Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear (4408 Views)

D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby / Nina And Miracle Are Back Together, Spotted Taking A Stroll At The Beach (video) / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by talk2saintify(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
What will you do if you saw someone with a tiger walking towards you on the street?

A man was seen taking his pet tiger for a walk in the centre of a Russian city and, as expected, pedestrians were terrified. A shocked onlooker filmed the scene from the safety of his car as the man walked the big cat in the city of Samara in southwest Russia.

The footage was shared online and some people who watched it said they believe the man seen walking the beast could be the circus artist and animal trainer, Artur Bagdasarov

Witness Andrey Usoltsev said: "This is Artur walking his pet. We were at his show in the circus. We enjoyed it, especially sitting on the first row."

Another witness said it was really frightening seeing a tiger on the street.

"It was a shock. It is rather scary to bump into a pedestrian walking a wild cat on a leash," another witness said.

One internet user slammed the owner for not using a muzzle on the animal.

Alexander Grishchenko wrote: "They have money to maintain a tiger, but they have no money for a muzzle."

Luckily, no one was hurt and the animal remained calm all through the walk.

Mynd44,Lalasticlala'

Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by kingxsamz(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
nawa oh
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by HMZi: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
WHYYYYYY!!!!

oyiibboo una stupid oo
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by HMZi: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not a newbie to seeing humans with wild animals.

Fanan the Fulani Boy always walks around my neighborhood with two APC jersey-wearing small monkeys and a baboon
HAHAHAHA na fulani na

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by SalamRushdie: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
No matter how trained he thinks that cat is this was really wrong .I expect the authorities to reprimand him for this reckless use of a circus cat ...

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by youngreva(m): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
i just love tigers,i wouldn't mind doing the same thing
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by colossus91(m): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
if ma me get the tiger i go dey take am for walk to atm machine to avoid the long queue!!

20 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by luckyz4rea(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
HMZi:
WHYYYYYY!!!!

oyiibboo una stupid oo

They are not stupid sir! They just have the intelligence to be in charge of the animals!

Now, that is dominion that some people, including Christians like me pray to have.

What would your life be like if the oyibo you're cursing had the kind of mindset you have?

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Sods law.
and lots of body every where.
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by nero2face: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Yeye man, try am for naija and see
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by Dablack1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
it can't happen in naija
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by greatmarshall(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
na wah
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by Evablizin(f): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin

Wow the tiger remainded calm because recession is not affecting the tiger,kai this tiger is feeding well
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by solpat(m): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
This is risky angry
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by whycee001(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
I trust myself, efele ijebu
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by bamite(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
This is cool, but he needs to be arrested for not wearing a muzzle on that beast

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bye bye queues grin
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Only in Russia cheesy

Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by ehinmowo: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
Dt man cud be sued.

I cud remember wen my former pastor's dog chased an Alfa at Aja in Lagos (chase to kill kind of), My pastor received a letter from his lawyer the next day saying, she (d pastor) willfully unleased, his term, carnivorous animal on his client and some law junkies.

Omo e no funny sha.

Cawid.com
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by Houseofglam7(f): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
See yeye rough play o
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by Larryfest(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
colossus91:
if ma me get the tiger i go dey take am for walk to atm machine to avoid the long queue!!
Lol...u go be one wicked person i swear grin
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by dhardline(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
colossus91:

Not a nice thing to do bro but the thought of it is funny though grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by judgedredd22(m): 3:45am On Sep 02, 2017

i am still looking for the pedestrians 'cowering' in fear!......

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by MVLOX(m): 4:22am On Sep 02, 2017
Which kind rough play be that na
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by Nutase: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not a newbie to seeing humans with wild animals.

Fanan the Fulani Boy always walks around my neighborhood with two APC jersey-wearing small monkeys and a baboon
kanwulia reincarnated in you.
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by dangotesmummy: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
No matter how trained he thinks that cat is this was really wrong .I expect the authorities to reprimand him for this reckless use of a circus cat ...
the day he forgets to give that tiger food,his owners body will be the food.the owner will pay the ultimate price.meanwhile I hope the tiger has never tasted or eaten raw/uncooked flesh of any animal,because once the tiger has tasted blood,it is capable of mauling and eating its owner when its hungry or abandoned.

Tigers aren't pets and they should never live with humans no matter how well trained.its still a wild beast.that includes lion and snakes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by HottestFire: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2017

You don't want to mess around..

Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by colossus91(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2017
dhardline:

Not a nice thing to do bro but the thought of it is funny though grin cheesy grin
bosss i no mind ooo
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by colossus91(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2017
Larryfest:
Lol...u go be one wicked person i swear grin
i dey learn from abacha and bubu grin
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by oweniwe(m): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2017
dangotesmummy:
the day he forgets to give that tiger food,his owners body will be the ..s.....s

Madam , you no dey check your email? tongue
Re: Man Takes His Tiger For A Stroll As Pedestrians Cower In Fear by dangotesmummy: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2017
oweniwe:

Madam , you no dey check your email? tongue
my dear I don delete taya.I no see the link to how I go take accept. I no know what to do again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Crawls Through New York City Wearing A Shimmering Pink Skin-tight / It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market’ – Ada La Pinky Cries Out / PHOTO: Ghanaian Actor Juliet Ibrahim, Lets A Blogger Touch Her Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.