuing his dreams, the white man doesn't believe in impossibilities, cos if he did, we wouldn't be where we are today in the world.

Imagine when Leonardo da vinci drew contraptions of a flying machine many people would have laughed at him and called him mad, even the wright brothers, when they were trying to build a plane, people would have thrown all sorts of insults on them, citing reasons like if man was meant to fly, God would have created man with wings, etc, but alas we have flying machines today, which we are all using and benefiting from, so my good man, never say never.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by Caseless: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2013
Atheists are the most easily decieved people or easily lured subculture living on this sub-spherical/elliptical earth(hehe...english... turanci get wahala). And i wonder how such weightless belief bore through their hearts, inhabit their bodies , occupy their brains and remain in-situ therein. For sure they cant win this fight; How can somebody dare God? What flatus!
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by Caseless: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
bolaino: but what if they come out successful? The dalai lama has given them his blessings with many other spiritual leaders, and the project is been spearheaded by some of the best minds of our time. What if it becomes successful?
and who are they in the face of death? See, simply becos he's being worshiped , he has refused 2 aknowledge God does not make him great, but God is great for creating him. How many of those asinines wil b here till 2045? Rawbish!
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by Caseless: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
bolaino: lol, na really yimu to them, but on a serious note, the white man has always believed in pursuing his dreams, the white man doesn't believe in impossibilities, cos if he did, we wouldn't be where we are today in the world.

Imagine when Leonardo da vinci drew contraptions of a flying machine many people would have laughed at him and called him mad, even the wright brothers, when they were trying to build a plane, people would have thrown all sorts of insults on them, citing reasons like if man was meant to fly, God would have created man with wings, etc, but alas we have flying machines today, which we are all using and benefiting from, so my good man, never say never.
yea..such reactions should greet such thoughts or ideas. Besides, we have some prophecy frm the prophet of God(s.a.w), more than 1000 yr ago , that one can use to support that God is involved in all the inventions u haue seen today. And we cant point at any fact or prophecy that portray man as immortal. So frm religion point of view, this buffers are on a wild goose chase.
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by bolaino(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
caseless: Atheists are the most easily decieved people or easily lured subculture living on this sub-spherical/elliptical earth(hehe...english... turanci get wahala). And i wonder how such weightless belief bore through their hearts, inhabit their bodies , occupy their brains and remain in-situ therein. For sure they cant win this fight; How can somebody dare God? What flatus!
e go be like film for una eye.
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
caseless: Atheists are the most easily decieved people or easily lured subculture living on this sub-spherical/elliptical earth(hehe...english... turanci get wahala). And i wonder how such weightless belief bore through their hearts, inhabit their bodies , occupy their brains and remain in-situ therein. For sure they cant win this fight; How can somebody dare God? What flatus!

You have the nerve to imply that atheists are gullible when you yourself are as dull as a rock.

Hypocrisy.

What makes you think that all atheists support this 2045 project or all atheists are scientists?

If I ask you to prove this your imaginary God, you cant. Gullible hypocrite
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by chieveboy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
Religion! Galileo,columbus,einstein,darwin etc! Some people will continue to bend their knees by making adjustments to accomodate possibilities and facts to com!
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by Caseless: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
bolaino: e go be like film for una eye.
for weye...which kain film? Who and who cast in dat film? Na lie jor.
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by Caseless: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

You have the nerve to imply that atheists are gullible when you yourself are as dull as a rock.

Hypocrisy.

What makes you think that all atheists support this 2045 project or all atheists are scientists?

If I ask you to prove this your imaginary God, you cant. Gullible hypocrite
stay awake cos i'm coming for u. Make i finish wetin i dey do.
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by Vansnickers: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2013

Fail! Fail! Fail! The earth is not elliptical, it's Geoid. It merely moves in an elliptical orbit around the Sun. See your life, you discredited
your whole post.
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by Vansnickers: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Hypocrisy.

If I ask you to prove this your imaginary God,
you cant. Gullible hypocrite

Don't mind the simpleton.
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by wiegraf: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
In the star trek universe, whenever you teleport you are actually killed then rebuilt from the ground up. If such tech existed I wonder how many would actually sign up. How many would fear for their 'souls', just as with this idea?

The op is a fantastic idea, which could solve just about every immediate problem we have. I can't see how it is feasable without us cracking AI first though, but I'm no expert.

And for more nerd stuff, the anime series ghost in the shell more or else revolves around this, ie cyborgs shifting consciousness about. For instance, it explores how such systems could be abused

Random; this places iq has dropped rather drastically with exodus of our atheist brahs. It's gotten real terrible
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
wiegraf: In the star trek universe, whenever you teleport you are actually killed then rebuilt from the ground up. If such tech existed I wonder how many would actually sign up. How many would fear for their 'souls', just as with this idea?

The op is a fantastic idea, which could solve just about every immediate problem we have. I can't see how it is feasable without us cracking AI first though, but I'm no expert.

And for more nerd stuff, the anime series ghost in the shell more or else revolves around this, ie cyborgs shifting consciousness about. For instance, it explores how such systems could be abused

[size=14pt]
Random; this places iq has dropped rather drastically with exodus of our atheist brahs. It's gotten real terrible
[/size]

This made front page
https://www.nairaland.com/1401773/ways-get-god-answer-prayers
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by bolaino(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

This made front page
lol, the forum's really losing it. I swear.
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
bolaino: lol, the forum's really losing it. I swear.

I tell you bro.....this section is getting dumbed down
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by bolaino(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
caseless: and who are they in the face of death? See, simply becos he's being worshiped , he has refused 2 aknowledge God does not make him great, but God is great for creating him. How many of those asinines wil b here till 2045? Rawbish!
well one thing that science has taught me is "never say never" science has brought to life the weirdest and most impossible ideas. Science has bridged the gap between spaces that were thought impossible to bridge.

Personally I do not support this project. I do not wish to live forever and I think no body has the right to want to live for ever. The world is controlled by a system, and that system is what makes us what we are, so meddling with it might bring an end to our race as we know it. But on the other hand I commend the idea. I acknowledge the ingenuity behind the idea. So let's all just watch and see how this unravels.
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by bolaino(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
Which person post dem com hide so?
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by bokohalal(m): 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
bolaino: wetin dis one mean na?

Hausa- I am coming.

Just read James Rollins' Black Order and Bloodline. There is a long preface to the Bloodline novel which the author said was his inspiration.
Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by wiegraf: 6:02am On Aug 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

This made front page

Tbf, it seems like traffic is increasing.

mencken:

No one in this world, so far as I know-and I have searched the record for years, and employed agents to help me-has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people.

And it seems to be working

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"? by bolaino(m): 7:21am On Aug 19, 2013
#True that.

(1) (Reply)

Investigating Atheiem / Picture Of Pastor Modele, COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife / Church Sells TB Joshua’s Holy Water For $50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.