Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? (14531 Views)

Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo And Rooney On This Champions League Best Prayer / Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' / Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by ujchief(m): 9:19pm On May 09, 2013
Wayne what? No player is bigger than a club! Head west if you can't stand the competition! This is Manutd we're talking about.

Congrats Moyes, bring in Felliani and Baines for me.

United for life!
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by 190: 9:25pm On May 09, 2013
mikeywise: Man U has destroyed †ђξ career of Wayne Rooney. †ђξ guy is finished at 27.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by 190: 9:27pm On May 09, 2013
Rooneyboy: Rooney !!!! !

Never.
Rooney is a united player and will forever remain a united player.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by ManOfThePeople(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2013
PSG go fit am. Elderly lovepeddlers are many in Paris grin
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Shifiunited: 9:48pm On May 09, 2013
What's all these fuss all about? Why don't you let him go if he desires to. After all CR7 left and, UNITED is still UNITED.
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Shifiunited: 9:56pm On May 09, 2013
ujchief: Wayne what? No player is bigger than a club! Head west if you can't stand the competition! This is Manutd we're talking about.

Congrats Moyes, bring in Felliani and Baines for me.

United for life!
No offence, he's not even as influential as Cristiano his, what happen to UNITED when he left for REAL? Nothing. So if Roneey quit, UNITED will remain UNITED. GGMU.
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Opoki(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2013
EmmyDe25: Nawa o!!! From one sensational news to the other, if Rooney should leave now, what wil be left of Man united after d looming departure of the man who can actually turn things around without WR10? I have said it and wl still continue to say it...Moyes isnt the right man to replace fergie... he just doesnt have the experience at the highest level to manage ds club. How would u appoint a man who has never won a trophy in his 11 years of coaching a club?? lets forget about the fact dat hes been sustaining this club on a low budget.... some low budget clubs like Portsmouth, Birmingham and Swansea have all at one time won a trophy, so whats the fuss?
You are appointing a man who doesnt have the mentality or ever being through the trophy winning lane. Am sure his appointment has alot to do with d fact dat hes scottish. Well, august his here, we'll see how it pans out.
Judge him after middle of the season, old trafford wasn't built by Alex in a day.
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by ABUGEORGE(m): 10:12pm On May 09, 2013
solomon111: don't deceive yourself.
Choosing moyes is a big gamble.
It may or may not work out.
Btw,with ferguson deciding to be part of the board of directors,i wouldn't be surprised if moyes quit due to the immense pressure he would face.
Btw,i don't think mourinho would keep changing clubs.
Any club that gets him now after madrid,gets him for the long haul.
u said u dont think mourinho will change club, imagination. Lets give moyes a chance my guy even at times our coach is not perfect on d pitch. Ferguson was in man u for how many years before he start winning trophy. The coach is perfect for man u
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Shifiunited: 10:40pm On May 09, 2013
jimcaddy:
First of all a top striker like Rooney should guarantee you at least 20-25 goals a season. But how many time does he do that apart from 2009/2010 season where he scored most goals with his head.
first of all you shouldn't expect 20-25 goals a season from someone whose primary objective is to win with UNITED, not minding where the goals came from, secondly, he start almost every games for UNITED from midfield, from the wing, or behind the main striker, except for the 2009/2010 season when he scored exactly 34 goals. No offence, I'm just trying to make a point here.
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by fyneguy: 10:51pm On May 09, 2013
David Omoyeni aka David Moyes
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Cauker: 10:53pm On May 09, 2013
mykejones: Digressing:
Jogen Klopp was at Mainz for 7 years and won nothing.
See the wonders he's doing at Dortmond now. Let's give DM a chance.

Rooney has served us right, and it's time to bid him farewell.
I don't see him working with David Moyes. Am 100percent certain he'l go. But selling him to a rival is a NO NO!

On a sad note though, I don't see us winning a trophy next year.
Thanks for being honest.
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Cauker: 11:02pm On May 09, 2013
Rooney to Chelsea is what i expect and would love to see.
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by idriis: 6:00am On May 10, 2013
Santi222: Lets sell him to PSG. Certainly not Chelsea. We'll not make the same mistake Wenger did!
Rooney na epa(groundnut) jooor!
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by kalufelix(m): 6:18am On May 10, 2013
mykejones:
On a sad note though, I don't see us winning a trophy next year.
typical united fan
ah call them optimistic pessimist...
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by IYANGBALI: 7:47am On May 10, 2013
Shifiunited: What's all these fuss all about? Why don't you let him go if he desires to. After all CR7 left and, UNITED is still UNITED.
pls tell them
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by ZeusAyo: 8:28am On May 10, 2013
Up manchester united. Well I c rooney stil wearing dat red war suit diz time nxt season because moyes aint gona let him leave nd as for sAf he z alredi an immortal in d history of soccer he haz become a god of soccer
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Chinexng(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2013
Pls help me vote Augustine Love for miss nigeria.open d link below n click like on her pic,tanks n God bless as u do so
http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=417287498369039&id=302725416491915&set=a.417283731702749.1073741838.302725416491915&refid=13
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by megxo(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2013
grin
mikeyhernadez: Wit the Voice on www.olx.com advert SELL IT!!!
ur name shud be NKULU
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Chynx(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2013
Santi222: His spirit has left Man Utd. Lets sell him to PSG. Certainly not Chelsea. We'll not make the same mistake Wenger did!
...as if ur opinion counts.
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by otunlexy(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2013
Players leaves clubs and move to anoda club..so wats so special abt rooney leaving man u..rubbish,make i no see d guy for my team ooo cos he is a flop,
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by davades(m): 12:22pm On May 10, 2013
Ninilowo: He is Afraid his past may hunt him.

Hunt abi haunt ? Think twice bro
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by oses4u(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2013
Rooneyboy: Rooney !!!! !

Never.
Rooney is a united player and will forever remain a united player.
Are u his agent to confirm such rubbish? Nonsense. If d new coach tinks rooney don't suit his plan 4 ManU, SELL HIM
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Triballand: 4:46pm On May 10, 2013
Finally Shriek is leaving United cry
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Raymondgabriel(m): 10:56pm On May 10, 2013
Abeg Rooney go joor! Ronaldo comot we no shake cum b dis fat formless Rooney! Utd we stand!!
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Tractor(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2013
Chelsea does not need Rooney. "Ilaa kaa"
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by sunnyt1(m): 11:55pm On May 12, 2013
Rooney is a plain traitor, a cursed glory and money hunter
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 13, 2013
Rooney is a beast. But he's never been quite the same since his scandal and I think Mourinho could bring out the best in him. However, if he thinks he'll come to Chelsea and receive £290k/week, he is on a long thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Newcastle United - (2 - 0) On 25th August 2012 / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 8th May 2013 / Arsenal Vs Burnley (5 - 0) On 6th May 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.