Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? (14530 Views)

Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo And Rooney On This Champions League Best Prayer / Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' / Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by kalufelix(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2013
Hiring-u:
The way Nigerians talk about footballers and clubs, you would swear they get a commission check at the end of the month.

Public service announcement- free recharge cards are being posted right now for those in Naija at
https://www.nairaland.com/1284474/naija-celebrity-quotes-free-recharge
look at them
gay.ish men!
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2013
Man U is going down.
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 09, 2013
EmmyDe25: ...I have said it and wl still continue to say it...Moyes isnt the right man to replace fergie... he just doesnt have the experience at the highest level to manage ds club...

What do u know? All thses fans putting emotions ahead of common sense. When people who have invested millions are going it moyes u are here talking. What ve u got to loose? undecided
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by elampiro(m): 6:42pm On May 09, 2013
We need Rooney to stay, and with speculation on Ronaldo's return it will be nice to have a full house.
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by jimcaddy(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2013
Wayne Rooney can leave Manchester United for all I care. He is no doubt a good player, but I am fed up of his antics. He acts like a spoilt child.
First of all a top striker like Rooney should guarantee you at least 20-25 goals a season. But how many time does he do that apart from 2009/2010 season where he scored most goals with his head.
After that season, Wayne held the whole of Manchester United to ransom by handing in a transfer request. He made old Fergie run here and there just to sign him a bumper £250,000 per week.
Not all, he fumbled that season by performing poorly.
He is very inconsistent.. For a top striker at a very great club like United, Rooney needed to do more.
He was the key man.. A number 10 for that matter. Chicharito came in and scored 25 goals in one season.
Sir Alex never forgave him for what he did back in 2010.. That was why he bought a certain Van Persie.
How many goals has he scored this season.. Poor record for a top striker who is the highest earning player at United. It is his business if he likes he should go.. Against Madrid first leg, he didn't play well.. Van Persie was off form then, yet Wayne couldn't step up. That was why he wasn't played in the second leg.

3 Likes

Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Baritone(m): 6:48pm On May 09, 2013
EmmyDe25: I have said it and wl still continue to say it...Moyes isnt the right man to replace fergie... he just doesnt have the experience at the highest level to manage ds club. How would u appoint a coach who has never won a trophy in his 11 years of coaching a club?? lets forget about the fact dat hes been sustaining this club on a low budget.... some low budget clubs like Portsmouth, Birmingham and Swansea have all at one time won a trophy, so whats the fuss?
You are appointing a man who doesnt have the mentality or ever being through the trophy winning lane. Am sure his appointment has alot to do with d fact dat hes scottish. Well, august his here, we'll see how it pans out.
If you judge based on that, Then i think Pep guardiola wasnt qualifiedto be an assistant trainer. But look at his achievements.
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by honeric01(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2013
He should come to Barcelona.
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by patholaw: 7:02pm On May 09, 2013
i pray he leaves.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by sweetgala(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2013
Please sell the chap, we need the money to fund new signings during the summer. He is currently surplus to requirements as is clearly evident from his performance/lack of, this season.
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by mykejones(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2013
Digressing:
Jogen Klopp was at Mainz for 7 years and won nothing.
See the wonders he's doing at Dortmond now. Let's give DM a chance.

Rooney has served us right, and it's time to bid him farewell.
I don't see him working with David Moyes. Am 100percent certain he'l go. But selling him to a rival is a NO NO!

On a sad note though, I don't see us winning a trophy next year.
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by bobbyneutral(m): 7:07pm On May 09, 2013
Everybody future is not the same..Ferguson knows why he appointed david moyes as his replacement...can't you see other coaches that don't lifted a trophy before they join any club..for example,when barcelona appointed 'guardiola'..secondly,when fc porto appointed 'mourinho' ..mourinho was an assistant before fc porto called him..successfully for him ,he won uefa champions league..now this is the time for david moyes ..welcome him first and face the future
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by mancheeutd(m): 7:12pm On May 09, 2013
mikeywise: Man U has destroyed †ђξ career of Wayne Rooney. †ђξ guy is finished at 27.

and hw has manutd destroyed his career after being made the highest paid football in EPL (250k pounds weekly) won the champions league EPL. just asking an innocent question no insult pls...

2 Likes

Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2013
Rooney !!!! !

Never.
Rooney is a united player and will forever remain a united player.

1 Like

Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by onatisi(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2013
it is better for rooney to leave now and make his mega bucks at psg now that the offer is still on the table
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Braimoh100(m): 7:41pm On May 09, 2013
It can't be
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Watcher1: 7:45pm On May 09, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Wit the Voice on www.olx.com advert SELL IT!!!
U re damn funny....u got me laughin..
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by everyday: 7:49pm On May 09, 2013
Sure! He is leaving
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by ony073: 7:56pm On May 09, 2013
Rooney has proove time again dt he is nt a faithful utd playa,he did it 3yrs ago dt land him a pumper pay raise at d club,now he is ranting like a baby nw dt he wan 2 go again,he shld go if he want to,dt is gonna give kagawa a lot room to operate well for utd.he is afraid of competition and playing 2nd fiddle to RvP. Does he really tink SAF forgive him by holding utd to ransome 3yrs ago by submitting a transfer request. He shld go and best of luck in his endeavour.

2 Likes

Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by fredie107(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2013
freecocoa: We don't even want him, we're buying lewandowski tongue

Lewandowski? this is pricing a monkey on a tree!
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Cossato(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2013
err1 gat ryt and authority over his future..... wu are u peepsz to decide his future? angry undecided
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by fredie107(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2013
mykejones: Digressing:
Jogen Klopp was at Mainz for 7 years and won nothing.
See the wonders he's doing at Dortmond now. Let's give DM a chance.

Rooney has served us right, and it's time to bid him farewell.
I don't see him working with David Moyes. Am 100percent certain he'l go. But selling him to a rival is a NO NO!

On a sad note though, I don't see us winning a trophy next year.

hope eyimba is not united rival, becos we r bidding for rooney tomoro morning
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Bonapart(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2013
If rooney like make he pass window commot 4 old trafford e no cosign me
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by solomon111(m): 8:14pm On May 09, 2013
Chelsea shouldn't get rooney.
He is a very average English player and certainly overpriced at £25million.
Lewandowski is £30million and three times the player rooney is.
And it seems dortmund would prefer lewandowsky moves to chelsea than to bayern.

1 Like

Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 09, 2013
We don't need him any longer. He feels United cannot do without him
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by ABUGEORGE(m): 8:21pm On May 09, 2013
EmmyDe25: Nawa o!!! From one sensational news to the other, if Rooney should leave now, what wil be left of Man united after d looming departure of the man who can actually turn things around without WR10? I have said it and wl still continue to say it...Moyes isnt the right man to replace fergie... he just doesnt have the experience at the highest level to manage ds club. How would u appoint a man who has never won a trophy in his 11 years of coaching a club?? lets forget about the fact dat hes been sustaining this club on a low budget.... some low budget clubs like Portsmouth, Birmingham and Swansea have all at one time won a trophy, so whats the fuss?
You are appointing a man who doesnt have the mentality or ever being through the trophy winning lane. Am sure his appointment has alot to do with d fact dat hes scottish. Well, august his here, we'll see how it pans out.
. U're making a mistake. David moyes has never won a trophy does not mean is not a good coach. Let me brief u, dortmund coach dat is world best now was a coach at mainz for seven years witout a trophy but he coach borrusia dortmund and win their title last season and now in champion league final, david moyes has no european experience, does dat means dat our players has no european experience. Luv moyes or u bounce out of man u. Dat is d right man. A coach dat will stay long time witout moving to anoda club,peaceful and co ordinated not d one dat will come and scatter both d players and d board and den later move to anoda club. Moyes for life

1 Like

Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by misterh(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2013
We should cash on Rooney now before it's too late. No player is bigger than the club. Let him take Valencia and Young with him. Man Utd shld use the proceeds to get Bale and a top CM to assist Carrick. Kagawa shld operate behind RvP and Hernandez. Jones should be used in the DMF postion coz of his tackles.
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Foxycarol(f): 8:46pm On May 09, 2013
if his spirit has left us, den we should free or else he no longer play well

1 Like

Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by masqot(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2013
United has tradition that must be kept and I think Moyes would fit into this Club better than most coahes I can think of.
I love Rooney. Rooney arose my interest in MUTD. I pray himself & Moyes would sort their rift maturedly. However, he should take his career to the next level like CR7 (who I still respect as Man U-made), if he thinks that's the next thing for him. He still has a lot to prove on the pitch.
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by Jenkizo: 8:50pm On May 09, 2013
Well, it's obvious the guy has realized how dry Old Trafford Trophy cabinet will be in the nearest future: that's why he is running away. My guy Roon please go to Real Madrid or PSG and enjoy your game forthwith.
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by BankuTilapia: 9:08pm On May 09, 2013
How da phuck will i know
Re: Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? by solomon111(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2013
ABU GEORGE: . U're making a mistake. David moyes has never won a trophy does not mean is not a good coach. Let me brief u, dortmund coach dat is world best now was a coach at mainz for seven years witout a trophy but he coach borrusia dortmund and win their title last season and now in champion league final, david moyes has no european experience, does dat means dat our players has no european experience. Luv moyes or u bounce out of man u. Dat is d right man. A coach dat will stay long time witout moving to anoda club,peaceful and co ordinated not d one dat will come and scatter both d players and d board and den later move to anoda club. Moyes for life
don't deceive yourself.
Choosing moyes is a big gamble.
It may or may not work out.
Btw,with ferguson deciding to be part of the board of directors,i wouldn't be surprised if moyes quit due to the immense pressure he would face.
Btw,i don't think mourinho would keep changing clubs.
Any club that gets him now after madrid,gets him for the long haul.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Newcastle United - (2 - 0) On 25th August 2012 / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 8th May 2013 / Arsenal Vs Burnley (5 - 0) On 6th May 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.