Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Rihanna Goes Braless After Chris Brown Breakup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Goes Braless After Chris Brown Breakup (4421 Views)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Goes Braless After Chris Brown Breakup by ChisomMalachy(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2013
Well known for her raunchy outfits, the singer bared her naked chest by also going braless as she stepped out in New York on Wednesday.

She flashed her long slender pins by teaming her sheer top with a thigh-skimming skater skirt and nude stilet to heels.

The Bajan beauty left her hotel in the skimpy outfit as she headed to dinner, stopping to chat and pose for pictures with fans as she went.
Rihanna, 25, is embracing her new single status since Chris Brown confessed that their reconciled relationship is already over at the weekend.
Chris has since been posting a series of emotional messages online via Twitter – on Tuesday he wrote:
“Sometimes loving someone is too much! So loving from a distance will help everyone grow! Be blessed. Live ya life!”

Rihanna will be heading to the UK next month to perform a series of dates as part of her Diamonds world tour.

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/05/rihanna-goes-braless-after-chris-brown_9.html?m=0

Re: Rihanna Goes Braless After Chris Brown Breakup by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 09, 2013
Poor riri, after crying for him on oprah and buying him that car and forgiving him for the beating....

She kinda brought herself down with the different reckless and foolish moves she made for the guy.

I still like her though.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Goes Braless After Chris Brown Breakup by GeneralJ(m): 12:46am On May 10, 2013
So, she wanna dress how she wanna dress, she has done more than braless before, she has gone pantless, so wetin come consain me, its not like there is anypart of her body that she hasn't shown before

shes wat we call, a picture ashawo
Re: Rihanna Goes Braless After Chris Brown Breakup by badmeat(m): 4:41am On May 10, 2013
Opened this thread thinking I will see bweast!I'm out
Re: Rihanna Goes Braless After Chris Brown Breakup by Tolexander: 7:15am On May 10, 2013
bad meat: Opened this thread thinking I will see bweast!I'm out
you can use your hands to wide open the flaps of the shirt to make them visible.

Seems this dress is trying to be the one moving to be in vogue.
Of course i can remember genivieve with this dress also.
Re: Rihanna Goes Braless After Chris Brown Breakup by SlyIg(f): 8:27am On May 10, 2013
bad meat: Opened this thread thinking I will see bweast!I'm out
May rule no.15 not catch up with your 'bweast'!
Re: Rihanna Goes Braless After Chris Brown Breakup by idriis: 8:44am On May 10, 2013
GeneralJ: So, she wanna dress how she wanna dress, she has done more than braless before, she has gone pantless, so wetin come consain me, its not like there is anypart of her body that she hasn't shown before

shes wat we call, a picture ashawo
I tire oh.... I even thought say na b'oobie I wan see here, I just wasted my MBP mstchw!
Re: Rihanna Goes Braless After Chris Brown Breakup by ShackAttack: 10:25am On May 10, 2013
she is a typical ashewo. 'The tonto dikeh of America'
mtchew
Re: Rihanna Goes Braless After Chris Brown Breakup by Leaknigerianews(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2013
Nice chest
Re: Rihanna Goes Braless After Chris Brown Breakup by ITbomb(m): 1:08pm On May 10, 2013
Who is she?
Is she the wife of one of the slain police officers?
Re: Rihanna Goes Braless After Chris Brown Breakup by wonlasewonimi: 1:52pm On May 10, 2013
Has she ever worn one?

(1) (Reply)

q / Adorable Pictures Of Kelly Rowland And Son, Titan / Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.