Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

The God Question: There Was/is God Vs God Existed/exists. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Question: There Was/is God Vs God Existed/exists. (677 Views)

Even If God Existed / Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? / Santa Vs. God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The God Question: There Was/is God Vs God Existed/exists. by Mcleo007(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2013
God exists, yes I know. He doesn't exist in the form people take of him. If he ever existed, then he's dead but men carry his form and legacy through reproduction and being humans. This is so, as the human race reflects the design of a pre-existence that evolved over time and space. The physical, biological and chemical composition of the human person are pragmatic and in flux evolution.

God existed! He existed as the first human. He died as the first human to die, and he lives on as the first human to live on. The God question is a figment of the human mind; to answer to the questions he asks surrounding the marvels of his existence. How he came into being.

God was the first man, not Adam. He was a product of nature, not the other way round. He had an end, like every human. He had a beginning like every human. He existed in time like every other and lived within space. Time and space do no not exist. Were time to exist, it would do so in timelessness. There can only be a now. Now is endless and not bound by space. God existed! He was the first of our kind.

Continue: http://www.itsdavidleo.com/2013/05/thoughts-of-predicate-thinker-vol-i_9.html

(1) (Reply)

:) / AFTER VISION 2020; What A Modern Day Church Service Will Look Like. / I Believe In Myself, Therefore Believe In God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.