Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Need Someone I Can Talk To - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Someone I Can Talk To (1200 Views)

My Ex Won't Talk To Me / I Need A Friend I Can Talk To. / Need A Girl I Can Talk To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone I Can Talk To by WafiJoe(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2008
Dont laugh, I am serious, I need a girlfriend from benin city, not for sex(at all) a girl with sense that I can share my problems with(mind u not financial problem). some one I can trust, we can talk on phone, chat on the net, or even see each other face to face. check my profile. she must be on this age range 17-25. Not for sex or romance. send me offline den i can send u detail of myself. afroguy16
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by Cadet(f): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2008
Goodluck

You're 17 and you're looking for a 25 year old woman? alaini se se ni e undecided
!
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by 4Play(m): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2008
Cadet:

Goodluck

You're 17 and you're looking for a 25 year old woman? alaini se se ni e undecided
!

@WafiJoe

What Cadet is saying is that you should be looking for someone like her.

@Cadet

You no tell me say you be morenike.If I knew,I should have realised I was talking to a teeny bopper.
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by jhibola: 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2008
WafiJoe:

Dont laugh, I am serious, I need a girlfriend from benin city, not for sex(at all) a girl with sense that I can share my problems with(mind u not financial problem). some one I can trust, we can talk on phone, chat on the net, or even see each other face to face. check my profile. she must be on this age range 17-25. Not for sex or romance. send me offline den i can send u detail of myself. afroguy16

why do u need a benin girl?  
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by WafiJoe(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2008
4 Play:

@WafiJoe

@Cadet

You no tell me say you be morenike.If I knew,I should have realised I was talking to a teeny bopper.

easy man, I am going on 18, tomorrow I will be 18.

jhibola:

why do u need a benin girl?

I live in benin. She can be from any tribe but she must live in Benin (even if na oyibo or red indian)
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by Cadet(f): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2008
4 Play:

@WafiJoe

@Cadet

see you! Who is teeny?! undecided If I'm teeny, then you're still an infant! Just because you realize your "uselessness" from the other thread gives you no reason to cry like this. Get over yourself! Jeez, I hate when Nigerian men acts like little infants!

@post
You're going to 18? still too young! Try again when you're 20 angry
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by WafiJoe(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2008
@Cadet

wat on earth is ur problem? I didnt say I need some old ppl discussion or some old ppl to "rob mind wit". Dont spoil my search.

I checked ur profile, although u hid ur age,maybe cos u are underage, but ur pic can speak for ur age, u aint more than16.

@everybody

search continue
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by jhibola: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2008
if u really need any benin girl , go to dating site or yahoo messanger
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by Cadet(f): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2008
WafiJoe:

@Cadet

what on earth is your problem? I didnt say I need some old people discussion or some old people to "rob mind wit". Dont spoil my search.

I checked your profile, although u hid your age,maybe because u are underage, but your pic can speak for your age, u aint more than16.

Thanks! That was a compliment! If you tell any woman she looks younger than her age, they'll bless you.

You see what I mean, you're confuse now, what makes you think you can handle any 25 year old? Oh yea, I forgot, you're looking for friendship! LMAO.

Yes, search continue o, make this bobo stop crying!
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by WafiJoe(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2008
@Cadet and jhibola

I aint cryin and I aint goin to no dating site

@everyone

search continue
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2008
@poster

this wan u r looking for someone to talk to,has all ur teenage or little u see physically deserted u,u should be thinking of how to pass ur W.A.E.C and not how to have a girlfriend
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by WafiJoe(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2008
@wisdom121

Hey wisdom this is no sugar mummy or sexual hunters thread.

@jennykadry

The girls I come around with aint good enough. And who told u I aint thru wit WAEC
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by WafiJoe(m): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2008
search continues
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by didiomos: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2008
am here dear, and i am based in benin but not a a benin girl.
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by BkY2: 9:12am On Apr 26, 2008
@cadet and jennykadry I beg make una nor spoil job for this small boy.

didiomos pls help the guy out and give us feedback.is fun to be in nairaland.You can read Nigeria and Nigerians situation

from nairaland.

Please do anybody in the house know about IETLS. I will be write the exam on the 3rd of may 2008.
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by galatico(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2008
Hey I think you guys should just leave the lad alone it's his choice, guy I'll tell you something don't listen to those who are standing a s stumbling blocks to your progress just move on my guy and don't look back ok.
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by WafiJoe(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2008
Thanks everybody, It has been a while since I browse thatz y i havent reply

@didiomos
How do I contact u?,  or u can contact me by IM afroguy16(thats my yahoo Id)
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by ztyle(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2008
Wafyjoe no worry i go help u search, no mind the bad belle ppl. cool
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by WafiJoe(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2008
thank u, i noh go mind dem
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by WafiJoe(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2008
@didiomos

I am not hearin 4rm u

@everyone

It seems the search continues
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by WafiJoe(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2008
still waitin
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by WafiJoe(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2008
shit, after 2 weeks, nothin?
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by WafiJoe(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2008
@NLanders

do u guys think i am going to suceed in dis search
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by WafiJoe(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2008
still waiting, i don dey grow mostache
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by rasputinn(m): 5:57am On Jun 03, 2008
cool cool cool
Re: Need Someone I Can Talk To by WafiJoe(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2009
LMFAO, I cant help but lauf, soooooooo fanni

(1) (Reply)

Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" / ... / Ladies Chat With Seun The Site Owner Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.