Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Are You A Pschopath? - Do The Test And Find Out! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You A Pschopath? - Do The Test And Find Out! (896 Views)

My Doctor Told Me That Am Infected With HIV Without Prior Notice Of The Test! / I Did Pregnancy Test And It Said Positive But The Scan Said The Sac Is Empty / Negative Bloog Pregnancy Test And Yet No Menses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Pschopath? - Do The Test And Find Out! by bornosheikh: 12:38am On May 10, 2013
http://www.counseling-office.com/surveys/test_psychopathy.phtml

I just did the test (link above) and while answering questions, I thought of a lot of people I have met who were described fully in certain descriptions in the test. It should be a secondary part of our driving test in Nigeria - if you fail am, you cannot drive.

Please copy and paste your results, make I see whom I need to avoid, sharp, sharp.

The Results.

There is no clear indication that you might have a
psychopathic / antisocial personality disorder.

Score: 5 of 38 [5:2/3/0]
Re: Are You A Pschopath? - Do The Test And Find Out! by Nobody: 1:11am On May 10, 2013
LOL!

i know someone who needs to take this test. grin
Re: Are You A Pschopath? - Do The Test And Find Out! by Nobody: 1:19am On May 10, 2013
[size=28pt]LOL!![/size]
@my results! shocked grin
Re: Are You A Pschopath? - Do The Test And Find Out! by bornosheikh: 3:52am On May 10, 2013
Bros, I know ppl who go hit 30+ without breaking sweat. shocked shocked
Re: Are You A Pschopath? - Do The Test And Find Out! by georjay(m): 10:04am On May 10, 2013
14 / 38
Re: Are You A Pschopath? - Do The Test And Find Out! by Sanboy25: 12:29am On May 12, 2013

12/38 for me, and I am described as narcissic...
Re: Are You A Pschopath? - Do The Test And Find Out! by bornosheikh: 10:31am On May 14, 2013
Sanboy - I dey fear you well, well my broda! grin grin grin
Re: Are You A Pschopath? - Do The Test And Find Out! by firestar(f): 11:52am On May 14, 2013
Took the test.
Verdict: Huh, no evidence. undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Like Drinking Water !!! / Kidney Stone With Pregnancy / Abortion For The Guys And Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.