Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Need A Web Designer? Read This First! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Web Designer? Read This First! (815 Views)

A Web Designer Needed Urgently. / I Need A Web Designer To Work On My Website / Cost of Designing & Hosting a Web Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Web Designer? Read This First! by nihinlade(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2013
When looking for a website designer for your project, you will probably give him a list of all what you want. Most times many people seeking web designers forget to state the need for the web designer to be committed still after the job is delivered. Most web design projects will be a success only when the design is ready and willing to help maintain and make changes when needed to the site without extra charge.
I am writing this because the newest client I just got had this problem with his former web designer.
Here at Nihtem International Ltd, not only are our prices affordable, we also provide free update and maintenance all through the year.
Go to www.nihtem.com or call 07030595653 for more information.

1 Like

Re: Need A Web Designer? Read This First! by nihinlade(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2013
Talk with the designer, tell him/her what your needs are

A good designer will be completely honest with you and be happy to tell you exactly his/her capabilities. The sign of a great designer is one that will ask what your current .com is, talk to you about your company and its goals and really get to know you. This is above and beyond, and what separates the good from the great.

Re: Need A Web Designer? Read This First! by nihinlade(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2013
Don’t hire a designer who creates sites in all Flash

We’ve all heard the news that Google can search Flash now. I still don’t like it, and most people using the web dislike it as well. It increases load time (one of the most important things for your website is quick load time), it also doesn’t work on all browsers (especially mobile) and Flash sites generally aren’t very usable or clean.

Go to WWW.NIHTEM.COM for your web design.
Re: Need A Web Designer? Read This First! by nihinlade(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2013
Web Design
Web Development
Seo Consultancy
CMS web development
E-commerce website solutions
Re: Need A Web Designer? Read This First! by nihinlade(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2013
We design:
ecommerce websites
Static company's website
Blogs
Forum
Social media site
Classified advert site
CMS website
Question and answer website
Fiverr type of site
Any type of website that you can think of. Call 07030595653 or visit nihtem.com
Re: Need A Web Designer? Read This First! by nihinlade(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
Let us work for you so you can relax. You will not regret using us.
Re: Need A Web Designer? Read This First! by OlisaAnderson: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2013
My name's Olisa, im a Nigerian website designer based in lagos, got my knowledge at the bristol uni.
Pls check out my portfolio page at www.in-sonmia.com. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Upload A Joomla Site Without A Cpanel? / Can A Nigerian Website Designer Afford A Range Rover Sport? / Whmcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.