Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads (7155 Views)

I Show You How I Make $1,000 Per Day With Facebook Viral Script On My Blog / How To Get Free Facebook Ads Credits / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by velo10: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2012
I've tried unsuccessfully to use my GTB Naira debitcard to activate my facebook ads and google ads. Is there anyone experiencing the same issues or is it that GTBank Naira credit card is not effective?
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by 3direct: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2012
I have the same issues too, i want to subscribe to some package on-line , all to no avail, am tired of the issue lol
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by mashnino(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2012
Try U.B.A africard at least it is working for my facebook ad, i dnt know about google adwords
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by limitbreka: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2012
UBA Africard works for facebook and google. Go get urs,
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by velo10: 1:52am On Jan 12, 2012
Does anybody know if the GTBank Dollar Mastercard works?
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2012
GTBank naira debit card wont work on any international site that does not use CVV2 for authentication
so if the site aint asking ur 3 digit behind ur card, forget it.
it wont work on godaddy.com, rackspace.com, yet to try it on FB and Google though

you need to apply for a GTB VISA card (you need a dollar acct), that card works on any website as long as it has our Country on the list
the beauty of the visa card is you can access funds on the card from local ATMs, it will pay the naira equivalent.

velo10:

Does anybody know if the GTBank Dollar Mastercard works?
am not sure they still issue mastercard, i guess its only VISA
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by velo10: 5:22am On Jan 13, 2012
Thanks Webdezzi
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by Sub5(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
Nice info, well done
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by ndoh20: 1:40am On Jan 14, 2012
I use my Gt mastercard to make international payments. I recently used it to register for the ACCA exam that was taken last Dec. First, u will need to get a token from your bank. It costs 3000 naira. Then u will activate the Gt card using the token that u have. Without the activation, u cannot make any international payment. I have stopped using credit cards domicilled in dollars since i happened upon Gt naira mastercard.
Do let me know if u need more help on this. My email is emmanuelndoh01@yahoo.com. Will be glad to help.
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by poweredcom(m): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2012
Use Zenith Bank card, very reliable, wow UBA africard, never heard of dat card b4
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by velo10: 7:17am On Jan 16, 2012
ndoh20:

I use my Gt mastercard to make international payments. I recently used it to register for the ACCA exam that was taken last Dec. First, u will need to get a token from your bank. It costs 3000 naira. Then u will activate the Gt card using the token that u have. Without the activation, u cannot make any international payment. I have stopped using credit cards domicilled in dollars since i happened upon Gt naira mastercard.
Do let me know if u need more help on this. My email is emmanuelndoh01@yahoo.com. Will be glad to help.

I followed all the processes you went through and I couldn't even process my facebook adverts. It's obvious the GT naira mastercard is very limited in online payments
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by seeun(m): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2012
Gtbank master card works very well on Facebook advert. Though i've not try it on Google, but i used it on facebook ads and and Name.com to register a domain and it works effectively. What i did was i contacted the bank to activate my master card for interne transaction. The following day i gave it a try of Facebook and it was accepted immediately and my ads began to show. Facebook ads is one of d best ways to promote your business and website for maximum profit.
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by olayinka00(m): 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
seeun ,i will like to know what about cvv2,is it the pin login in atm outline,
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by velo10: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2012
olayinka00:

seeun ,i will like to know what about cvv2,is it the pin login in atm outline,

When did you try yours? I tried mine last month and it did not work.
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by teemy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2012
@olayinka, the ccv2 code is three last digits boldly written at the back of your debit card. @seeun, I have been on the card issue for a long time now. I guess maybe calling the bank to activate internet transactions would be the next step. Will let you know as it goes after Nigeria has been occupied.
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by frisahost(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2012
maybe you are not using the card the way u suppose to, i use Gt master card to pay for facebook ads and other website,to buy books online and it work well for me, but ve not tried it on google
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
Access bank visa card is the best for me. I use it for both fb and google ads. If you have an account with access bank just order for the visa card its just one thousand naira. Simple.
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:52am On Jan 03, 2013
I used the GTB Naira mastercard to load my Google adwords account last week. I have added it to my FB ads account and it was accepted as replacement for my Zenith visa prepaid card.
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by jenifertaler: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2013
JideTheBlogger: I used the GTB Naira mastercard to load my Google adwords account last week. I have added it to my FB ads account and it was accepted as replacement for my Zenith visa prepaid card.

this is very good news
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
JideTheBlogger: I used the GTB Naira mastercard to load my Google adwords account last week. I have added it to my FB ads account and it was accepted as replacement for my Zenith visa prepaid card.

Same here, I've also used it for godady one time.
Re: Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads by ginezz: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Great news.

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.