Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

You Don't Need Starboy Entertainment! – My Note To Wizkid by aproko - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / You Don't Need Starboy Entertainment! – My Note To Wizkid by aproko (1390 Views)

Davido's Hkn , Wizkid's Starboy Or Olamide's Ybnl ?? / Wizkid Signs First Artiste To Starboy Label / Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need Starboy Entertainment! – My Note To Wizkid by aproko by wwwaprokome(f): 10:21am On May 10, 2013
You know Wizkid is back to EME but with a new agreement. He released pictures of his new Artistes on Starboy Entertainment record yesterday but no official statement has been made yet to ascertain their names except for his announcement on twitter.

Dear Wizzy,

I know this is born out of the greedy thought of making what your record label made off you but guy, someone has got to make it off you before you can make it off people but not by the establishment of a record label at this stage of your life cause you lack the competency to run one. And if it’s its about the title, “chairman star boy entertainment” you’ll have to retrace your steps.

Take it or leave it, I think what you need right now is radical investments beyond the entertainment industry. Even though I assume you’ve got professional(s) managing it, you alone can’t survive under your own record label how much more signing new artistes. A lot of Artistes who tried it regretted. Ask 2face with his Hypertek Artistes, Terry G and his madness team, Timaya and his Dem mama soldiers. Banky W‘s EME survival is just one of the rare fortunate ones that might never happen again in Nigeria in the next 10 years. D’banj have not had a stable management since he left Mo’hits managed by Sunday Are. He even made a mistake of hiring a tout to manage him (Watch the making of Oliver Twist to know what I mean)

2baba was ‘just there’ after Kennis music until he got one of the industry’s best in the person of Efe Omoregbe to manage him. Don’t get me wrong, his talent didn’t disappear after he parted ways with Kennis, his management just took years to stabilize and is still growing up till now. Record label isn’t about cakes and biscuits. You need to grow more in the business cause you have no experience or whatsoever. I wish you can see what am seeing, Note today, you will part ways with 90% of your Artistes within three years.

Nevertheless, I wish you Jonathan.

yours Sincerely,

aproko.me

ff: @aprokodotme

BB: 27BAFD85
Source: http://aproko.me/make-the-right-investment-my-note-to-wizkid/#more-3592

Re: You Don't Need Starboy Entertainment! – My Note To Wizkid by aproko by bjstardom(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2013
Nice O̶̲̥̅̊п̥̥ε, Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ talk sense!!!
Re: You Don't Need Starboy Entertainment! – My Note To Wizkid by aproko by wwwaprokome(f): 9:05pm On May 10, 2013
thanks
bjstardom: Nice O̶̲̥̅̊п̥̥ε, Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ talk sense!!!

(1) (Reply)

Download Flavour – Wiser Ft. M.I & Phyno / Can One Build A Good Recording Studio With The Sum N700K?. / The 10 Best Male Rappers Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.