Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Fashion And Tailoring Outfit - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion And Tailoring Outfit (1479 Views)

Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit? / Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding / Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion And Tailoring Outfit by Showkee(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2013
Help out: starting up a new fashion and tailoring outfit as a medium scale business. What are the requirement
Re: Fashion And Tailoring Outfit by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:12am On May 11, 2013
Showkee: Help out: starting up a new fashion and tailoring outfit as a medium scale business. What are the requirement

Hummmmmmm! Good question, grin
But i can help out.

I get this question alot from my students when they are about ending their programme in my fashion school www.valisimofashions.com
I specially save this topic for the last class, so as to prepare them for setting up a fashion business.

1) Learn the trade
2) Raise capital from family ,friends or loans if you can get
3) Sellect you name for brand identification/
4) Choose your location wisely as this will affect the kind of people that will come to you.
5) Get equpiments,depending on how much you have, you need sewing machines,cutting tables, tape rules, scissors,iron,mannequins to metion a few
6) Brand your fashion business eg call cards ,website address printed on paper bags etc
7) Tell people about your business ,eg use social sites facebook twitter nairaland.make flyers or make adds on fashion magzines
cool Let your work speck for you.

I hope this was insightfull.i tried to make it as short as i could.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better? Tiwa Savage Vs Model, Jessica White / Harmattan Lol / 23 unspoken Suit rules EVERY man should know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.