Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

23 Years Old Boy Impregnate 17 Ladies In Imo State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 23 Years Old Boy Impregnate 17 Ladies In Imo State (1336 Views)

Lagos Flood Sweeps Away 12-year-old Boy / Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo / Chinese Woman Keeps Mentally-ill Son Chained In A Barn For 23 Years: Now She W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

23 Years Old Boy Impregnate 17 Ladies In Imo State by emekatimsu(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2013
Imo State Police Command recorded another
success in its renewed fight against crime and
criminals, following the bursting of child
trafficking and baby factory syndicate in the
state.
Disclosing this to newsmen Thursday evening, at the State Police Headquarters, Owerri, the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Mohammed Katsina, said the Command has clamped down on illegal motherless babies homes, as well as rescued 17 pregnant teenagers.
According to the Imo police boss, one of the illegal homes, Ahamefula Motherless Babies Home, located in Umuaka, Njaba local council area, is allegedly owned by a middle aged woman simply identified as “Madam One
Thousand”. Mr. Katsina equally disclosed that during the police raid, no fewer than 11 minors, who were possibly waiting to be sold to prospective buyers, were rescued by the Command.

The bizarre aspect of the police finding was that a 23-year old boy, simply identified as Oyibo, was fingered as being responsible for impregnating the expectant girls, whose ages ranged between 14 and 17. Apart from being in varying stages of pregnancy, the girls who equally looked malnourished and not properly catered for wept uncontrollably as they were paraded by the police in Owerri. Some of the pregnant teens.
On how the Command burst the syndicate, the Commissioner explained that the illegal babies
home was successfully raided by the “Ambush
Squad” after a credible tip-off. “The prime suspect is now at large. She was was producing pure water sachets as a decoy
to deceive unsuspecting members of the public about what was really going on in the
premises”, the Commissioner of Police
recounted. Continuing, Mr. Katsina said: “

When the police invaded the tightly secured compound, 17 minors were seen holed up in different rooms in the large compound with some of their children playing around”. The Imo police boss equally paraded the 55-
year old security man, Mr. Uzoamaka Okoli,
from Nempi, Oru West local government area of the state, employed by the fleeing owner of the babies home. The 23-year old Oyibo, who was equally paraded by the Commissioner, has allegedly confessed to being responsible for all the pregnancies.
Re: 23 Years Old Boy Impregnate 17 Ladies In Imo State by SeunFakorede(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2013
What a tragedy. Signs of the end times!
Re: 23 Years Old Boy Impregnate 17 Ladies In Imo State by Chanchit: 10:20pm On May 09, 2013
Lol @ "madam one thousand" pls I would love to see the pix of the world record breaker aka Oyibo 17 malnurished girls 14-17yrs..! They need to amputate the guys joystick.

I think its been awhile since I last made a comment on NL, see as I was made to read instructions before I could comment. I will need to seek advice from my father before posting on NL be that o.

(1) (Reply)

The Tales And Wors Of A Typical Access Bank Teller / Ebonyi State University Webiste Hacked??? / Read Text Messages Between Dino Melaye's First And Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.