Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ban By Google Ads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ban By Google Ads (624 Views)

Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? / Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban By Google Ads by lorladeh(f): 8:56am On May 09, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders,

Does anyone know why google bans some sites from displaying google ads. My younger brother's website keeps getting banned from displaying google ads. Initially, we thought it was because we were making posts that they didn't approve of, but of late, we've realised that it's not that, and frankly we are confused.

I'll appreciate your comments/opinions please.

Thanks.
Re: Ban By Google Ads by GraphicsPlus(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2013
It may be because of duplicated contents.
Spamming activities.
Contents google frowns at.
Clicking on the ads yourself.
etc.

Google is very strict. They may not accept you again.
Re: Ban By Google Ads by Gmmail(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2013
b
GraphicsPlus: It may be because of duplicated contents.
Spamming activities.
Contents google frowns at.
Clicking on the ads yourself.
etc.

Google is very strict. They may not accept you again.
on point
Re: Ban By Google Ads by adewasco2k(m): 8:58am On May 12, 2013
lorladeh: Hello fellow nairalanders,

Does anyone know why google bans some sites from displaying google ads. My younger brother's website keeps getting banned from displaying google ads. Initially, we thought it was because we were making posts that they didn't approve of, but of late, we've realised that it's not that, and frankly we are confused.

I'll appreciate your comments/opinions please.

Thanks.
What will give you a clue is, logon to your adsense account and click on messages, Google will always give you a broad description how you have voilated their privacy. So with that you will have a hint where you went wrong.

You could post the message here for peepz to help review
Re: Ban By Google Ads by Seomartscom: 9:17am On May 12, 2013
may be you violate google tos and used vcc here?

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise Nairaland? / News Update / Perfect Pagination Like NAIRALAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.