Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj (4170 Views)

Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch / Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? / Best Dressed Nigerian Men In 2013 By MODE Men Magazine.. You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Leaknigerianews(m): 11:48pm On May 09, 2013

Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by ohaleoghene(f): 12:19am On May 10, 2013
Lopez rocks it ...nicki looks like one who secretly ran out of her bed space in yaba left , as for beyonce? I can't place her , cause it could be worse , will keep calm because she is my first favourite artists, so won't yab her openly
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by mynameisjade: 1:27am On May 10, 2013
I give all ten points to jLo
@beyonce et nicki wat where dey tinking undecided
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by SlyIg(f): 8:36am On May 10, 2013
Leaknigerianews: Who rock best?
http://www.leaknigerianews.com/2013/05/who-was-best-dressed-at-met-gala.html
J.lo
Beyoncé
Nickie Minaj
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Krasid(m): 9:25am On May 10, 2013
is nicki high on something
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 11:30am On May 10, 2013
Nicki minaj looks like a drugged Chinese doll.
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Popowaa: 2:01pm On May 10, 2013
That was funny
hornipipe: Nicki minaj looks like a drugged Chinese doll.
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 10, 2013
Popowaa: That was funny
but true.
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by vickynne(f): 2:35pm On May 10, 2013
jennifer lopez becus she looks decent.
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 10, 2013
J.Lo
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by tjskii(f): 4:34pm On May 10, 2013
They all look wack,but jlo is still manageable,so I'll giv it to her
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by uzoo: 5:34pm On May 10, 2013
first and third .... a hot mess undecided
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 2:07am On May 11, 2013
Nicki looks really nice though, c'mon!
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:41am On May 11, 2013
Shollypopz: Nicki looks really nice though, c'mon!
yeah she's your favourite American idol judge but this picture doesn't look nicki minaj to me wink
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 11:37am On May 11, 2013
hornipipe: yeah she's your favourite American idol judge but this picture doesn't look nicki minaj to me wink
The regular Nicki Minaj looks a hot mess! Judging from the theme of the gala, I'll say she did a great job. She looks better than Bey and JLo in this picture IMHO
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 11:55am On May 11, 2013
Nicki looks nice for once. Less make up really suits her ! tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 11:58am On May 11, 2013
^^that's not less make-up but less colorful make-up
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 11, 2013
^^ true, less colourful makeup suits her tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 11, 2013
smiley

Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 11, 2013
^^ beauty cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 11, 2013
Shollypopz:
The regular Nicki Minaj looks a hot mess! Judging from the theme of the gala, I'll say she did a great job. She looks better than Bey and JLo in this picture IMHO
Seems the camera angle of the First picture didn't do her justice, plus she really toned it down, its kinda weird because I'm not used to nicki minaj dressed like this. I almost didn't recognize her.
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 11, 2013
adaobi123: ^^ beauty cheesy
IKR tongue
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 11, 2013
hornipipe: IKR tongue

wink

1 Like

Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 11, 2013
beyonce's boots are atrocious !! what was she thinking ?!?!?!

1 Like

Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 11, 2013
Really ?!!!?!?!

1 Like

Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 11, 2013
adaobi123: Really ?!!!?!?!

you don't like it?
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 11, 2013
hornipipe: you don't like it?

hell no !! The whole outfit is a put off angry

1 Like

Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 11, 2013
^^Theme of gala: Punk fashion..............though I agree with you, she looks quite ridiculous grin
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 11, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^Theme of gala: Punk fashion..............though I agree with you, she looks quite ridiculous grin

Would you class that as punk fashion ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 11, 2013
adaobi123:

hell no !! The whole outfit is a put off angry
from just her boots to the whole outfit?
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 11, 2013
adaobi123:

Would you class that as punk fashion ? undecided
the belt and leather corset angry
Re: Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 11, 2013
hornipipe: from just her boots to the whole outfit?

yes to the whole outfit, I no like am

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Tie The Aso Ebi Knot Wrapper (PHOTO+ VIDEO TUTORIAL) / Human Hair / 8 Different Styles Of The Blue Tuxedo For The Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.